Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
S
S
Hello kissak,

Just wanted to say hello to you....

Glad you and your family had a nice Easter. It sounds like your H made lots of effort to be with you all for the whole day.

Sorry about your daughter's kitty.

I understand completely the frustration about the hot and cold behavior we get from our H's. It is all so confusing. I just take it day by day. My H is actually very nice to me when he makes contact with me. We are always happy and chatty and have fun with each other. At least that is my opinion. We are now at a point if I ask a question I get an answer, I can almost ask him anything I want and he is open and honest. I know which subjects to steer clear of.

My H will also not answer his phone if he doesn't want to talk to me. He also won't answer if he is with the OW. NOW, when he calls me he gets frustrated if I don't answer my phone. If I don't answer my cell he will call the house number and vice-versa. He seems to keep trying until I answer one of them too.
See, they have to keep tabs on us. It's not really a two way street for them though, because if they want to hide out they just do it and seem to think nothing of it.

My H is still up to all the same tricks. I wish it would end.
I still have hope that we will reconcile. I am not sure that we will though.

I sincerely hope your H stops the games and comes home to you and your kids.

Have another good week....take care,

Sanderika

ME48/H48MLC
T 33y
M 28y
S16
OW 8/7/05
Bomb 8/16/05
Sep 9/05
H f'd D 10/3/08
D pp'd 1/20/09,7/24/09,12/4/09
D dismissed 2/5/10
H served me D papers again 9/4/10
D dismissed 9/26/11
K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thanks Sanderika....I wonder if your H is related to mine?? So many similarities....lol.

Things have been pretty cool between me and my H lately. I know he still talks to his therapist about wanting to come home. Im just doing my best to live my life. Im not gonna pursue a divorce though. That's up to him at this time. Im not interested in dating or anything like that right now.

My H had his hot water heater break last night and asked if he could use my shower...so I was nice and let him. My son wanted to know if daddy could stay with us till he fixed his water issue....It was funny that he asked like it wouldnt be unusual for him to stay. I just told my son that daddy would have it fixed soon so he wouldnt need to stay with us.

Kissak

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee." Psalms 56:3
M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Came and went too MANY times!
Gone again 10-25-10
S
S
Hi kissak,

I think they are either related or they both have read the same how-to manual "Life in MLC Land for Dummies".

Just last night my H called my cell at 8:50pm (I was upstairs getting my jammies on, my cell is in the kitchen) and when he didn't reach me that way he immediately rang the house phone.

Aw, your son would really like Daddy home. It breaks my heart what our kids have to go through. I hate it that they are old enough to remember this forever. My H doesn't even have a clue what this has done to our son and the damage it has caused to their relationship.

You are like me, I am not pursuing a D. I have no interest in dating. I am happy for you that he is still showing interest in coming home.

Like me you probably are always thinking of something you can change to spark more interest. Things I have tried to change lately are being more flirty and sympathethic towards him. The sympathy is easy and the flirting is hard. I am ever cautious not to end up hurting myself.

You sound really good I must say, I for one like being more in control of my emotions. Back at the beginning of this I was a "train wreck" 24/7 and I never thought I would be able to have a "good day" again and now I have them all the time.

Time hasn't healed my wounds, Time has made this easier to handle and I am a much better person for having lived through this ordeal.

It's all about looking forward and not looking back.

Make every day a "good day".....

Sanderika

ME48/H48MLC
T 33y
M 28y
S16
OW 8/7/05
Bomb 8/16/05
Sep 9/05
H f'd D 10/3/08
D dismissed 2/5/10
D dismissed 9/26/11
K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
You know Sanderika I try to make every day a good day. Sometimes its easy and some its not.

Today was great! I went with my son to the beach on a trip!
We had a good time! Im ready to go back with both my kids soon.

My H mentioned last night that Ive seemed distant for the last week or so. I dont understand how he got that, unless its because I dont talk or text that much to him anymore. It gets old sometimes. Also I have felt so worn down lately. Its alot to deal with running a business, taking care of 2 kids that are at that age where they wanna argue about everything and anything! And its ball season, etc. Im tired and I need a break!! Thinking seriously about going somewhere alone after ball season is over. Cant miss one of my son's games. He is playing first base this year! Im so proud of him!!

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
S
S
Hi kissak,

I know what you mean about the difficulty of "good days".

We have a lot of demands and responsibility on our plates.

I am so glad you had fun yesterday with son. I wish things could turn around so life would be a "beach" everyday.

I live in Maine, the beach is about 15 miles away and is a little too cold still, it will be another month here before it is warm enough to really enjoy. We have a short season and try and make every minute count up here.

I don't get these guys. Your seeming distant to your H, and I am apparently sending mine mixed signals about reconciling. NOT!!! It's all in their crazy, mixed up, state of confusion heads!!!! It's these comments that make me realize they are still in a fog and have a ways to go.

Where would you like to go for a break to recharge? Maybe you could get a family member to take the kids for a time and just stay home and enjoy the peace and quite.

My son gets out of school on June 22nd and then I am shipping him off to summer camp on June 28th for two weeks. I am looking forward to my time alone as my break. I have not made any plans.

My son is in track at middle school and I hear you....I wouldn't miss a track meet either. This time is way too precious to miss a single minute of...

I hope your burdens ease up a little. Try and sneak in a little "me" time...sometimes it's as simple as finding a new book to enjoy or taking a quite walk that brightens an outlook.

((((Hugs))))

Sanderika

ME48/H48MLC
T 33y
M 28y
S16
OW 8/7/05
Bomb 8/16/05
Sep 9/05
H f'd D 10/3/08
D dismissed 2/5/10
D dismissed 9/26/11
K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thanks Sanderika, I do need a break. Im actually thinking about asking my H to take the kids a little more during the summer this year. I am thinking about going off with a friend of mine for a weekend this summer. Just us girls. SO looking forward to it!!

Oh, I have to tell this. Last night when my H stopped by something, well, he always gives me a hug, my son said to him "now give her a kiss on the cheek" well he did, and then went he left he told the kids that he loved them and my son said "what about mama" so he said "and i love you too". ITs like my son has it in his mind to play matchmaker. I think what is bringing this on by him is that he has a "girlfriend" (my son is only 8). Well he told us he held her hand on the bus the other day!! So, we had told him what is and isnt acceptable behaviour with a girlfriend at his age! OMGOODNESS.

My kids are so different.....my daughter who is almost 13 wanted to dump her boyfriend because he wanted to kiss her!! Which is fine with me!! Im not gonna complain!

Last edited by kissak; 04/30/09 06:41 PM.

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
A
A
well bnd lives in nh ani live in maine

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/6/07 H wants to come home
7/21/07 H comes home
7/07 -7/08 long haul letting go of OW
now piecing in earnest

M
M
I'm in GA....a little closer.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
ok...are you guys suggesting that I go to maine, nh and Georgia for a vacation?? lol

Ive been to Georgia, MIL lives there. Never been to Maine or NH. So Mishka, how about you meet me here and we drive up north? lol

Id really like to go to Tenn....but I wanna take my kids there, so, maybe just a trip to the ocean for me, since its only an hour away and i know my way pretty good.

I AM SO GLAD ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

NO KIDS!!(except for ball games and church)

Last edited by kissak; 05/01/09 01:59 PM.

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
OK....Vacation recommendations please?? Anywhere on the east coast! Cuz I sooo need one.

This has been one of those weeks at work. Nothings going right it seems.

AND Im letting myself worry about stupid stuff that doesnt even matter! Or at least shouldnt matter anymore!!

The OW that my H was dating last year, the one that got married to some guy she dated 3 months...well big shocker, they have separated! After only 6 months of marriage. Saw that one coming. But why am i letting it get to me...I know why, my H has been acting a little different the last few days....I cant help but wonder if she is calling him again.

I just dread her coming back into my thoughts again, although I know I have control of keeping her out, but good grief!!

Still no sep papers, no divorce papers and no talk of getting them from him either!

SOrry...just needed to vent my thoughts! I think being so stressed lately over other things is making this sitch with the OW bother me and I know it shouldnt!!

Pray for a better day. And weekend!

Need a vacation!! lol

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis