married 14 years
H 42
bomb 2/07 IDLYA
D final 3 /09
M ow D ow
G
OP Offline
G
Well it's Thur and I got a v-mail from h last night. He starts out and says hi babe. When he is loving he uses babe, darling etc. I noticed the last few days he has been using those words.

He said he forgot he had to meet up with his co-worker at 2pm today, so he won't be over until later in the day. We have C at 5pm.

It's ok, I will have me time today, since s5 is in daycare and s7 stayed overnight at s20's.

I will look into primrose. I do feel the raging hormones each month. Not trying to make up excuses, but for the past 2 months I have noticed I am way off balance. Obviously h has noticed too. I don't remember what the issue was last month with h, but when I said it's that time of the month he says ok that makes sense now and here we go again one month later.

I am just feeling very erratic mood swings, not like I have ever felt before. Not making this up, but this past sunday I was just so down and sad that is how my day started before h even arrived. Now today I feel fine. Now I will be 48 next month, so it wouldn't be uncommon that hormones could be wrecking havoc on my system.

I bumped into an old neighbor on sunday and I think she is one year older than me and she said that her hormones are way off balance and that she just feels so sad all the time and just feels like crying. Wow, that was me on Sunday.

H said on his v-mail that we could watch a movie on Friday, since he will be over by 11am that day. I have a chiropracter appt that day and need h to watch the kids.

I am a bit nervous about C today. Not sure how that will go. I am sure h will bring up my erratic behavior (h's opinion) and hormones. Oh well, C will get an ear full today. I will listen and offer thoughts where needed.

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006
H moved home 1/2007 for 3 weeks
H moved home 5/2011 for good

"Learn from yesterday ~ Live for today ~ And hope for tomorrow"
Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18