Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17
T
T
Hi Vali,

I guess you had a great week-end with you sexy guy - you deserve it!

I am still waiting for Mr. Sexy to come along - LOL!

Have a nice week. - Thinking of you. Take care.

OP Offline
True, a man will come along when you least expect it. I certainly was NOT expecting Mr. Sexy Voice..

Speaking of which, we have decided to not date or anything...I don't know if it if permanent or not...I think he had issues with me still being legally married. Bummer. I was developing strong feelings. Maybe that scared him...I have no idea how any of this works. Maybe God is looking out for me...All I know is this mans is committed to his religion as much as I am to mine (Catholic---hence the whole "dating while you're still married is wrong" thing) and that is a strong attraction.

My divorce is really almost final...the final terms have been with SpongeBobSquarePants since JANUARY 22nd!!!! WTF???????

ANyhoo, I talk to Mr. Sexy Voice everyday and he tells me he loves me and misses me...and I understand that.

SpongeBob came over last night to get his 'documents' off of our iMAC computer...and I had moved all my pictures to my own drive under a different user...well he somehow got it (through a backdoor password I'm guessing) and he was copying ALL the pictures of ME in them....OMG. WTF is up with that? i DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT.

ANyhow, luckily I caught him. And he tried to give me some lame excuse as to how he got on my drive and I told him he was lying.

He then asked about our WEDDING PICTURES and why there were so few and I told him: Hey, you have all the ones of you and your family, what else do you want? I am surprised you wanted them at all! He then said: what about the ones of you and me?I told them they were in a landfill. I had thrown them away....he nearly started crying...and I said: You know H, I don't understnad why they are so important to you NOW. He said they were a 'part of him' and that is not 'what he would have done'...and I said: No, you did far worse. I pretty much changed the subject then.

I think he has gotten the picture that I want this to be over...He wants to hang on because he wants to control. He just does not realize that he relinquished that a long time ago.

This has all left a bad taste in my mouth and I had unpleasant dreams last night. You know these people are SO SELFISH and have no clue how they hurt us...and it will take a LONG time for us to really recover from that.

Anyhow, sorry for the long post...just needed to get it all out...

Love,
V

Aug '06: H moved out
July '08: H had a kid with the OW
May 12 '09: emancipation day

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

T
T
HiVali,

I am sorry about your sexy voice guy not wanting to date you anymore until you are divorced. Well, I really don't know why he has to wait until the papers are signed. You don't really have had any marriage for ages. But if that is his beliefe then that's it.

I am also sorry about your H making you sad. Yes, these MLCers are nuts and they don't even realise that they hurt us all the time. It is the same with my H. And yet they don't want to let go completely. It is very strange that your H asked about the wedding pictures above all! But he is right, they are a part of his life.

Anyway, I wish you a lovely week-end. (((HUGS)))

OP Offline
Thanks True...yes it was very sad to look at Spongebob sitting in my home office and not recognizing him really or feeling anything for the person he has become. He is a virtual stranger...

he was supposed to come over today but got sick and could not...sigh.

And I understand where Mr. Sexy Voice is coming from...I have been teaching classes for people who are converting to Catholicism and learning a lot more about the beliefs and why we do the things we do as Catholics and can agree with him.

Although I did not have a marriage for a LONG time, the fact is, legally I am still married although I want it to be final. Soon, my dear, soon. I am hoping this week or next. I need this for my own personal healing and stuff...cannot do this anymore...I need peace.

As for the photos...well it is too late for that . They are gone.

It is beautiful here today....but windy and my allergies are acting up...no yard work today! A good friend is coming over and we will be having Mimosas and I am off to ta birthday party later this evening for another friend....

Hugs,
Valentine

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

T
T
Hi Vali,
Thanks for posting on my thread.

I am sorry that your allergies are acting up. Hopefully, you won't suffer for too long.

I hope you will be able to find peace once the D is over. I guess life will go on but I assume that I will always have H somewhere in the back of my mind. Over 30 years of M don't just disappear.

When did you get married that your wedding pics are only digital?

Have a lovely week. (((HUGS)))

C
C
I laughed so hard I snorted, ha ha, why exactly do you call him SpongeBob? because he has no spine?

And how cool you got someone \:\) \:\) My cousin (SAME freaking timeline about separating and breakign up of M) joined match.com and talked me into putting up a profile, even to just meet guys. I'm still a bit scared of meeting men, I never really dated and I dont' want to be needy or get attached to the first person who likes me back. I am not a "full" member, so I really can't contact anyone. Hope one day...soon...I feel ready to have male friends (but, oh boy, the cuties I found there!)

My D will be final soon as well, I just have to go and sign the stupid papers, I'm just taking my time so I have one more month of free healthcare, ha ha, and wishing I can find a cheap way to have someone look at the divorce decree, though all was decided last year on the sep., agreement.

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
OP Offline
Hey Cat! I call him Spongebob because he has a square body and stick legs....never thought of the spineless part but it is true as well!

Well, the man I met....well, we've cooled it...no dating or anything. SO I guess I am free to date whomever I want at this point. Bummer. I really dug him.

anyhow...I wish you luck in dating...geez, I wish ME luck in dating!

Just take it slow...and go at your own pace. I did date a bit before I met Spongebob and have dated a few men since September...and that has been an eye opening experience. Just enjoy and remember you don't have to MARRY anyone...just dating they guy...

Once the D is final you will be free from so many things...just keep that in mind...

Hugs,
Vali

T
T
Hi Vali,

I thought you would date your sexy voice guy after the D again? Am I mistaken?
Quote:
have dated a few men since September...and that has been an eye opening experience.
Oh boy how you are right! A GF tole me yesterday that a FF she knows was dating and writing on an Internet platform for about 4 years but now she did find a super guy.

I wish you luck with dating. You deserve to get a nice guy.

Have a lovely week. (((HUGS)))

OP Offline
True, I would like to date my Sexy Voice man after my D is final. I hope we do...I guess we'll see...just my insecurity coming out...

Honey, we ALL deserve to get nice men/women...I keep praying for us....

OMG----the OW showed up at my house last night...it was very weird.

More later....

Hugs,
Vali

T
T
Hi Vali,

Re Sexy Voice man I hope you will get what you are looking for.
Quote:
OMG----the OW showed up at my house last night...it was very weird.
You are right, it is weird.

Have a good day. (((HUGS)))

Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard