Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
H
H
MWG,

((((HUGS))))

I sure hope you keep posting! You are an inspiration to me!! I love to read your post & I love for you to post to me.

You know we are here for you!!!!

job Offline
M,
I'm glad to see that you came back and posted. Please do not worry about me....I'm very capable of taking care of myself.

I do hope that you enjoy your weekend.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
G
G
Hugs MWG. I must add that I got much strength from your postings. I had no idea what patience was until I found your thread. I believe God lead me there.

I didn't always understand your thinking until I got closer to God which in turn has brought me closer to my h.

He is not home, but so much closer than 3 years ago. Should I have said h don't come and go as you please watch the kids elsewhere, you don't belong here as Irmac suggested would my h be as close to home today. I think NOT!

We all really only know our own situations, and must do what is best for us and us alone.

Thanks MWG for helping me find a better way. Sorry your thread got a little heated.

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006
H moved home 1/2007 for 3 weeks
H moved home 5/2011 for good

"Learn from yesterday ~ Live for today ~ And hope for tomorrow"
F
F
MWG, I want to apologize for what seemed like 'double taunting'. I appreciate you and am sensitive to you because of all the posters, I am most like you but without the godliness.

I have a harsh side that does just misplace my own anger at my husband. I am so dependent on him and he has kept me hanging on. When you justify why you are keeping on, I feel 'furious' with you because it is safe to do that. I am not enthusiastic about using the bible to justify such complacency, and that is what gets me into trouble on this board...

I do admire you for your kindness and your creativity... I applaud your eBay business. Keep on doing whatever it takes to keep you and your kids and your menagerie well.

Best wishes, really.

M
OP Offline
M
The weekend should be okay, I think.

Tomorrow is the birthday party for D16 that her friend is giving her.

I will attend but I have to leave early to give the car to S18 so he can go to work. I texted H today and asked if I could borrow his car late in the afternoon to pick the girls up and he said that was fine.

That was it.

And of course on Sunday, the Super Bowl.

The Bomb: 08/05
H moves out: 06/2006
H moves back: 01/07 & Out again: 01/07
H moves back: 03/08 & Out again: 04/08
H moves back: 05/09 & Out again: 07/09
Divorced 08-12
Kids: 22, 20, 19
B
B
Flicka,

Quote:
I have a harsh side that does just misplace my own anger at my husband. I am so dependent on him and he has kept me hanging on.

Why are you so dependent on your Husband?

How is he keeping you hanging on?

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
F
F
BND, I am financially tangled up with my H and I have waved bye-bye to my pretty self while I was sincerely, DBing. He has kept me engaged for lots of reasons, including insurance.

I am 60 {but youngish, just like CHER!} but fricken mad to be caught out like this...

H has cold heartedly kept me near for lots of reasons. Some of them are warm, some of them are incredibly self serving...and I have cooperated with them.

Like MWG, I struggle along with family problems and no great education. I have a good job, considering my credentials... Like MWG, I totally love my H and only want him to love me back.
He sometimes does!!!

The alcohol component is seriously, familiar...

My H moved out in 2001, and I believe I am the longest and dumbest DB-er...

B
B
Flicka,

So what can you do to help change this situation?

What would need to happen for you to be able to truly let go?

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
F
F
$223,000!! Thanks for asking!!

M
OP Offline
M
Hmmm..........my h has not had one drop of alcohol in front of us since July of last year.

The thing about this mlc is that while I do not approve of what h is doing, the kids will tell you that it is so peaceful at home. It was also very loving and peaceful before he had the a. And when I think about it, I can talk to my friends at any time of the day or night, turn on/off my computer anytime I want, watch what I want...........of course I watch very little tv but you get my drift.

Don't get me wrong, this lifestyle is not something I approve but it has allowed me to do some things I would not normally do when h was here.

Flicka--insurance should not keep someone close to them. I know in my state, you can make up to 43k and still get on the state health plan. There are several to choose from and it is the same plans I have seen that a variety of companies offer.

The one thing that will help you move forward is to release the anger and forgive.

The Bomb: 08/05
H moves out: 06/2006
H moves back: 01/07 & Out again: 01/07
H moves back: 03/08 & Out again: 04/08
H moves back: 05/09 & Out again: 07/09
Divorced 08-12
Kids: 22, 20, 19
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard