Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
This thread has certainly aged, fairly well I might add. The girls are off to spend a couple of hours with Daddy and then off to a skating party. They will be back tonight so I just have a few hours of silence.

Cleaning a bit, but will someone explain to me why it seems you make a bigger mess while you are cleaning?? lol Have to watch basketball at 3:00. Just realized that is when the skating party starts, hmmmm, seems as if ex will be missing some b-ball. Whatever!

Catch you during my next break!

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
L
L
Alright (((kat))) Been a while since I have gotten a beverage. I will take a Rusty Nail please!

Take care.

LIS

M45
WW 43
D17/S14/D11

ILYB Jan 08
PA Conf Feb 08
OMW / OM contacted
S Jan / 09

No one ever has, or ever will, escape the consequences of their actions.
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Tell me what's in it and I will gladly make it! But since it is virtual, let's just assume that I know...bottoms up!

I really did make some progress, but it doesn't look like it. I have been asking myself why I haven't boxed up his stuff yet? The only good part of him left perhaps? But he doesn't belong here anymore, so I need some boxes.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
K
K
Why haven't you boxed his stuff up yet? I'm trying to get rid of it all asap. I just found a photo album of his from birth-teenager and I have it in the front by the door so he'll hopefully get it today. I think you should box it all up, give your X a week to pick it up, and if not maybe your kids could have a garage sale or something. My kids would love that!!! (Well, getting the money part anyway).

Me 53
D18, S24
L
L
Rusty Nal = 1.5 oz scotch and 1 oz Drambuie. Over ice or neat. Great for sipping. \:\)

LIS

M45
WW 43
D17/S14/D11

ILYB Jan 08
PA Conf Feb 08
OMW / OM contacted
S Jan / 09

No one ever has, or ever will, escape the consequences of their actions.
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I am leaning towards garage sell or Good will. I can't at the moment deal with the possibility of her wearing his T-shirts like I did. Don't do nightgowns, do his oversized Tees!

I suppose in a way like I said, holding on to the last "good' part of him but I really need to let it all go. I've got boxes now from all the stuff that has arrived at the house, so I will work on packing it all away.

D8 lost her glasses in the house! I don't know what I am going to do with her! lol She understood how upset I was but I don't know how to get through to her that she has to put them in the same place all the time whenever she takes the off. The kids were out of school for in-service yesterday and I told them how to look for them(very methodical) but they didn't do that, so we had to look for another hour when I got home.

The B is still on hold until I find out about the QDRO order and I am hoping it can just be done this month. It has been nearly 6 months of stress over this. I am about wiped out!!

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
K
K
I just heard on the radio yesterday something like if you get rid of clutter you feel a lot less stress or something. I'm embarrassed to admit I was listening to the John Tesh show!!! I'm planning on trying to get rid of tons of the clutter in my life, time for it to go... \:\)

I wish we could get your D8 and my D9 together. D9 still wants to move there so she can play with your girls! And maybe they could help each other figure out the glasses stuff! And be sure to let me know if you figure it out!!!

I think you've kind of been in a marathon and aren't you in the last mile or 2 maybe? So you can almost see the finish line up ahead hopefully??? Karen

Me 53
D18, S24
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
They would love to have her right in between them but then again so is your son! Like s16 says, I can see me having to tell the two of you to settle down!! You are always welcome.

S13 was telling me how "dumb" their Dad is. He was making them spaghetti, he took just a bit of water, the dry spaghetti and dumped the sauce on top. I about gagged listening to him. I guess he just throws the meatballs in too! yuck. No wonder s13 got sick both times he ate it!! This is also the same guy that made chicken noodle soup(condensed) but didn't add any water. He was giving this to the kids when they were sick and he couldn't understand why they started throwing up!

I hope the bankruptcy can get filed next week. I am starting to get the extra calls again. The only bad thing is that I will have to spend my paycheck and all the child support before I can file. Never ending it seems.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Ok not really relationship related but I got my new dishwasher!!! I was taking soo much time doing about two loads of dishes by hand a night. This is one thing that I am getting rid of that will help erase ex's ghost. I am a happy kat!

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
P
P
Hey Katbaby, we must be living parallel lives! I just got a new dishwasher too!

Man, are we old and pathetic or WHAT, getting all excited about new appliances???

Oh well, I am excited about mine, as the old one was cheap, LOUD, and didn't clean the dishes well. Plus, the water wouldn't drain properly and it SMELLED!

What kind didja get??

Puppy

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard