Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18
M
M
Hi GG

Sounds like overall, you are both making an attempt at putting your marriage back together. When the timing is right, he will be back home.

The Bomb: 08/05
H moves out: 06/2006
H moves back: 01/07 & Out again: 01/07
H moves back: 03/08 & Out again: 04/08
H moves back: 05/09 & Out again: 07/09
Divorced 08-12
Kids: 22, 20, 19
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks Cinders, SC and MWG. That website helped me tremendously. Not for the D part but just understanding how to communicate and for the forgiveness and having the right attitude.

H called today and said I am on my way to the house. I made dinner for us and the kids.

H helped the kids with their Vday cards. It looked as if h was enjoying himself. He said he didn't remember doing Vday cards as a kid, but liked receiving them.

Now h early in the week said he wouldn't be by all week, but has actually made it over 3 nights this week. He has been very attentive and gave me lots of hugs and attention.

He was so helpful with the kids too. I really appreciate that.

When he left he said Glam see you Sat for D4's 5th birthday. She is a Vday birthday.

We are going bowling on Sat and on Sun maybe a movie. I am off this Sun.

Thanks MWG for the reminder when the timing is right. That is exactly it.

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006
H moved home 1/2007 for 3 weeks
H moved home 5/2011 for good

"Learn from yesterday ~ Live for today ~ And hope for tomorrow"
G
OP Offline
G
Today I am not feeling the greatest. I got s7 off to school with his valentines.

I don't normally send s4 to daycare since I am off on Fridays, but I just need to some time to rest and be by myself, so as soon as she is up I am going to send her too with her valentines.

It was funny yesterday. I had been running around for almost 3 hours after work. Picked up s20 and took him to work since he helped afterschool, then picked up d4, then to 2 stores to get all the valentines, then dropped the kids at the house, then grabbed dinner, back to the house, and then picked up s20 from work, then took him home, you see all this running around.

I was finally driving home and h called, he was at the house with the kids and said Glam where are you. He always ask this. I looked up and there was a hotel sign in front of me. I said h pulling into the comfort suites. He said are you staying there with me or somebody else. We both burst out laughing.

The whole point of the hotel, was that sometimes I just feel like running away too. Sometimes there is so much on my plate that I feel like bursting, that is why I am taking d4 to daycare today.

I just need some me time. Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day no matter how it is shared.

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006

M
M
You definitely need some R&R!!

Take care of yourself.

Divorced 08-12
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks MWG. The kids are both at school and it's just me all by my lonesome. Feels good though.

I am going to do some laundry and watch a few movies. I ordered d4's birthday cake. We are going bowling tomorrow afternoon to celebrate.

As I was driving today, I was thinking what keeps my h from coming home? He seems to enjoy me and the kids, but don't know what has a grasp on him so hard that he can't let it go!

Oh well, maybe this isn't for me to try to figure out!

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006

M
M
I think they are very stubborn and it is hard to let go of whatever holds them hostage.

Divorced 08-12
P
P
Quote:
I was finally driving home and h called, he was at the house with the kids and said Glam where are you. He always ask this. I looked up and there was a hotel sign in front of me. I said h pulling into the comfort suites. He said are you staying there with me or somebody else. We both burst out laughing.
Glam, That was very funny! Good for you! I think you both are doing well. One baby step at a time. It's awesome that he's been over so much this week!!! Happy V-Day.

PH's Thread
G
OP Offline
G
PH it is nice that he has been coming over a lot this week, since last Sunday he said see you on Saturday, so I wasn't really expecting much contact from him.

He called today and asked how I was doing. He told me a few things about his day and then said he would call later when he is enroute back. I just said talk to you later h.

He mentioned we would celebrate d4's birthday tomorrow and then in the evening watch a movie together. H asked for me to buy some chocolates. I bought this cute chocolate pack with a set of cards, some kind of love game. I just thought it would be fun for us and maybe the kids too. I also picked up some chocolate truffles.

Then he said on Sunday we would prepare the kids rooms. Now that s20 has moved out we need to move s7 into his room and then d4 will have her own room. I am excited for tomorrow.

Happy Valentines Day!

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006

T
T
Hi glamgirl,

Thanks for your post on my thread.

You sound really good. I am happy for you that your H seems to come round more and more.

I hope you feel better and can relax and have your "me" time. You seem to be so very busy at times.

Have a lovely Valentine's Day and week-end.

G
OP Offline
G
Thanks for stopping by TL. Today is going to be a busy day for us.

It's D4's birthday today and we are taking her bowling. She is now 5 years old. Wow, 5 years ago she was born. It was also on a Saturday.

H should be here around noon. I am serving pizza for lunch and then I have to pick up the cake and balloons to take to the bowling place.

In the evening h said he would watch 2 movies with me. Not sure if we can get both of them in but hey he said it so we will see how that goes.

Then he will be here on Sunday to fix the kid's rooms. Setting up their beds, shelving etc. I have cleaned through most of their clothes.

I do appreciate all that h does in this dept since I couldn't put a bunk bed together for the life of me. I am not a handy tool girl. I know h has asked for a specific tool and I have to say and that would look like...... I know that may sound bad, but sorry I am not the handy type and not going to learn now.

My h likes it when he can helps. He feels wanted then and all I have to do is throw out the compliments and appreciation. Works like a charm.

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006

Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18