Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
K
K
Hey SLH....just wanted to stop by and say thanks for posting to me today. I have gotten right much from what you have said today. So thank you.

Kissak

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee." Psalms 56:3
M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Came and went too MANY times!
Gone again 10-25-10
S
OP Offline
S
Hey You!
I have had the best distractions today posting with you so the pleasure is all mine!
So, as we know this is one hell of a roller coaster.....right? Well talking with H today about the weekend. I got my dates mixed up and it's H's weekend with S coming up and I was talking to him about a fishing event I wanted to take S to. H says "Hey no problem. We're not going to be those parents who fights over when and where the kid is supposed to be based on who's weekend it is." Not happy about that, but I agreed AND then he makes dinner plans with us for tonight and says something a little dirty......ARE YOU KIDDING?????? Please, I'm done, I want off the ride!!!!
Stay strong Sister!!! Stay Strong!!!

S
OP Offline
S
Ok.
So things have actually been normal to great with H since I moved out. We've seen each other every day. He's been nice and even flirts.
Today he says, while discussing his plans for this weekend as he has S, "We aren't going to be the kind of parents who fight over where the kid is supposed to be and with depending on who's weekend it is." Not exactly screaming the D word, but not screaming "let's get back together" either.
I'm hoping it's something said out of habit maybe because not that long ago, he said things like that but much much worse all the time.
Suggestions? Right now, my plan is to completely let it go and ignore it, continue to act as if, but should I give it more attention?

S
OP Offline
S
Ok.
So things have actually been normal to great with H since I moved out. We've seen each other every day. He's been nice and even flirts.
Today he says, while discussing his plans for this weekend as he has S, "We aren't going to be the kind of parents who fight over where the kid is supposed to be and with depending on who's weekend it is." Not exactly screaming the D word, but not screaming "let's get back together" either.
I'm hoping it's something said out of habit maybe because not that long ago, he said things like that but much much worse all the time.
Suggestions? Right now, my plan is to completely let it go and ignore it, continue to act as if, but should I give it more attention?

K
K
U know I use to love Rollercoasters....now Im not so sure they are my favorite ride anymore!!!

Im happy me and my H dont fight over the kids...he just texted me to let me know that he would be working a little late tonight and would be there late to get the kids....tuesdays he has them from 5-8. I said No problem.....

Yes....stay strong!

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
K
K
I dont think I would give it more attention...but do you think he said that because he is thinking of doing something with your son on your weekend and is hoping you will let him? ANd he is just wanting to seem like he is being very cooperative with you and you should be with him no matter what? Just wondering....

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
B
B
What exactly did your Husband say?

I am a bit confused...maybe I read your post wrong.

He wants to go out for dinner with you and your Son?

And this is a bad idea why?

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
S
OP Offline
S
We were talking about this up coming weekend, which is H's weekend with our S. I got my weekend mixed up and there was an event for kids I wanted to take him too. I knew it wouldn't be a problem because H loves to play golf, so he would just go do that while I have our S. (It's a mommy play date thing) Anyways, he says:
"We aren't going to be the kind of parents who fight over where the kid is supposed to be and with depending on who's weekend it is." And it's not exactly screaming the D word, but not screaming "let's get back together" either.

After he says it, I agreed and then he said "What are we doing for dinner tonight?" And we made plans for dinner for this evening, which is my evening with our S, so he is making the extra effort to see our S and I hope me. He has been very very flirty lately.

S
OP Offline
S
I'm trying not to but when there's so much progress then something like this, it kills me and makes me hate the roller coaster even more. I guess I'm whining really.
He is very cooperative with our S but I def. have more time with him than H does, which I don't mind.

B
B
Enjoy the interaction.

Each time you get together and it is a positive experience you will leave him with more things to think about.

You have to learn how to be friends again, and this is a good starting point.

Try to remember, IF your Husband is in MLC you will have years of BS to tend with.

If this is just a case of a Husband who is a bit disillusioned in his Marriage and his life and wanted to test the waters.....then give him something to come home to.

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard