Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
M
OP Offline
M
Heh. He would have to have money for that.

I'll just be happy if we get the darn thing filed Friday and I get to keep all the money to make up for the $$ I never saw last year.

My horoscope (very long for some reason lol):

A sense of humor ***
Valid during many months: This is such a pleasant influence that you may be inclined to sit back, enjoy it and do nothing. However, this is really a very important time in your life because you can reach out into new areas of life and have new and rewarding experiences. Your creative potential is enormous at this time, and you can very easily accomplish a great deal that would be difficult at other times. Your inner energies are strong, and you are full of self-confidence and the feeling that you can do anything.

This influence usually indicates good health and a feeling of well-being, although you may be inclined to put on weight if you are not careful. You may not feel inclined toward physical activity, but it would be a good idea to get some exercise. Make a particular effort to be outdoors. Hiking is a very beneficial activity at this time.

If you are inclined to physical activity, especially athletics, don't take foolish risks through overconfidence. This influence tends to make you overestimate your energies.

This is an excellent time for all financial matters. You will feel like making your surroundings appear more elegant, and you may spend quite a lot of money doing so. This is perfectly fine, and you should think positively in all ways, but don't let this concern with material acquisition blind you to some very real possibilities for inner growth.

Travel, either physically or mentally, often accompanies this influence. Take this time to broaden your understanding of the world around you. You have a strong interest in ideas that are different from what you normally know and encounter, and you are much more tolerant of different ways of living. Even people's usually irritating traits do not bother you at this time. Also your sense of humor is much greater than usual, and you can appreciate the dance of life in all its glory.

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
F
F
Michelle,

You might have said it, but did you pass the BAR exam. I'm sure you did. Did you get an attorney position yet. Time to pull the trigger on ex!

M
M
Gets the results in May

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

M
M
Your horror scope sounds quite uplifting & positive!! \:\)

Me39, XH45
Kids 3 dogs, 2 cats
Divorced 6/4/09
Tricky thing is not how you live, but how you live with yourself. (POTC)
M
OP Offline
M
Yeah, May 15th at 6 pm my results are posted.

Waiting on that to get a real attorney position.

Went to the gym tonight. Time for dinner!

K
K
I like Boston Legal. Will you get a cigar and a scotch at the end of each day too?

Hope your stbxH doesnt cancel again...
xxx
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
M
OP Offline
M
I like scotch...but not cigars. Of course, I like beer and wine even more. Hmmm choices choices. LOL.

I hope he doesn't cancel too. Time is running out til Tax Day.

M
M
tick tock tick tock....

I just recently discovered that cigars aren't half bad. LOVE scotch! Beer and wine are great! Vodka, rum, tequila....oh lordy! I sound like a lush!

Have a great night!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

O
O
(((Michelle))))

The Ukraine would have been amazing- such a shame it didn't work out!

I hope it goes well with H tonight. It must have been a while since you saw him. Do you know how he's doing? If not, I guess you'll find out tonight anyway! I'm quite curious to see how on top of the taxes he is at least.

L. xx

PS> Don't knock Wikipedia based fame- isn't it the font of all knowledge these days?!! ;\)

M
OP Offline
M
Talked to STBXH on IM this morning. We finalized meeting plans for this evening, which will be out by where he lives since he took today off work and I was going out there for dinner.

The entertaining part is that R is taking me to dinner out there. So, R is kinda going along (as he's driving me out there). He's obviously going to have to fend for himself for a bit while we do taxes though. I'm not exactly planning to introduce them lol.

STBXH mentioned he is moving again on the 15th. He is renting a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath apt. He made a point of mentioning he hates housemates and needs space though. So I guess he's not having the TAP move in.

So, plan of attack for tonight. Take laptop, get taxes done and hopefully submitted through e-file. Then dig for info re D papers. Then bail and go to dinner with R. I'll have to leave the rest of my questions for a time when probing won't have consequences such as him getting pissy and deciding to hold onto the D papers for another month or two as a punishment.

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard