Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
M
OP Offline
M
I guess it's my competitive nature coming through.

It frustrates me because I feel like I lost.....because I am better. I was too confident, too independent, too well balanced.

And yes, we all get what we deserve. And they deserve each other.

I don't know. Just in a weird mood today.

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
K
K
Michelle,
I was reluctant to type it because I didnt want to upset you. But this is what I have been thinking about you for a while. That you cant accept that "you lost" because you are such a capable, successful person and you feel as if she won. Which of course is exactly what I would feel like and did for a while too (and she was blond and more successful in her job, younger, etc etc). But you know what? It doesnt matter. It REALLY doesnt. Because sometimes we want things just for the thrill of the victory but these things may be really bad for us. And I honestly believe from the things you ve shared with us that your stbxH is a looser, a broken person and he would hold you back in your life or even worse, you would hold yourself back in order for him to be able to catch up. And that would have been such a waste.
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
M
M
We all get those down days, when something just strikes a cord. Just because your getting D, doesn't mean your emotions immediatley get turned off.

Me39, XH45
Kids 3 dogs, 2 cats
Divorced 6/4/09
Tricky thing is not how you live, but how you live with yourself. (POTC)
V
V
"Won", "Lost".....

Michelle, you are a winner! Your H has lost, not you. He lost himself. And then drove you away. TAP lets him feel superior, that's important to him, I think. He would never be able to feel that way with you, not the way he wants to.

G
G
Very sorry you had to come across some crap like that, Michelle (the photos). I know that hurt. (((Hugs)))

But yeah, those two deserve each other...two really messed up people.

As others have said, the only one here who has lost and IS lost is STBXH.

(((((Michelle)))))

Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward. ~ Joseph Campbell
M
OP Offline
M
Well, I couldn't figure out how to limit the notifications.

So I deleted him

G
G
There you go!

Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward. ~ Joseph Campbell
M
M
Good job!!!! I was going to suggest that you delete his sorry a$$!!!! So glad you did.

I sincerely hope your day gets better. Find something you want to do and go do it - no thinking about it....just do it! Make yourself happy. \:\)

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

M
OP Offline
M
I went and got chicken and rice soup for lunch. Wanted comfort food.

I'm going to the gym and run after work. Which always makes me feel better too.

(((everyone)))

A
A
Hey Michelle,

I'm sorry it still hurts you that you lost your R with him, I can understand that. I am amazed and impressed you deleted him from your FB account, may as well hey, seeing as he hasnt even tried to stay friends with you. He may regret that when he's older and wiser and realises what an *rse he has been.

Also... didnt you say a long while ago about TAP and him and some wierd S&M sh*t (ok, no judgements there).. and how you then tried to match that and live up to some new edgy lifestyle he was into.. it just stuck in my mind, because I thought, we are what we are, and maybe if thats not you, well, you cant be a round peg in a square hole hey.. no pun intended.

Sad as it is, maybe he just isnt your destiny.
Al xxx

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard