Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
J
J
I agree with Bill frank about the personal messages. Keep your pants zipped until this is over. That includes messages, dinner, lunch, just drinks, etc.

Don't do what you accussed her of doing to you.

PLENTY of time for that later. The women are not going anywhere.

But the one woman in your life CAN and WILL use it to destroy you if she can.

And don't believe the BS that it does not count in court. Everything counts - especially character - especially in a custody fight.

Jeff

Current Thread
F
OP Offline
F
Hi all and thanks for the input.

First off...is there something on my FB page that is incriminating that I missed???
I am not dating.
Second...pick and choose one's battles. By avoiding court I saved money for more important issues to battle. Now, there is no court order.I just hope that there isn't car trouble....or that I don't get sick.

FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
B
B
FIB,

Not saying anything like that. I just noticed that there are several messages back and forth between you and other women, women who I did not think were from the board.

Perhaps they are just friends. Some of them I thought were a bit flirty. Just didn't want you to get burned.

Nothing inappropriate at all.

Bill

"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon."
F
OP Offline
F
My cousin is a D atty. She was at my sis' house tonite. I asked her about FB. As far as the D goes, it has no bearing. As far as custody goes, it COULD. Meaning...if OTHER people post crap on it. I may have to consider suspending it. Anyone who wants my email, help youself from the site.

As for the recent court debacle...she said I made the right choice. Judges don't want to hear this crap.

FIB

F
OP Offline
F
Two beatings tonite:
  • I signed my son's report card outer envelope on the parent's line. My STBXW signed OVER MY NAME
  • I dropped off my son at a sleepover. He was made fun of by another child and came home. STBXW picked him up and she never notified me

I went to the post office and vented by mailing the envelope to my L. Character/immaturity. Tossed the other.

BTW...my cousin...the D atty...changed her tune as I left and said FB is OK. If it could be shown to a judge or court without issue then no issue. Frank

D
D
Frank, I am sorry, but I sit here and read about your wife's ongoing behavior and I have to ask what is wrong with that woman?!!? I cannot help but feel that she needs some professional help of some kind. While I am not medical professional, XXX just seems so emotionally/mentally unstable. It just stuns me that she can be so cruel over and over again. There is NO reason that she could not have also signed your son's report card envelope, just in a different location. I hope that you are continuing to document her behaviors.

And,I hope you sleep with one eye open at night because I truly worry about your safety sometimes, as well as that of your children.

As for the FB thing....those that mentioned that to you did so with the best of intentions. I can tell you there are NO guarantees as to what a judge is or is not going to take into consideration when it comes to a divorce settlement or child custody. I have known of a few cases which it seemed a judge should clearly rule in favor of one party, but instead ruled in favor of the other. (Or at least not the way "you" would have thought he would have.) The advice was given to you so you would know to tread carefully and XXX wouldn't have any ammunition to use against you. Remember, Frank, we are here for YOU!

I am no advocate of divorce, Frank, despite being divorced myself; but, I hope that all of this is over for you soon. It is time for you to be able to put all of this behind you and move forward with your life.

I hope I have not offended you. As I have told you before, I wish you nothing but the best...and hopefully, some peace very soon!

deb

Last edited by deb13; 02/08/09 06:44 AM.

M:June 28,2008
H:Awesome Man!
S:28
SS:25
SS:21
D:19
S:16

"Love Never Fails!"

"God doesn't take anything out of our lives without replacing it with something far better." -Billy Graham
S
S
Frank, you need to get one of those teddy cams to record some of this insane behavior. I mean honestly when I think about it all, as a judge I might want to see proof because it is so insane.

Hang in there buddy...

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

F
OP Offline
F
Thanks Deb and Ian. Living conditions suck under her constant bashing.

I will get thru this.

Your words keep me going. I am packing to go skiing in Maine with the kids...my gift to myself for my big BD coming up in 2 weeks.

FIB

S
S
I hope you have a great time Frank and enjoy the peace and quiet.....

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

FIB,
if it were a show for your bday, I'd say "break a leg" but it's skiing so...forget it.

And as I told you in the email, (for reasons beyond the scope here), she's more paranoid and terrified than I realized; it's all in there mixed up in her head.

Give her the dang passports and be done with it, which I assume will make her arguments moot. (Probably already done.)

She fears you more than anything Frank, she sees you as having all the power. And in a way, you do have all the power. That's what sanity, strength and honor give a man, when dealing with someone controlled by poorly targeted insecurities and petty grievances. What must her family think?

You said the end of April is an "unofficial" goal or expectation for this to be over, right?
Time for a Broadway show, and pomegranate martinis! Pretty sure there are many here who will join in a "virtual" party for this move. Hang in there, you can do this and you are doing it. As you manly men say, "strength and honor"... and stuff like that.

((( j )))

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018