H moves out: 06/2006
H moves back: 01/07 & Out again: 01/07
H moves back: 03/08 & Out again: 04/08
H moves back: 05/09 & Out again: 07/09
Divorced 08-12
Kids: 22, 20, 19
S
S
Hey Glam, I agree with Dawn. Sometimes the medicine needs to be adjusted for strength or type. Different Ad's work on different neurotransmitters.

I went through about 6 til I found which Ad was right for me.

Hang in there.

M 19 years, MC for 8 months, DB'd for 8 months
4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
T
T
Hi glamgirl,
I hope you had a good time with h on your day out. Take care.

J
J
Hey GG,

Just checking in looking forward to hearing about your day

Cheers
Jeff

ME 44
W 32
M 5 T 6

no kids

June 08 I don't want to be married it's not you it's me

Summer 08 EA
31/10/08 Confirmed PA

job Offline
GG,
Are you okay?

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks all for checking in on me. All is good. I haven't had much time to post since right after h leaves I go to bed.

We actually had a grand time at the beach. H did text that he would he over around 10am on Saturday. He arrived around 10:30am. The kids were ready and we set out for the coast.

H held my hand most of the way to the coast. We spent the time enjoying the kids and each other. H seemed to be happy that I had made some good plans for the day.

It was interesting, not sure how the convo got started but h said last time I checked I was still your h. I responded and said and how do you know h. He said I haven't recieved any D papers nor have you had me served while I have been at the house. It was some wierd thinking on his part but oh well.

When we got back h watched another movie with me. It seems of lately he is enjoying movies. Before it was like maybe he would watch one with me every 5 months. Now seems weekly. Even asked me to rent a few to watch together. I don't mind, since I enjoy movies.

H left on Sat and said see you on Sunday. On Sunday he texted and said I am not feeling well can I come at 2pm when he usually comes over around 11am. I said sure h. I ended up working a bit later and then we had dinner together as a family.

H helped with baths and laundry for the kids and we watched another movie together. Hmmmmm not sure what all that means. When he left he gave me a nice hug and kiss.

On Monday, I stopped home for lunch and h was there at the time I expected him. He jokingly said sneeking up on me Glam, checking to see if I am doing what I am suppose to. I wasn't really. I know that Mon are busy for him and he always has conf calls and i just had a later lunch and just didn't call him and tell him I was on my way home.

We had dinner together as a family and then he again helped with the kids and left.

Today, he called on my way home from work. Said he is worried about his job. Boy this is all we need. He mentioned the Dr appt this Thur. The last 2 days he seems down. He did mention that he started doubling his AD's. Not sure if that's a good idea, but hey I can't be responsible for my h and what he does with his meds.

Someone said on here that I am not his MOTHER, so trying to remember that. All is well, but on my way home today I was thinking when is this all going to end and oh I want more for my life. Guess it's time to get back to prayer.

If we could only get the depression under control for h. H said he would call me later this evening.

Still trying to keep a PMA!

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006
H moved home 1/2007 for 3 weeks
H moved home 5/2011 for good

"Learn from yesterday ~ Live for today ~ And hope for tomorrow"
M
M
GG:

Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the beach. I think he is wanting to watch movies with you because it is a quiet time and just the two of you and he likes that.

Next time he asks you if you are checking up on him, come back with a good line like, "I could not wait to see your gorgeous smile...." or some such thing. It will boost him a little!

Sounds good so far. I hope all is okay with his job.

The Bomb: 08/05
H moves out: 06/2006
H moves back: 01/07 & Out again: 01/07
H moves back: 03/08 & Out again: 04/08
H moves back: 05/09 & Out again: 07/09
Divorced 08-12
Kids: 22, 20, 19
G
OP Offline
G
I was reading the story about the pilot that faked his death. This was his conclusion to an e-mail he sent to a close friend.

He concluded, saying, "I never meant to hurt anyone. When life becomes too much people do stupid things."

I wonder if this doesn't fit many MLC'ers. Their lives spin out of control and then they do stupid stuff on top of it. Not trying to make excuses just trying to have some understanding as to why people do the things they do.

H called last night. It was a brief convo. Said he just wanted to say goodnight. I thanked him. He seemed down. Not like during the holidays, but he is off kilter with depression and maybe life in general.

The wierdness continues. He did say that he wasn't doing much to help. I responded and said of course you are h, I do appreciate the help with the kids laundry, bathing and I listed a few things. He said, but Glam I am NOT home to help. I just said well h you will find your way home soon. He said he could just come home and we could have more babies. Hmmmmm! Then he proceeded to say anything is possible.

I just try not to think to much about these convos. Ultimately it is his choice whether he comes home and joins his family or not. I really don't know what keeps him away. He seems to enjoy us, but I guess not enough to come home permanently.

I don't want to focus on what I don't have, but I do have to say it's hard. It's hard not thinking about my future and where it's headed.

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006
H moved home 1/2007 for 3 weeks
H moved home 5/2011 for good

"Learn from yesterday ~ Live for today ~ And hope for tomorrow"
M
M
GG, he seems to be thinking about things more. Keep doing what you're doing, let him be to think, and all goes well. I'm glad you've been having such nice times together. That's wonderful to hear about!

S
S
Hey, Glam!

I think you are doing GREAT!!! Go back in the archive of yellowrose's threads in 2007! Your H is doing pretty much the same thing that her H did before he finally came home to stay. He did go back and forth in and out of the house. And he expressed the same type of guilt feelings like your H is doing now!

I think you are definitely on the right track and you just need to be patient a little more.

I really envy you!!! \:\)

TJ

Me45,H49
D24,S18
M26,T28
Bomb 3/19/08
Sep 6/23/08
EA/PA with Secretary 2007-8
3/2009 H moved in w/OW2
7/2009 Let him go w/Love.
8/2009 Legally Sep'd
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13