Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
Have a wonderful time.
Just enjoy the time with your kids and allow some peace to soothe your soul and build up your strength.

D
D
Hey buddy, its me, the girl with the cajones!

FIB, your wife just gets me so ANGRY!!! A true mother would want the best for her son and that is to be looked at by his father who is a freakin' doctor for heaven's sake.

My heart breaks for you when you write about time with your children. It will not be easy. But you will be able to be the kind of father you want to be without having to deal with her bullsh**.

S
S
I'm really sorry, FIB.

You were right.....

TJ

Me45,H49
D24,S18
M26,T28
Bomb 3/19/08
Sep 6/23/08
EA/PA with Secretary 2007-8
3/2009 H moved in w/OW2
7/2009 Let him go w/Love.
8/2009 Legally Sep'd
F
OP Offline
F
From my Blackberry in Maine:

Free at last...free at last ...oh Lord
free at last"

Peace.Briefly.

Skiing,

W is calling constantly. One call a day.

FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
T
T
Hey Doc

I hope you enjoy the finish of your vacation in ME. Sounds nice.
In case you don't remember, I "know" you through FaithfulH.

I will be praying for you, your W and the kids.

I like the name faithisbelieving.

Peace, blessings and prayers for you.

T

debut thread
D
D
Hey FIB, Are you back yet? Are you ok?

I think fib gets back late Wednesday cuz he had to come back a day early for stbxw...
(sigh)
hope they had a blast, and he drives safely!
( j )

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
D
D
Oh thanks 25, I was just wondering how he was.

F
OP Offline
F
Tomato et al....thanks for your posts.

I had a wonderful wonderful time in Maine with my children. We stayed in a small house/cabin in the woods with 3 other couples and their kids. Tight quarters but the kids loved it. Roaring fireplace. The kids played their hearts out at night and we had them hopping to Who Let the Dogs Out and Cotton-Eyed Joe. One H cooked gourmet for 3 of the evenings. The kids snow-tubed one night. When it was time to leave, my kids didn't want to go. S8 told me 'it's like my second home'.

D5 and S8 both took ski lessons and both made me proud. Skiing is a tradition in my family. S8 didn't like boarding so I switched him to skis. Good move. I was able to take him up the chairlift for the first time. At night, I could cuddle them without fear of being photographed.

My son had some 'wetting issues' which I had to deal with. He also got upset after my W's phonecalls. The first call she kept telling him she missed him and that upset him. The second time she told him she tried to call him 3X and implied to him that I wouldn't let her speak with him. That took work to undo.

Me: S8....you CALLED mommy and left a VM, remember? Daddy would NEVER keep you from talking to mommy if you want to talk to her. Mommy was not by her phone when we called.

The day we were leaving for Maine, I left work early to meet the kids and depart after they got off the school bus. I received a text from STBXW:
-could you bring them by the salon so that I could say goodbye to them?

Huh? That was after her threatening to file a motion to force me to bring them back early and also using S8 to communicate that with me. A half hour later a second text comes thru:

-I'm on the way home to say good bye to them.

She saw them in the morning and also monopolized all their evenings before we departed (OK with me since I had to pack). She arrived and sat on the stairs looking morose..no eye contact with me at all. Before she pulled out of the driveway, I knocked on her driver window. She rolled the window down. She looked straight ahead.
Me: I'll have the kids call you everday.

She said nothing and drove off.

She obviously can't let go. She called in the car on the way up. She called in the morning. She called again in the evening.

Phone call assault and battery.

The only 'mishpap' occurred whenI had them call her Sat evening and her VM came on. S8 left a long VM about his boarding experiences. She left me two nasty toned messages the following day that she hadn't heard from them in almost 48 hours (bull).

W: HAVE THEM CALL ME.

Although it sounds like I restricted it...it is my W who is trying to manipulate me and get her way and reach out with abusive phone calls to me while I am on vacation.

BTW..the kids never ONCE asked me to call her. Anyway, SHE called and I DID give the kids the phone when she did.

D5 bought a ski pin which she CHOSE to give W when she got home. I unpacked and STBXW took them to MIL's house late evening to be picked up by limo early this AM. They are going to the Bahamas. W booked it thru my big birthday on Monday. Obviously, punishment. My 50th.

BTW....the kids called me twice from the airplane. Although I will miss them and 'hurt' more than I thought I would by their departure, I will not batter my STBXW with phonecalls over the weekend.

I don't need to.

My kids love me.

FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
S
S
Sounds like a great trip.

I still got a year and 4 months until my big #50.

FIB, I think that I have said this before, but I think the 50's are going to be the best period in your life.

Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard