Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 30 31
W
W
Wahoo! Where's FLTC keep his booze...in a gym bag these days I'm guessing. Any paper cups lying around? I'll keep lookin'

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
F
FLTC Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Sorry for my absence. I have been O.B.E. Overcome by Events. The divorce proceedings press on. I looked at my STBX's bank and credit card statements.

I found it interesting that after some of my $10,000 deposits from Mesopotamia, that a couple days later, there would be several hundred dollar charges to a hotel in a town halfway between where she lived and
Smarmylawyerbossparamourscu*bag lived. Ewwwwww...... He showed up with her at one of my son's lacrosse games. I wanted to text her and ask who was keeping his wife compnay. Relax, I didn't do it. Pretty funny though, right?

Ahhhh. "Some gave all, all gave some". Have a reflective Memorial Day, all.

My booze is in the camouflage Camelback!

Last edited by FLTC; 05/22/09 03:32 PM.
W
W
Originally Posted By: FLTC

My booze is in the camouflage Camelback!

Damn, I never checked there!
Hang in there FLTC, this too shall pass!

M
M
That's a creative solution!

The day I moved out, STBXH took the SBW to a super expensive dinner - like $150 worth - to celebrate. I saw it on the bank accounts and nearly flipped. Sometimes it's better to just not know.

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
M
M
Originally Posted By: MichelleLT
Sometimes it's better to just not know.

I agree! I still get irked that my xH's boat payment is more than he wanted to pay me for "maintenance".

FLTC, it WILL get easier! You just have more to put up with before "the easier" part arrives! STAY STRONG!!!

G
G
Hey FL..

It's good to see your sense of humor keeps serving you well. Hope the divorce process is going as smoothly as possible in a manner which keeps your assets intact.

Sometimes being away from here, keeping up with the daily grind, is the most healing.

*hugs*

F
FLTC Offline OP
OP Offline
F
My posts have been less and less frequent. My relationship with Gym Woman gets better and better. We went to DC for Memorial Day. A fitting place for me to be after last year in Iraq. It was awesome. Linked up with some friends from Iraq and had a spectacular time. The best weekend I've had in 15 years. Went to Section 60 at Arlington; truly the saddest acre in America.

D18 confided in me that she was at home one evening and Smarmylawyerbosstoolparamour was there and still flashes his wedding ring. D18 was outraged at this and went outside and took a key to the side of his BMW 750i. Ugh...............WTF do I do except tell her it's unacceptable. Shes livid that STBX brought him into her life and the guy still lives with his wife AND WEARS THE RING. What the fu&k?

I have come so far because of the wonderful people on this board. I wish you could see my 2006 postings. An absolute basket case. I had some great advice and virtual support from all of you.

I have nothing to lose by going to trial.

Last edited by FLTC; 06/01/09 01:27 AM.
W
W
FLTC, so glad you had a great time. You deserve it, my man! Btw, you were absolutely right to tell D18 that her behaviour was unacceptable. It's one thing to for her to voice her opinion to Mom in private but it's another to act out in such a manner. Good job, FLTC!

F
FLTC Offline OP
OP Offline
F
OK. Just whe you think sh'es gone away, Freddie Kruger's hand comes out of the lake. I got a letter from my attorney today. STBX's attorney has had my pensions: Army and educator evaluated, and it comes out to be worth..... ready.........$930,000!

So.....today, I'm a millionaire living in the 9th floor of an inner city apartment! I must be one of those crazy old men you read about who dies with all this money and a pile of newspapers from 1967 piled 8 feet high on the dining room table!I need to get 78 cats to complete the story, and begin eating Little Friskies!

Out of frustartion last month, I told STBX WAIT! I failed to disclose the 64 cents in my car's ash tray!

She makes it certain that I can never have any kind of relationship with her.

Last edited by FLTC; 06/02/09 10:08 AM.
G
G
Hey FL..

Be sure you have your own evaluation done on the pensions... current payout costs and at retirement. Numbers can vary greatly. It's all about money.

How is that apartment doing? And you, too!

*hugs*

Page 3 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 30 31

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard