Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
T
T
Hi Vali,

Welcome to the club!!! - At least your frogs start out fabulously, mine don't even do that - LOL! But I must say that so far I had no negative experience and I hope it will stay that way.

I still hope you have at least some fun dating.

Take care. (((HUGS)))

OP Offline
True....well Aussie man took a hike because I well...it boiled down to difference in faith and I think he was physically attracted and he felt that maybe that was the driving force...and so he said goodbye and wished me luck.

WTF? So now Sexy Voice man tells me goodbye BECAUSE he is VERY RELIGIOUS and Aussie man says goodbye because he is an ATHEIST. I must have some bad juju on me.

Back to the drawing board!

Hugs and a Blessed Easter to you, my friend...

Valentine

Aug '06: H moved out
July '08: H had a kid with the OW
May 12 '09: emancipation day

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

T
T
Hi Vali,

I hope you had a great Easter.

I am sorry that both "your" guys said goodbye. I am sure that there will be a guy one day who will take you as you are. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Have a lovely rest of the week. (((HUGS)))

OP Offline
Yes, well...I did meet another very nice man...who had been a banker...and I went on a date with him on Monday...OMG----had the best time! He was so easy to talk to...and handsome...he is about 6-7 years older and I have to tell you that I like older men better. They are more mature. They play less games. I like that. Plus he was very charming and respectful...articulate and funny...

I appreciate straightforwardness...I am not good at the games...so, I have another date tonight...he has invited me over to cook steaks for me and to meet his dog...he has been doing all types of fabulous things to his house...

I really like him...

Hugs!
Vali

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

T
T
Hi Vali,

Glad to hear that you are dating a nice man again. You are courageous to already go to his place!!! I would never do that already on the second date. - AND he has a DOG - wow.

I prefer men of my age. I found the older ones strange and boring. But of course you are much younger than me so "your" men are not as old as "mine".

Have fun and a lovely week-end. (((HUGS)))

OP Offline
Yeah, I suppose it does seem rather soon...and he did preface the invitation by saying if I thought it was too soon then he would understand...

It was fabulous...and he cooks steaks extremely well...and I like mine medium rare----it was perfect...he made asparagus and oven roasted potatoes...OMG...I kept wondering if he would turn into a pumpkin...

he has been fabulous...so I have continued to see him...

I signed my divorce papers in triplicate on Monday...so...once they are signed by the judge...I will be legally divorced. ...sigh...finally....

HUgs,
Valentine

OP Offline
Okay, seriously, how long does this take???? For cryin' out loud!

T
T
Hi Vali,

Sorry that you still have to wait for the D to be final - it does take a long time.

But you seem to do great with your new guy. I would love a guy how cooks for me!! AND he is fabulous! No wonder you continue to see him.

I registered with a proper dating website and wonder what it will bring if anything.

I went to a modern ballet yesterday and it was real junk. The only good thing was that I didn't pay much for the ticket.

Have a lovely week-end. (((HUGS)))

OP Offline
Sorry about the modern ballet....New man would go to the Opera with me...but if he won't go...I am sure I can find a friend that will...LOL!

New man is fabulous! Really like him...

I think my divorce will be final today...

WOW. \:o

Hope ur doing well, True!

No more Telemundo life for me!!! YAY!!! No drama!!! Love it already!

Kisses to all the peeps!
Valentine

OP Offline
Hmmm....may have to close my thread now...I am not sure if I am completely divorced yet....

Will just wait and see....

Wow, folks...this has taken a LONG time. I thought it would be over in a month and a half...goes to show how much I know.

Now onward to the interesting part of my life!

Still dating Mr. Fabulous---OMG...he really IS fabulous....I keep thinking I need to pinch myself to make sure HE is real---or that I am not dreaming or something...

Seems like every time I say that, something weird happens and then I am no longer dating them...because of some weird religion thing...or they get jealous or whatever...I really do not understand modern dating.

Maybe I spoke too soon and my Telemundo life will continue only instead of going through the trials and tribulations of getting divorced it will be about dating in your 40's....<sigh>

Muah!
Valentine

Last edited by Valentine; 05/12/09 09:51 PM.

Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard