Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Good questions CL....thanks for posting. I will have to think about those things before I can answer.

I am doing good this morning. H called the kids this morning like usually, I spoke with him briefly and kinda rushed him off the phone because I had to finish getting the kids ready. He wanted to know why I was in such a good mood too..I told him just because it was friday. He acted suspicious like usual. Then texted me when I hung up, that I must be having a good day because I rushed him off the phone. Then said I did it differently than before. ??? THen he said he was sorry for me not to worry about it, it was just him.

So, Im not worried about it. Im going to enjoy my weekend with NO kids. They are staying with him! Time for ME time!!!!

Kissak

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee." Psalms 56:3
M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Came and went too MANY times!
Gone again 10-25-10
Good for you Kissak, I hope you have a great MEekend !!

Take care x

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted By: Cinderellaman
Good for you Kissak, I hope you have a great MEekend !!

Take care x

I like that! MEekend! Hope you have one too Cinders!!

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
B
B
Kissak,

Your Husband sounds so insecure.

You don't have to turn him down, just set boundaries.

Maybe have a date night, and start slow.

Let him court you.

Let him win back your trust.

You can do this!!!

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thanks BND.....He is very insecure....VERY! I am trying to set those boundaries. We have had date nights in the past. Winning back my trust wont be easy. But he can certianly try.

He has been acting so weird this week. I even confronted him about the way he acted the other night.

His reply was he was just wanting to agravate me.

Basically his fear is....someone else being with me. He would be happy if he could lock me up and not let anyone have me.

I know I can do this...but OMG!

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Well, I had a great weekend! The weather was wonderful and the kids were with their dad. I enjoyed every second of it!

My H however, well he was very worried that I went out with someone on Friday night. But he didnt bother me at all....not until 1am Saturday. He texted me and said he hoped I got home ok....of course I was in bed asleep. I didnt bother to text him when I did get home as I saw no point in it.

He told me Saturday that he was mad at me for not letting him know I was home....but I reminded him that I didnt have to, just like he didnt when he went out the weekend before.

He thinks in his mind that i went out with some guy....I just told him what I did was none of his business. He went on to tell me that he missed me and how I must not miss him at all.

Im trying to be patient.

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
M
M
So, do you miss him? Did you reassure him or let him think what he wanted to think?

Just curious...

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

Originally Posted By: kissak

He thinks in his mind that i went out with some guy....I just told him what I did was none of his business. He went on to tell me that he missed me and how I must not miss him at all.

Im trying to be patient.

Kissak,
Well done.

CL

CL 53 W 54
M 20 yrs.
03'-09' Separation + Old Patterns + GAL
10-14' Piecing

"The Master allows things to happen. She shapes events as they come."

----Tao Te Ching
K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted By: mishka422
So, do you miss him? Did you reassure him or let him think what he wanted to think?

Just curious...

Well, I do miss him, in a way. I told him of course I missed him, but what good did it do me to sit around and sulk about it. I could have lied and told him that I didnt miss him, but that would have hurt him. He can think what he wants, but I wouldnt have been able to lie about that.

I did see him last night at tkd. Now, he is trying a different approach. He is trying to seduce me. lol.

Its not working.....I told him "I dont think so". Weve been down that road. ONly last time I knew who he had been with. This time, I have no idea. I told him that he would have to get tested and all that fun stuff before I would ever go down that route anyway! He didnt like that...oh well. Didnt stop him from trying.

So, he is very curious of what I do. If I dont answer a text, he calls me. If Im not at work, he calls me and casually asks were I am. He does it in such ways that he thinks I dont notice what he is doing.

Thanks CL.....He has gotten use to me saying "its none of your business".

Funny, Im out here typing and he texted me a few times and I didnt answer...so he calls.

He is scared to death, I think, that I am gonna find someone else.

Just trying to move forward in some way with my life...and he keeps wanting to keep me here.

Im trying not to be sucked in this time.

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
S
S
Quote:
He is scared to death, I think, that I am gonna find someone else.

Just trying to move forward in some way with my life...and he keeps wanting to keep me here.

It is so hard though, to move forward... With these guys doing all in their power to slow you down, then, once you start listening to them, again, giving you a cold shower and running away

Stay strong, Kissak, (((HUGS)))!

I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders
M/T 23
Bomb #1 (ILYBNILWY) 12.06
Bomb #2 (OW) 12.07
Bomb #3 (chose OW over M) 9.08
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard