Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hey Mishka...he told me she was single. I dont know how he found out though.

Funny he came back to the shop to see if they had been delivered. He wanted to know if she liked them. I said I dont know, but I would love to get an arrangement like that....he walked out the door laughing and said "are you single?"....I just laughed and said "almost"....lol.

Kissak

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee." Psalms 56:3
M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Came and went too MANY times!
Gone again 10-25-10
M
M
HA!!!! Too funny. Well, I guess if he wanted to know bad enough and they had any aquaintances in common it would be easy enough to find out.

Nice flirting!! \:\)

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

M
M
How are you doing kissak? I've been thinking about you.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08

K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hey Mishka...thanks for thinking about me. Im doing ok. Had an off day yesterday. But today is better. Although my son is sick with a bug thats going around. Hopefully me or my daughter wont catch it.

I have to work this weekend, which Im not looking forward to.

Yesterday I asked my H since he got off early if he would meet me at the tax office and sign our tax papers. He wanted to give me this nonsense that he would do it later because "he had to go to the post office". That just struck a nerve in me, like the post office wont be there later...anyway, it irritated me and so then I didnt stop to sign the papers either, I would just do it today...well when he found out I didnt stop to sign them after "fussing" at him about it, he got a little mad at me.
SO, that put me in an ill mood with him. I guess I still let the fact that I dont trust him get to me, even though it doesnt matter anymore. My first thought was why cant you go to the post office later and that he must be lying to me. I need to work on that some.

Hope youre having a great day!!

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
M
M
Oh, it's a day.

I can understand not trusting him. Has he given you any reason to? \:\) Good luck on that one. ;\)

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08

M
M
I saw on your FB that you had a bad weekend. I'm sorry. Hope your Monday is going better than the weekend did.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08

K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thanks Mishka....

My son has been sick all weekend and I had to work on top of that. I took him to the doctor today and he has 2 types of the flu! Even though he got a flu shot back in the fall....although they said that might have kept him from having it so bad. But he has done nothing but sleep and run a fever since Friday. The doctors said No school or anything else all week, to help protect his immune system, he may have already gotten strep throat too...wont know till tomorrow though. So, seems I will have alot of time on my hands all week, since no ball practice or tkd or any church...Gonna be a long week. Then I have to wait to see if I or my daughter come down with it too!

I have been struggling with my H lately. Things are bothering me more lately. I think its because the one year date of separation is only 10 days away. He could file for divorce then if he wants, and its really stressing me out.

The last week he hasnt been so overly interested in talking to me so Im thinking someone else has caught his attention for the week.

I have to say that last weekend I went to a party on Saturday night...well I hadnt intended on telling him at all, but by Sunday, he knew everything about the party I went to including where! and I didnt tell him anything!! Why would he be so nosey to do that??? Wait, nevermind...I know. lol.

I seem to have a cough today, Im hoping its just allergies...and not the flu.

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
ok...please someone help me out here!

My H asked me yesterday, how did I know that he didnt want to be my "man"?

Uh, the obvious? He left. So, after getting the feeling he was once again hinting around at something, I just told him that I thought that me wanting my marriage to work was just a known fact. He replyed and told me that not everyone can go on assumptions.

??? So, now Im like...what is going on. Why the sudden interest in me today???

So, he comes to work, acting a little stiff? Then I figured it all out! He was hiding a hickey on his neck!! I had to do a double take to be sure, but I was definitely sure thats what it was! SO, I asked him....why did I think he would tell me the truth? Oh, no, it werent a hickey, he didnt know what it was, maybe razor burn where he had shaved?

ok I have put hickeys on his neck enough to know what they look like! He was standing there lying to my face! Once again!! Denied it to the point I almost caught myself believing him!! He is soooo good at this lying thing.

What do I do now? Tell him I know he was lying or just let it go?

It just makes me so mad and brings up all the other times I thought he was lying about stuff....I feel so stupid.

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
J
J
LOL, tell him if its not a hickey, then it would be ok if you put on on the other side to match since its not like someone else would notice.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

J
J
Kissak,

Look I am sorry it is hard to even begin to trust them but still want to. We aren't fools, and that is why it hurts.

If he asked how do you know he didn't want to be your man...simple tell him what you told us.

Tell him that if he wants your trust, then stop lying AND be preapred for you to believe he is lying at times even when he isn't. That your going to scutinize almost everything he says and does for awhile. Sorry borken trust is hard to heal...but it CAN heal, if both people want it to.

Freely given trust to someone who has broken faith is worthless.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard