Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Mishka...how can you say that your H is absolutely right??? Dont let him win on that!

I however still stay confused over my H's actions. I try to place no meaning on them, but however at times i cant help it.

This morning he texted me. Then called me later to let me know how come he hadnt talked to me today..Said he went on a rescue call. I already knew that, but let him tell me anyway. He let me know it was some of his family in an accident. But they were ok.

THen about an hour later, he stopped by my shop. I was a little surprised. He never stops to see me, even when we were together.

Of course not much was said...soon after he walked in the door, my mother came into the shop. So, he left after a few minutes. Then texted me to say that I seemed surprised he had stopped by....i just replyed "kinda". Then he texted back "U smiled too".

Oops...I did smile...but what on earth is he trying to prove? I hear the vaccumn sucking quite hard! I also know that he would love to be intimate with me. Said he misses "all of me". Ugh....so is he trying to suck up and be nice to me thinking i will give into his needs? I dont think so!! For as bad as I want to give in at times....I havent in a while.

Not gonna happen now. I already told him that.

Funny, i had a guy come into the shop that i know today...said that there was gonna be a game on today...said I would miss the soaps....I told him that I didnt watch the soaps anymore....told him MY life was a better soap opera than what I see on TV....lol.

*sigh*

Kissak

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee." Psalms 56:3
M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Came and went too MANY times!
Gone again 10-25-10
M
M
Ha! Better than a soap! That's a good one Kissak.

Boy, your H just won't get the picture will he? He walked away, you stepped back and got your own life and proved that you are just fine without him and that made him lose his control over you. Now he can't stand that and is trying to reel you back in. Be the sock in the vaccum cleaner kissak!!!!!!!!!!

\:\)

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
lol....be the sock! YOur right about that!

He is trying to suck me back in it seems, but sometimes Im not so sure.

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Having a pretty good weekend. Spent the day with the kids. Met a friend and her kids for lunch. Our kids played together for a while. Took them to a bday party for my nephew.

H texted me tonight...said "you know what, I do miss you".

*sigh*

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
C
C
Man girl you have gotten so much stronger!!

you are doing awesome... and i love htat "Be the sock"..

M-20 years/BOMB 12/24/06
Moved out 3/12/07
D final 7/30/2008
finding myself again

K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thanks Cagz....good to hear from you!

Well, H is trying his hardest. Keeps telling me he is missing me. Ok, I understand that. Im sure alot of our spouses miss us. But that doesnt mean its gonna work out. THat absolutey does not mean he is ready to come home. If he didnt miss me, it wouldnt be normal....BUT i dont know how he can miss me. He talks to me nearly every day. See's me several times a week.

Im trying really hard here. I just listen when I can. I havent done much talking. Its like what he is saying isnt holding as much meaning to me anymore.

I do miss him, yes. But not like I use too.

He does have therapy today. Im sure his therapist is going crazy with him changing his story every other week. But maybe she will help him some today.

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
ohhh, Im just not having the best of mornings. I dont know why, but I woke up in an ill mood. My daughter is almost a teenager and likes to try my patience. Especially in the mornings. Well that set me off, then I found out that my H didnt send my son's coat home with him last night, so I called him this morning to see if he would drop it off on his way to work, only to find out he werent working today. THen he goes to say that HE told me that he werent working today. Then I just kinda got irritated with him, I told him that he did NOT tell me that and he claims he did. Always have had a problem with him saying he has told me stuff when he hasnt. It really bugs me when he does that! SO I just got a little bit rude with him and hung up! I was not in the mood to argue with him today. THen after my kids got off to school i just went and had a good cry in the shower. Havent done that in a while.

Sometimes life just seems so overwhelming to me.

Then after i calmed down...i texted my H an apology for being rude to him.

Just having one of those days.

Well, I do have an interesting story to tell. I had a guy come into my shop this morning. He wanted to send flowers to a girl he was really serious with about 5 years ago...well he had dumped her for another woman, married this OW and now he has figured out it was all a mistake. He has gotten divorced and now wants another chance with this one whose heart he broke.

He asked me what I thought about what he should put on the card.....lol, how interesting he would ask me. I would love for my H to realize the mistakes he has made and want to send me flowers trying to win me back.

sigh*....here's to another Monday.

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
M
M
So, what did you tell him to say? Curious as to your take on the situation.

Don't beat yourself up too much kissak. You are doing fabulously with everything. Raising two children, especially with a hormonal pre-teen girl is a challenge in the best of situations. In your circumstances, it becomes even worse! You have to let off steam sometimes. I think it was very adult of you to apologize to your H for being rude. Just make sure you don't make excuses to him for any behaviors though. He doesn't deserve that much. \:\)

Take care of you, happy Monday!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08

K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
thanks Mishka...Even though I didnt feel like apologizing to him, i felt it was the grown up thing to do.

I told the guy how about "I made a mistake and Im sorry" for beginners. This woman is going to get these flowers out of no where after not talking to this guy for years. I have no idea what her reaction may be.

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
M
M
WOW! That's really amazing. Does he know if she is single?

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08

Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard