Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: Phoenixdeux

There is one thing I disagree with though

Quote:
"Seven Pounds" (GREAT movie!!!),

You must have been all high from ML and flying...because this was a snoozer. Okay movie at best.

We didn't do the bunny-hump until the next morning, so I guess we just have different taste in movies. More than 12,000 votes at imdb.com gave it a higher rating (7.6/10.0) than all but three of the other Top-10 box office grossers (Benjamin Button, Doubt, and Slumdog Millionaire).

Different strokes for different dogs!!

Puppy

P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: Phoenixdeux
Puppy,

If you're happy, then I'm happy. I'm glad you are giving it another shot and things are going well. The fact that she was so mad and you had the big fight is great news; much better than a ho-hum, let's try retrouvaille. Keep in mind that some things won't change. She likely won't become someone that's all over you showering you with PT....but hopefully you'll meet in the middle.

That's all I ask for, Phoenix. In fact, like most high-drive's, I'd be thrilled with meeting somewhere LESS than the middle, so long as it's coupled with sincere effort, instead of just an "Well -- that's just the way I am!" that a lot of us get.

Puppy

S
S
Sometimes you just have to scratch a dog behind the ear.

M:39
H:39
K:S14;D8
T:22yr
M:15yrs
S:12/28/07 EA/PA
3/14/08 OW preg
11/17/08 born
12/12/08 his
~~~~~~~
Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option

T
T
Originally Posted By: Puppy Dog Tails
John,

One can never get enough hugs, I believe. Or chocolate-chip cookies.

Puppy

NO wonder I love you Pup..LOL..those are 2 of my favorite things \:\)

Here's hoping you get lots of hugs in the future my cigar smoking friend \:D

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

P
OP Offline
P
"DENNY CRANE!" hahahaha

K
K
I gave you some help and then you must not have understood. Let me know. Are you still the happy pup?

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
T
T
LOL Pup..yep.."I am Denny Crane" \:D

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

J
J
Seven Pounds, LOVED it, great movie.

Puppy,

So glad to see the turn of events for you. I am praying for both of you and hope that retro helps the both of you.

JAK

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when, you can only decide how you're going to live now. ~Joan Baez
M
M
Puppy,

I am glad things are finally moving in your desired direction. \:\)

I have thought about you a lot. I am glad for how far you have come. I know that you don't agree with anyone's A, no matter what. I can't say I disagree. But sometimes, I get a vibe of so much hatred for it (the A) from you. I don't blame you, but sometimes, it's almost like....I don't know.

Are you ever going to be able to forgive her? I wonder. I know none of this is coming out right. I have read thru parts of your old threads and have kept up with this one.

From the woman's perspective. From my perspective having the A. The ones who forgive unconditionally, take their wives in their arms, and truly forgive...those have it right, for ME, they would have it right.

I'm probably babbling and you prolly could care less what I say. And that's fine. But I would have a hard time, feeling like I owed you something for the rest of my life, you know what I mean. Of course she owes you the faithfulness, and I believe you do/and will have that. But it's almost like you want her to get up every morning and says she's sorry. Maybe I am wrong.

Good luck at Retro. You are in my thoughts. If you can forgive and let her back in, maybe mine can too. And I want to have that hope.

Mel

"Standing knee deep in a river and dying of thirst."

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard