Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
OP Offline
Anyway, what I pray for is that someone will come into my life, and have a big enoug heart to love me and the kids...!!

I guess I have reached the point in my life, that I want to feel loved again...I long to be loved again....and I want to LOVE someone back as I feel I'm bursting with love....

Is that weird ?

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
M
M
Not weird at all. Perfectly normal IMO. Reach for the dream Cinders. If anyone here can do it, I'm sure it's you!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

T
T
Hi Cinders,

I hope you had as nice a week-end as I. The weather was just super and warm.
Quote:
I guess I have reached the point in my life, that I want to feel loved again...I long to be loved again....and I want to LOVE someone back as I feel I'm bursting with love....
That's not weird at all. You are still so young. I had my best years when I was your age. So of course you should get somebody who loves you and who YOU love back.

Have a lovely week. xxx

OP Offline
Thanks Mishka and True....

Went to the beach with the kids today....had a great day as we met up with 3 of my friends with their kids...we sat in the sun, drank wine, and had a wonderful time...the kids played in the sand and had such fun !

I'm beat now...the sea seems to do that to me..., but I feel happy and very very greatful.

Even though I'd love to have someone special in my life to love, I have decided to not go out and look for it... I trust that love will find it's way to me...!!!

Take care dear friends xxx

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

T
T
Hi Cinders,

I am happy for you that you had a great day.

I just read somewhere that if somebody lights up and is happy they attract the right people without doing anything. So I am sure that will happen to you.

Take care. xxx

B
B
Cinders,

Just curious about something....

What would your Husband do if you told him you were ready for him to go ahead and initiate the Divorce?

It sounds like you are ready to move forwards with your life now.

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
OP Offline
Well, BND....

H sent me an email today....asking me if I had time to get together with him this week, to 'settle' some things... I know he means talk about divorce, because he has said it in exactly those words each time before.

I asked him what he wanted to talk about, and if it was something serious, or I should worry...he said, 'no, but we always say we're going to put things down on paper, and we never do, so I thought, we could get together again...'

So, to answer your question..."what would your H do if you told him you were ready for him to go ahead and initiate divorce"... well, I think he would initiate yes. He still wants out, and to be honest, I don't think he'll ever want back in...

Yes, I'm ready to live my life, and I love doing so right now.... however being married keeps me and the kids in a finacially comfortable position...and I especially want the kids to have all they would have had (in possibilities and comfort) as they would have had, had we stayed together...

I hope that doesn't sound selfish or materialistic.

Thanks True, and BND ! xxx

Love Cinders xxx

W
W
I'm praying for you.

OP Offline
thanks Whitelight... I think I may need those prayers ! you're a sweety... xxxx

Love Cinders xxx

OP Offline
also, I forgot to mention... H is suffering from a BAD cold - AGAIN!!! he has had so many colds this winter I don't think I can count...

When he left me, he told me that the reasons for his colds (he had them then too...) was that he couldn't 'breathe' in our relationship, that he was suffocating...anyway, it seems to me, he is once again 'suffocating' in a relationship... ;\)

Then again, who am I to know...

Love Cinders xxx

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard