Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
I have posted my story under newcomers. It's entitled - "Separated - H having affair." It will be very hard for me to read a book that is for people still living together. I'll feel like "I should have done this or that and things would have been different" So, just wondering if it addresses actions to take if a couple is already living apart. Thanks.

my story
D
D
Yes it does. I'm S and W is having an A, but the sections of the book dealing with this are limited to a point - but the rest of the book is still relevant in terms of things you have to do regardless of the situation.

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into."
B
B
Yea, it helps a bit. It was hard for me reading about things I could have done before things got to where they were when the bombshell was dropped, but dont forget that its never all your fault. If you did one things different, it could have been something else that set your W off. If you still love your W and want things to work, their is a entire chapter on infidelity. Even if you dont love your W anymore, I took the book as a learning experience for my future relationships.

Sitch:
http://snipurl.com/u4zrz

M-11y

D talk-7/28/09
W Moved out-9/01/09
W wants D-9/22/09
W doesnt want D-12/1/09
W Moved in/I Moved out-12/21/09
W wants D-1/19/10
D Final-04/15/10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard