Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1716341 02/13/09 07:08 PM
P
OP Offline
P
Quick updat,
its been over 4 months. I am still keeping to no contact but had a run in with her she hugged me tight for minutes, said she was worried about me. I had not seen her for over two months before this. she was on a dating web site and now may still be dating someone but I don't ask about any of that, things seem weird the way she held me when I saw her was powerful! anyway she had called me a couple times the week before I saw her. now she hasent called or anything. she still seems firm on staying apart. wonder if I should do something diffrent. just so hard to tell if she is still dating! I don't live there but she has not said I can't come to the house but doesnt want me to come when she's home. I also think she has told her kids not to talk to me, so MAN I am getting so tired of this. The day I saw her I know she misses me just before I left the house she was back to standing off. 9 years together her 2 kids, any ideas on something diffrent? its been about 2 weeks of no calls from her.

Me 40
waw 39
Never formally M
Common law
SD 16
SS 13
Together 9 yrs
bomb 10/2/08
She started dating 11/08
Started P/A 01/09
Contiunes to call R over
P