Print Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
K
karen43 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted By: SueS
CRAZY! That's my answer.

Hi Karen! Typical H. It irritates the crap out of me that he leaves you and the kids for another woman and has the absolute ball$ to ridicule your parenting. Oh, wasn't he the one that left for vacation and didn't return calls when a tree hit during a storm or to make sure you and the kids were okay? I am thinking of you right? -SueS
Yep, that's the one. I don't get it. I've been saving all my emails so I do have proof I emailed him on the appts. in the last couple months but before that I didn't keep them, but hopefully at least that will show that he's either lying or forgetful or whatever is going on.... Thanks for posting Sue, b/c sometimes I feel like is he crazy or am I or what??? Karen

Me 53
D18, S24
N
N
Take it from me, Karen. It takes a crazy person to know another crazy person -- and you're not crazy. Your H most certainly is.

Me: 49
WAW: 47
S11, S7
Years Married/Together: 17/18
Bomb: 6/15/07
Separation: 7/6/07
D: 4/3/09

Real love is a decision.
Marriage is a commitment.
Y
Y
Karen,

I think your H wins the AOTD (A$$ of the day) award today. If he spent as much time being a parent as he does nit-picking your skills as a parent, he MIGHT be a 1/4 of the parent you are!

I think you handled the email wonderfully. You were way ahead of him on everything. You have the patience of Job. I don't know how you keep from blasting him, but you are definitely showing who the bigger person is here. I'm glad you still are keeping all the emails. He underestimates you. I'm sure it never occurred to him that you would keep the records.

He's the crazy one, and you have the emails to prove it. How stupid can he be. Once you put something in writing, there is no denying.

Sorry for the rambling, but dang...he riles me up!

Hugs, Yoyo

PS As far as the job situation goes with the church couple, how about going down there to see if you can fill out a job application? I think it would be a gentle reminder. What do you have to lose?

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
-- Bernice Johnson Reagon

K
karen43 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Yoyo, I think the Prozac I'm on helps and being able to vent here!!! He has sent 10 emails now all of which imply my bad parenting. The dentist's office told us 2 different things. My H brought up that he wants my son to be sedated b/c of the AS and now he's saying we'll do it without, but he was the one that convinced my S15 to do sedation and now S15 is insisting on it!!!

I have a job interview for tomorrow at 3pm. Just that temp. job but still happy about that. My 1st rehearsal for Sound of Music tonight. I've got therapy with the C in 20 minutes and do Walmart and dinner in between. I need a nap! Karen

Me 53
D18, S24
Y
Y
Karen,
Is the temp. job the one offered by the church couple! Good luck on that! Also congrats on "The Sound of Music", one of my all time favorites. I'm a dork, I love musicals! LOL

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
-- Bernice Johnson Reagon

K
karen43 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I do too! Yep, it's the church couple in my Sunday School class. I got the job!!! Yahoo! He was saying if he didn't know me seeing my resume he wouldn't hire me b/c I have a lot of education and too impressive work experience. But since he knows my sitch, he's fine with hiring me. So yay!!! It's 16 hours a week which is PERFECT and I can work any 4 days M-Sat. any 4 hours. So I'm def. going to work when the kids are gone Wed. am and Saturday, so I'll only be away 8 hours a week and S15 should be able to handle that and I'll take my cell so they can call me I guess.

I went to the C yesterday and did some of the most venting I think I've ever done in the past year! I was hearing myself thinking wow I am really angry, saying stuff like I think he's a frutcake and if he really cared about the kids I would be more understanding but the C just think it's the same old bullying stuff he's always done. Don't know why the dozen emails he sent yesterday bothered me more than usual, b/c you know he's done that a lot, but I just couldn't take it yesterday!!!

I thought the music part would be easy since no learning of lines or dancing, but I went last night to rehearsal and he gave us a dozen pages of Latin songs and chants--we're playing nuns!!!! So it may be a little more of a challenge than I thought. Not the nun part, but the Latin I mean. \:\) Got rehearsal again tonight and I'll try to check in tonight if I'm not too tired. Hope everyone's doing good!!! Karen

Me 53
D18, S24
K
K
Yippee!! Karen got a job!! I am so happy for you. Let's hope there is good news all around. I go to B Lawyer tomorrow for about 3 hours(yuck! Though he is nice so I shouldn't complain.)

Hopefully this will all be submitted by next week and I can heave a mini-sigh of relief.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
J
J
Glad to hear you got a job Karen, it sounds perfect for you

we're playing nuns!!!!
should we call you Sister Karen now \:D

M45
W41
M10.75 years
D9, D7, D7, S6
OM confirmed 12/07 merry christmas to me
New Abbreviation = WAM (Walk Away Mom) 05/31/08
W files for D 07/18/08

S
S
Originally Posted By: JeffSTL

we're playing nuns!!!!
should we call you Sister Karen now \:D

The Latin Chanting Sister Karen...;\)

Just wanted to tell you congrats on the job, sounds like it will be a really good fit for you and the kids.

As far as H and his hyper-critical BS...its pretty much his MO now. Ever notice that TARD is part of the word BASTARD? Coincidence? I think not. Its easier to criticize you than recognize his own short-comings. Your doing the best thing you can by keeping the emails. Let him hang himself, it sounds like hes bound and determined to anyway.

I'm still lurking, but not posting a whole lot these days. Just here and there. Trying to GAL...whatever that is!

M:39
H:39
K:S14;D8
T:22yr
M:15yrs
S:12/28/07 EA/PA
3/14/08 OW preg
11/17/08 born
12/12/08 his
~~~~~~~
Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option

K
karen43 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
So had fun Friday night. We went to an African drumming/dancing workshop and got to dance some of the dances. I dropped D9 off near H's apartment since I was in his area of town. I think it was nice of me to offer b/c he's been so rough lately. He handed over the letter from the mortgage company re: his not paying the mortgage and I said thanks. He didn't say one word to me. I know it shouldn't bother me anymore, but still does. Yeah, I guess I'm a masochist or something.

I chanted and sang Latin for a couple hours after that and got home around 11 so was a long day. We're suppposed to start work on memorizing some of the Latin songs now!! Hah!!! And we're supposed to come up with a name for our nun character. I don't know: one person came up with Sister Elizabeth; I don't know maybe Grace or something? I don't know any nun names!!!

Will try to check in on everyone now. Hope you're having a good weekend!!! Karen

Me 53
D18, S24
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard