Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
job Offline
He should enjoy and appreciate the efforts that you are making for this special meal! Too bad that there aren't any special magic potions that you could put in the stuffed shells!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
M
OP Offline
M
LOL!!

My daughter says to me, "What day does Valentine's Day fall on?" She then looked at the calendar and by golly, it is on a Saturday. She was like, hmmmm...........she wants to keep him here late that day.

I just laugh at her!!!

The Bomb: 08/05
H moves out: 06/2006
H moves back: 01/07 & Out again: 01/07
H moves back: 03/08 & Out again: 04/08
H moves back: 05/09 & Out again: 07/09
Divorced 08-12
Kids: 22, 20, 19
job Offline
Give the young lady a bow and arrow and a set of wings that day. She would make a great cupid!

The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
M
OP Offline
M
Yes, she would.

Divorced 08-12
M
OP Offline
M
H just called me and put me in tears. I could not help it.

He asked how much I can contribute toward the house payment this month and I said I could not. Then he got on me because I have sold stuff (books) online and some were his. He said, what happened to all of the money you have been making? I told him that is has gone toward postage, supplies, stuff that is needed around here, etc. Then he said it is not fair that I have sold his things (he told me to sell them but never said he wanted a cut of what I made) and he has not seen a dime of it.

Then he asked how much I get in unemployment and I told him ($90/week) and I told him that is used to pay bills and groceries.

Then I just started crying and he said it makes him mad that nobody can ever get ahead. I kept my mouth shut but he could tell I was very upset.

THen he said he would be over a little later and apologized for upsetting me.

I think I will go into hiding again today when he is here.

Divorced 08-12
I
I
Sorry he made you cry....I know we all have hurts in our hearts and we do cry...but you are one of the strongs in here.I dont know how you do it... I have a fulltime job and barely make ends meet....no I take that back....God provides for all of our needs....and he will for you too.....one way or another you will make the house payment with his help....you know I am praying for you....dont take it so hard...he did apologize right?

Said he would be over later? at least you get to see him often unlike me and our daughter...we saw him for 2 hrs at christmas we hadn't seen him in over 9 months....you are blessed that you at least can.....

M-53
H-46
M-24+YRS
BOMB-10/14/07
2-S
2-D
Grandkids-7
Greatgrand kid-1
He needs space...
Wants to start fresh new life W O/W
Moved in his O/W Oct.08
M
M
MWG, as soon as you said D and H talked about Joseph I thought of today's Charlene. They recommend reading Genesis 37-50 and I will be doing just that tonight.

Hope you're feeling better!

((((((((((hugs))))))))))

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
W
WCW Offline
W
MG, here is a great opportunity to talk to your H about the financial sitch. He already brought it up, keep the convo going instead of keeping your mouth shut. Do choose your words wisely.

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
job Offline
M,
You do not hide from him. It's time to sit his sorry @ss down and give him a briefing on what is coming in in the way of money and what is going out. As for contributing.....well...you wouldn't be in this situation if he would get up off his sorry @ss and get a job, any job would do right now. He could what that woman told her h on CNN when he lost his job....go deliver pizzas!

I'm sorry, my blood is boiling and I really would love to sit him down myself and give him the what for for making you cry. How the hell does he expect you to maintain a house, kids, pets, car, groceries, bills, etc? Money doesn't go that far and when you are already selling every precious thing you can and for that man to sit there and question about his books and the money, well, I could just choke him.

You have nothing to run and hide from. It's time, the door has opened to step over that threshhold and give him a complete education on finances. Do not mesh words...show him the checkbook and the bills. It's time for him to get it together and realize those nice meals and cozy home are there for free and he needs to start working again.

M, I'm just furious at him and his comments.

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard