Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17
T
T
Hi Vali,

I will also be divorced in a few months.

Great that you have a new playmate and that he is kind!

I got to know a guy and after a couple of hours I knew that he was not my type. Hope you will have more luck.

Have a lovely week-end. Take care.

OP Offline
Uhm....He is so fab!...and so many other things...like:

kind
religious
has a great sense of humor
good listener
honest
straight shooter
makes me laugh hysterically...

need I go on?

Suffice to say, my lovelies, I am having the time of my life!

Aug '06: H moved out
July '08: H had a kid with the OW
May 12 '09: emancipation day

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

OP Offline
Goodness True! I hate the adage: you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your Prince Charming...but it is true...not that we are looking for that...but even to find a suitable man for dating is a feat unto itself!

Jinkies! This man sorta fell into my lap...I was so thinking of never dating again...but Oh...how my heart skips a beat when I think of my new friend...he is just what the doctor ordered. LOL!

I am just enjoying the company...of another person who does not lie when he opens his mouth...and is straight forward and thinks about me and is not afraid to say it...WOW...I have been blessed to find a person who knows where I am at in my life and is okay and does not want to change me...

Just hang in there...we will soon be completely divorced...

I will tell you the latest about Spongebob and his crazy shenanigans tomorrow...or rather later when I wake up...right now...it is time for me to get some sleep!

Hugs True!!!

Valentine

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

OP Offline
JOURNALING:

Jinkies, Monday was such a drama filled day! \:o

Okay so, Spongebob asks for the title to his car and asks me to mail it...I suggest him picking it up on Saturday when he will come, ONCE AGAIN, to pick up more of his sh*t at my house. You would think the man would pick up all his crap already!

OMG, you thought I would have suggested that he cut off his left testicle! The Drama! So, my lawyer and I let him throw his tantrum and agree to mail it to him for pete's sake...I mean, Sheesh! \:o

So, then he sends me an email yesterday asking if it was okay for him to call me to talk about some of the terms of our divorce...I was like: Yah, okay, whatever...

Kids, I would never have believed that I could be so indifferent towards him but it was so easy peasy. He calls and I am all business and he wants to stroll down memory lane...and I am like: I have a root canal scheduled in 5 minutes and I gotta go(just kidding about the root canal, but seriously, where was he going with all the reminiscing?????)

So, I am thinking my divorce is almost a done deal...

A round of dirty martinis for everyone!

Kisses to all!
Valentine

T
T
Hi Vali,

Great to hear that your new man is wonderful. You deserve somebody like this!!!

I am sorry for your drama filled day. - Oh, your H is still a crazy MLCer!!! He will probably wake up when he sees that you have somebody else. Too bad for him!

Regarding the adage I left you a message on my thread.

Have a great week and take care. (((HUGS)))

A
A
a new man????? wooohoooo

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/6/07 H wants to come home
7/21/07 H comes home
7/07 -7/08 long haul letting go of OW
now piecing in earnest

OP Offline
True, you sound so good, sweets! I am happy for you...

yes new man is wonderful...we'll see how it goes...

As for the drama...well, it comes with this territory...it will all be over soon...And I really do not want Spongebob to know about my my boyfriend...it really is just none of his business...

Hugs,
Vali

OP Offline
Yep and he is yummy and has a sexy voice and is fabuloso!

;\)

T
T
Hi Vali,

Thanks for popping by my thread. You sound really good. I am so happy for you. - And your new man is even sexy - wow!!!

I still cannot let go and detatch completely and have setbacks all the time. But I hope that one day I will also be able to move forward.

I wish you all the happiness in the world. (((HUGS)))

Last edited by Truelove; 02/11/09 11:10 PM.
T
T
Hi Vali,

I hope you are having a lovely Valentine's Day. Take care.

Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard