Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
M
Does anybody else (besides me) walk around and look at other couples in the mall (or wherever) and think to yourself "Be careful with what you have there, you have no idea how quickly it can become fragile."?

M
M
i certainly do, although, the truth is, u really dont know what is already going on there...

me: 31
H:29
Son:5
m:8 years in november
t:10 years
first bomb: 10/06
moved home: 3/08 out again 5/08
ow bomb: 4/08, since summer 06
d filed:6/08, on hold 6/08
moved home:3/09 out again 5/09
K
K
Last summer and fall if I saw wedding parties getting pictures taken, I always wanted to run up to the bride and say, "Don't do it. He is going to cheat on you!!" That incredible urge has died down and now I hope that they are smart enough to keep their eyes open.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
V
V
I think that is definitely something I will trouble with in my next relationship... looking out for doomsday. My issues are that H was so nice and turned so mean. I keep looking at other happy R and think what will he turn into. Need to get over that.

B
B
I get jealous of the other happy couples. I know that I dont know whats going on under the surface, but I dont care!

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
K
K
Originally Posted By: bluerain
I get jealous of the other happy couples. I know that I dont know whats going on under the surface, but I dont care!
Me too!!! I'm so jealous of couples that hold hands and stuff, but also just really wish it was me!!! Karen

Me 53
D18, S24
M
M
It's a lot easier for us to see how people become jaded, huh? It's also easier to see how naive people really are.

S
S
DQ--

This was a great post, thanks for another good one!

I think you know me by now--I am settled in for the long haul, while still being the best me that I can be. Vows are vows and I will not break them. If this marriage is God's will to end, then it will. Since God hates divorce, I will wait on His time and let my DH and his friend implode.

Living God's blessings with grace and dignity~
SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

D
OP Offline
D
Hi guys...I'm sorry I haven't replied to the other replies, I was out for a few days...

But SMW...I have a feeling you are going to win this battle....of course, the OW and your H's "thing" will crash and burn, there is no question there...I hope it doesn't take too dang long either! I know you've been waiting in limbo so long while he was on leave....I'm really rooting for you....I think you might end up being a success story around here in years to come....

DQ

S
S
DQ--

I am a success either way. In the midst of all this I have found my way back to God and he is creating in me the woman, wife, and mother I need to be according to His will. My DH home will be the icing on an already spectacular cake. Thank you for your support and well wishes. We are just over a week away from homecoming and I cannot wait to see DH at the pier.

Living God's blessings with grace and dignity~
SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis