Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 25 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 24 25
S
S
Originally Posted By: frank_D
I think the 'urine' story is getting too much play. It happened 10 years ago. Just another one of her holistic phases.

Put it where it belongs......in the past and leave it there.

How is Frank really doing today? Nothing about any of your problems, just how do you feel mentally? You ready to get out there and live your life to its fullest?

A
A
Originally Posted By: frank_D
I think the 'urine' story is getting too much play. It happened 10 years ago. Just another one of her holistic phases.

Frank you brought up the urine thing.

And since it was 10 years ago I reckon that tells us where your head was as opposed to where it should have been (in the present - YOUR present - and on your future).

So how many outings do you have planned for yourself this week?

F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: T2SP

How is Frank really doing today? Nothing about any of your problems, just how do you feel mentally? You ready to get out there and live your life to its fullest?

I feel ok mentally. I am focusing on work today. Mondays are always slam days. It's the 11th hour on many things and I'm angry that I let life get so out of control.

A little anxiety, but it will pass.

Current Thread

F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: AmyC

And since it was 10 years ago I reckon that tells us where your head was as opposed to where it should have been (in the present - YOUR present - and on your future).

So how many outings do you have planned for yourself this week?

So true. My present is one of work, hope for a stable financial situation and peace in my life so I will be ok when STBX leaves. I'm trying hard to be 'friendly' so there's no conflict in the house - for the girls sake.

And I'm trying to be forgiving, for my sake.

Current Thread

A
A
Quote:
so I will be ok when STBX leaves

She left 4 months ago.

F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: AmyC
Quote:
so I will be ok when STBX leaves

She left 4 months ago.

Good point. Thank you. I really need to keep that mindset. She is gone. Goodbye.

Last edited by frank_D; 02/02/09 09:33 PM.

Current Thread

F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F
I'm really stressed out. Half my clients are upset with me because of the past month of slow productivity. I know I can 'redeem myself' eventually but it still hurts to know I let this happen again.

I just need to remember that if I do the right thing consistently it will eventually turn around. I sure wish I had someone here to be supportive. I'm going to make it. I refuse to lose.

D18 asked me if I was going to eat dinner with them tonight. Remember that when W was out of the house, she used to come over 2 days a week to make dinner and I would leave the house during those times. I told D18 that I would and that it was not an issue. I think she was worrying that since STBX is here every day and will cook every day then I'd not be around and it'd be awkward.

I'm ok with the dinner thing. I mean, I gotta eat and she's a decent cook.

I do thank her for making food. I also thanked her for cleaning the house and let her know I appreciate it. I got the 'Well thank you Frank' in the MLC semi detached voice. But I meant it and I feel like the better person for saying it.

D13's english teacher called W to talk about a lot of missed homework. So, W called me to tell me about the situation and what she thinks we should do as lost privileges for telling us she didn't have homework when she was being told by her teacher that she was going to call us if she didn't catch up.

We agreed on what do do and I got to be the heavy with D13.

Life goes on.

Current Thread

G
GFI Offline
G
Hi there Frank - not sure from your post what you're stressed about!

You have said you can redeem yourself with your clients
You have your daughter cleaning and cooking for you

So distilling your post...seems to me you just have some lost homework to catch up on...
...is there not a way of figuring out if D has some homework when she gets it?

Me: 40ish
W: 40ish
Together: 20 ish years
Married: 10ish Years

F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F
I went into the kitchen where STBX was making dinner. As I was walking by she asked me how things were going today. I replied and said today was crappy and went outside for a short walk to de-stress.

Came back in a few minutes later and she asked me when I ate last. I replied that I didn't remember. So she goes to the cupboard and takes out some protein bars and says "Here eat one of these it'll make you feel better."

I told her that dinner would be ready soon and I can wait. She says that "You're just like D18, if your blood sugar level goes down you get irritable and we all suffer". I wasn't being irritable at the time but she kept insisting I needed to eat one of the protein bars, so I took one and ate it and thanked her for it.

Went into my office afterwards and a few minutes later she called me on the intercom to tell me dinner was ready.

I'm not going to analyze this, it's just irritating in some way I can't explain.

Current Thread

F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F
in case this locks, I made a new thread.

saving myself

Current Thread

Page 18 of 25 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 24 25

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard