Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
O
O
If it were me and he refused, I wouldn't let him take her and/or I'd call the cops. Definitely non-negotiable I'd say.

Best,
Oldtimer
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
ot, I swear, whatever spine he had left it is gone, even if it benefits the kids he'll just go with whatever she wants. She doesnt' use a seat for her kid so he sees no need to use one for my daughter. Seeing my d5 cry and seeing him act so cold killed whatever feeble connection that still attached me to him.
He's a horrible empty person, whomever can make my little ones cry or ignore or blame it on them (he said he is "putting up" with my son's behavior relating with gf/kids)is not worth a penny, and all the time I wasted feeling his absence, I will fight even harder to banish any longing for him, he's not worth it.

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
P
P
I see that same coldness in my STBX
Its like they found a way to shut down and be stones
MY IC said that as long as the kids have one stable parent, they will be ok
they may have issues but who doesnt
we are the stable parents
and Im trying to hold a higher thought for my STBX eventhough I doubt we will reconcile, I hole the thought that he will progress spiritually and become closer to god and a better father and man
eventhough at this point he is a shodow of a men, it still helps me to hope for the bets for the sake of my kids
peace

married 14 years
H 42
bomb 2/07 IDLYA
D final 3 /09
M ow D ow
O
O
I'm not sure why your actions with the car seat have anything to do with why he isn't using a car seat for your D. It doesn't matter whether he decided on his own or is a mindless zombie under his significant other's control. Either way, it is still illegal and dangerous for him to put D in the car without a car seat.

Best,
Oldtimer
cat posted to you on my thread (just now that I found yours).

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard