Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
T
OP Offline
T
Matilda, Thanks for the concern. We are all doing fine.

EX: She is back to the pity party and actually telling people she is going to finish what she started back in Oct. So, we will see if she trys it again.

I can't believe her, she is so screwed up. She blames everyone for her problems. One thing most of us learned through our D's and this site is to take responsiblity for ourselves and our actions. At least I know I did.

Well, I'm getting ready for a great Christmas with the kids. Already picking up some gifts for the kids. Will get the tree this weekend after D9 b-day.

Have a great Holiday everyone.
TD

TwinDragon
Thread #11-Dragon, flying - evaluating his world.
T
OP Offline
T
Quick Update:

D9 had a great b-day and really likes the gifts dad got her. A new bike always goes over well. LOL.

She is very happy and didn't seem to miss mom much. Or at all. Never asked about her mother. We will see if that continues.

Little boy went with Bio Dad for 4 hours today. I hope it went well. According to 'Dad', it did. But he brought him back with a dirty diaper and no nap.

Another thing to keep an eye on.

Well, I hope everyone os doing great.

TD

TwinDragon
M
M
checking in

T
OP Offline
T
Update:

Well, the court has decided that the BioDad will get the little boy. We are up to overnight visits. The little boy will probably go to him full time early March.

EX: is up to old tricks. I'm denying visitation and waiting for her to file Contempt charges. My lawyer is not worried. His opinion is that once she files, we respond with documents demanding that her visitation drops to Supervised Visits only. So, waiting to see how this goes.

Girls: My gilrs are doing well and enjoying life. We have a lot of fun together and spend as much time with each other as we can.

Kempo: Still going strong. Just added a new style to my training. It is fun. I'm still on track for my Black Belt test in June.

New with me: I'm still seeing the same lady that I ahve been for 4 months. That is prgressing slow and steady. We are talking about introducing our kids to each other.

Oh, I bought a brand new car on Dec 23rd. Xmas present for me. I got a 2008 Chrysler Sebring. A nice car. I have come a long way from where I was when I got separated. Mentally, physically, financially, and now materially. A nicer home, car, and hopefully realationship.

Ok, well, that's it for now.

TD

TwinDragon
M
M
Thanks for the update! You HAVE come a long way, TD!!! It is always refreshing to hear from someone so positive!!! You have survived divorce AND THRIVED!!!

I know you and the girls are sad (and worried?) about the little boy going to BioDad, but that is not surprising with most state laws. I hope he will maintain contact with you.....that would be the healthy thing for the little one!

(((TD)))

T
OP Offline
T
Hello, All. Or is it just Matilda?

Well, life is good and all is going well.

Little boy: The court did order that my girls and I will have visits with him once he goes to BioDad. We should get him at least once a month. Will see how that works out.

EX: Nothing she does surprises me anymore. She is engaged again. LOL. She got engaged 1st week of Jan after only knowing the guy she is living with since the 1st week of Dec. He is close to 20 years older than her. They are already planning the wedding and the theme is camoflage. LOL. Yes, camoflage. Also, they want to buy my girls AIRSOFT guns. Really smart. From what it sounds like this guy is really into guns and has a bunch in the house. Hense, some of the reason for denyng visits. Especially with my EX's instability.

Girls: They are doing well and doing their best to enjoy life. As kids do.

Kempo: Working hard and paying the price in soreness, but it is all good. Keeps me centered and healthy.

New with me: Still seeing the lady. Working on moving my father down closer to me. That will happen in the next 2 weeks. He will be about 1 mile away instead of 220 miles.

I love my new car. It is very nice.

Well, Have a good weekend.

TD

TwinDragon
M
M
Thanks for the update! Stay happy!!!

T
OP Offline
T
09Hello, All.

Well, life has been pretty busy for me the last 2 months.

Little boy: He was awarded to Bio-dad on 2/12/09 and I relinguished him to Bio-dad on 2/16/09. I have had some things come up, so haven't had a visit yet with him, but will try to arrange one soon.

EX: She did try killing herself on 2/12/09, after the custody of her son was awarded to Bio-dad. And again on 2/14/09. But, she survived the firat attempt and was stopped before she could try the second. She did get married on 3/17/09. Now, she is trying to rekindle a relationship with her daughters.

Girls: They are doing well and enjoying the time they have with dad. While I had the little boy, the girls got a little jealous of him. I had to give him so much of my time, that I didn't have enough for them. So, now, they are taking advantage of dad 'free' time.

Kempo: I started extra training for my Black Belt test. I am training around 16-18 hours a week. The date has been set, 6/19/09. The day after my birthday. Woohoo, what a present to me.

New with me: Well, on the relationship front. Some things aren't going so well with me and lady. Part of it is because of our schedules and being too busy with our own children's activities to get to see each other as often as I would like.

I moved my dad down here on 1/28/09. I took him out of a hospital and he ended up going right back in. I had to tidy up all his affairs and get his life in order. While I was doing that, he got real sick and didn't recvoer. He passed on 3/16/09. So, now I am finishing closing out his life. We will see what is left from his estate when I get everything finished.

Still loving my new car. It is very nice.

Well, Have a good weekend.

TD

TwinDragon
M
M
WOW! You HAVE been through a lot the last few months, TD. Sounds like you have weathered it all and stayed on top! Training for the black belt sounds like a lot of work, but I know it will be a dream come true for you. Thanks for the upate.

P
P
That DOES sound like a lot in a such a short period of time. It would take me 3-4 years to come up with that much stuff to write about.

So, despite the obvious red flags, your ex-W's fiance went ahead and married her? Wow! Ever wonder how long that will last? All I can say is I'm glad it isn't your problem anymore. Sorry about your dad, that's rough. I hope everything turns out well for you.

Me

You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with. Dr. Wayne Dyer
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard