Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17
OP Offline
Journaling:

Went to visit my Sexy Voice man and his daughter today...the one that I am only 'friends' with now...it was a nice visit...i had a good time and there was no pressure---just friends getting together...

I was supposed to go on a date with my Aussie this evening but he got sick. So I guess I will get together with him soon...

I have been having dreams about STBXH and OW and their baby...have no idea why...perhaps it is because the divorce is imminent and my sub-conscious is regressing...wow but the dreams are vivid and I wake up feeling depressed. Not that I DON'T want to be divorced, however, I suppose the change in my life is complete...and it is coming out in my dreams...

I look forward to the new chapter in my life...I know everything is going to be great...however there is great sadness that it took so much pain to get to that place. I imagine that no wonderful thing in life happens without pain, suffering or anguish of some sort...

So, onward---on this fabulous journey.

Love to all,
Valentine

Aug '06: H moved out
July '08: H had a kid with the OW
May 12 '09: emancipation day

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

T
T
Hi Vali,

Glad you had a nice time with your Sexy Voise man. Hopefully, the Down Under guy will be well soon and you can meet him.

You seem to be more lucky with meeting guys you like than I.

I am sorry that you have these vivid dreams and hope they will stop. Good luck with your new chapter in your life.

Have a super week. (((HUGS)))

I think the dreams are quite understandable, just your mind trying to process.

How did you meet these men Valentine, do you belong to a dating agency or online? just curious you don't have to answer.

OP Offline
Naej, I met Sexy Voice man through a friend and Sexy Laugh/Voice/Accent/Aussie man through the web via a dating website...I know...it sounds cheesy but whatever...I DID consider an agency...but if I meet weirdos...then I will!

Aussie man has no issues...and is basically a happy person. I had to pinch myself to make sure he is real...and maybe he is too good to be true...but so far...conversation with him is fabulous...OMG...he is so cerebral...I LOVE that!

My only concern is: what if they fall in love with you and stuff.....GAAAAAAAH! AM I ready for that? I have no idea. I have no idea about ME falling in love. I just want to take it one day at a time...and have fun. I tend to analyze too much. This is a MAN I am talking about...not a male who PARADES as a man...I feel like a fish out of water...LOL!

I say do what feels okay to you...I used to think dating sites were silly but I have changed my opinion!

Valentine

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

oh I don't think dating sites silly. I guess I feel I would be a dissappointment in the flesh so to speak.
I guess it boils down to confidence.
Yes you run a risk but we know how to be safe and sensible when and if a meeting takes place. Yes I guess they can attract some weirdo's but lots of activities do that so again be sensible I guess.
I guess living carries great risk but we do it anyway.
Do you state up front you are looking for xyz or do you just go with the flow?
Sorry more questions.

T
T
Hi Vali,

Glad to see you happy.
Quote:
My only concern is: what if they fall in love with you and stuff.....GAAAAAAAH! AM I ready for that? I have no idea. I have no idea about ME falling in love. I just want to take it one day at a time...and have fun. I tend to analyze too much. This is a MAN I am talking about...not a male who PARADES as a man...I feel like a fish out of water...LOL!
I feel just the same way!

You seem to have had luck with your dating site. I might try one after all as well.

Have fun and a lovely Easter. (((HUGS)))

OP Offline
Naej, yes confidence....in yourself to do it...so whatever...

ON those sites you describe yourself and what you are looking for...you post a photo or photos...it is fairly straight forward.

I was curious regarding the difference b/w paid vs. non-paid sites....MAJOR difference. Or so I think...

Anyway...you never know...there are sites of all types: age group, religion, etc...it's worth a look.

Valentine

OP Offline
True, I am liking my Aussie Man very much! It is going well so far...

Hope you have a fantastic Easter holiday...

Hugs,
Vali

T
T
Hi Vali,

Glad you like the Aussie man. I have not met one so far I liked. I find they have no style or manners and love to drink a lot of bear. But maybe you are lucky with your guy, at least I hope so.

Thank you for your wishes. I will see my family on Easter and if the weather continues to be as it has been so far, it will be a fantastic Easter. I also wish you the same.

Take care. (((HUGS)))

OP Offline
Yeah well, we'll see about Aussie Man...they start out fabulous and then who knows what happens....guess the old adage: you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince really does apply at any age.

Ugh.

Dating can sometimes really be a drag...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Truelove))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Valentine

Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard