Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 25 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 24 25
A
A
And just to be clear - you're not DBing for the marriage - you're DBing for YOUR life now.

Independent of Lorri.

Save yourself.

A
A

Another way to put it:

Get busy living or get busy dying.

F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: AmyC

Another way to put it:

Get busy living or get busy dying.

I get it Amy. She doesn't give a flying fook about my life even though she made dinner tonight, asked me if I liked it, asked me if she should make more of the same and then went to Pia's house for a birthday party.

It's all about me now.

Current Thread

F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F
But it ain't no more full than the one you were wishing is it?

nope, they are about equal. Both full of piss.

By the way, did I ever mention that she told me (although I never saw it) that in 1998 she was drinking her urine because she had heard it had health benefits?

I never saw it, but she said she did it.

About the same time she said she 'saw' the spirit of the woman who had lived in that house before us and killed herself.

The story is that this woman, about 3-4 years previous, had discovered that her husband, who was a businessman, was having an affair with his secretary.

So, she decided to build a gazebo on the hill of the property (which we bought) and to put in a 'lagoon pool' and other things for her daughters.

One day she found out he was on a business trip with OW and went to the airport in Santa Barbara, which is small and pretty open access, and waited by the lugggage pickup till she saw them. Then she walked up to them and said something, then shot herself in the head.

W claims her spirit was in that house. I never felt or saw anything.

and I'm very intuitive.

Current Thread

F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F
And just to be clear - you're not DBing for the marriage - you're DBing for YOUR life now.

Independent of Lorri.

Save yourself.

Oh, I'm clear on that now. Very clear.

Current Thread

S
S
It's possible that when you drink urine, you hallucinate.

S
S
Drinking urine has its benefits if you have a stupid Man Vs Wild tv show that needs sensationalism to stay on the air.

A
A
Originally Posted By: frank_D
But it ain't no more full than the one you were wishing is it?

nope, they are about equal. Both full of piss.

By the way, did I ever mention that she told me (although I never saw it) that in 1998 she was drinking her urine because she had heard it had health benefits?

I never saw it, but she said she did it.

About the same time she said she 'saw' the spirit of the woman who had lived in that house before us and killed herself.

The story is that this woman, about 3-4 years previous, had discovered that her husband, who was a businessman, was having an affair with his secretary.

So, she decided to build a gazebo on the hill of the property (which we bought) and to put in a 'lagoon pool' and other things for her daughters.

One day she found out he was on a business trip with OW and went to the airport in Santa Barbara, which is small and pretty open access, and waited by the lugggage pickup till she saw them. Then she walked up to them and said something, then shot herself in the head.

W claims her spirit was in that house. I never felt or saw anything.

and I'm very intuitive.

Your hands would be equally EMPTY.

And I don't see any relevance in that story to the task at hand but if you were just making small talk I would say that no matter how true or tragic that story may be, I seriously doubt the woman's spirit is haunting anything.

As far as intuition goes, mine just tells me that Lorri is a fruit loop.

S
S
Frank, my thing is this. It's not about what she is doing, who she is talking to, or if she dumped the OM. It is about her being there to help with the girls and give you time to focus on getting your own [censored] together.

So how about we stop with all the contemplating her motives, wondering if she is still with the douchebag, and focusing on anything but yourself.

I agree with Amy, she is a fruit loop. I will call you today....

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: sofaraway
Frank, my thing is this. It's not about what she is doing, who she is talking to, or if she dumped the OM. It is about her being there to help with the girls and give you time to focus on getting your own [censored] together.

So how about we stop with all the contemplating her motives, wondering if she is still with the douchebag, and focusing on anything but yourself.

It's kind of hard to ignore her when she's here. I am working on making that better. At least she's pleasant when she talks to me.

And, I don't like who she has become.

I'm looking at what I want to accomplish in my life and making a plan on how to do it.

Current Thread

Page 16 of 25 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 24 25

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard