Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
W
W
I'm not surprised at all. I can only imagine how many prayers your family is receiving, including your own. My prayer for you started something like, "God, there is this guy, Puppy,...actually Puppy Dog Tails...he's from Divorce Busting, this forum online...well, you know that already, but anyway...." hahaha...seriously, that's how I pray....just talk right to Him.

A nice gift for your wife would be The Power of the Praying Wife. I think there is one for the husband as well.

God bless.

P
OP Offline
P
Thank you, WDID -- I will check those books out!

Puppy

P.S. (sssshhhh!!! I talk to Him the exact same way... do you think He minds it when I don't use the wherefor's and the Thou art's and stuff???)

R
R
Take it slow puppy. Don't get discouraged if there's any backsliding. You are doing great.

Little doggie steps there... ;\)

There is no arriving, ever. It is all a continual becoming.
J
JCJ Offline
J
Hi PDT

I was so so pleased to read your update. It really struck a chord with me when you said you just hugged your wife. That gesture of a hug showed your strength and it showed how your wife how much you cared. You went beyond the natural reaction of 'proving' your point. It takes a good, strong and special person to just give like that and respond to your loved ones needs in that way. Also, speaking as a woman - or maybe just for me - when you are that overwrought a hug can go a looong way. Actions rather than words...

Wow, I'm really impressed.

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
K
K
Me thinks Puppybaby is just a little frisky today. You are being just like a happy pup!

katbaby!

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: runningoutoftime
Take it slow puppy. Don't get discouraged if there's any backsliding. You are doing great.

Little doggie steps there... ;\)

LOL -- thanks, ROOT. I've had more than a few people tell me that. I'm fully anticipating some major ups and downs between now and our Retro weekend.

Puppy

P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: JCJ
Hi PDT

I was so so pleased to read your update. It really struck a chord with me when you said you just hugged your wife. That gesture of a hug showed your strength and it showed how your wife how much you cared. You went beyond the natural reaction of 'proving' your point. It takes a good, strong and special person to just give like that and respond to your loved ones needs in that way. Also, speaking as a woman - or maybe just for me - when you are that overwrought a hug can go a looong way. Actions rather than words...

Wow, I'm really impressed.

Wow -- thanks. I was thinking about this this morning while driving and praying. I am humbled by my ability to do this, and I FULLY acknowledge that this is NOT me "in my flesh," so to speak, but rather God answering my prayer to "please help me," and the Holy Spirit working thru me.

Trust me, this was NOT what I felt like doing at the moment, LOL!!!

Puppy

P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: kat727
Me thinks Puppybaby is just a little frisky today. You are being just like a happy pup!

katbaby!

No doubt!!! \:D

T
T
Those power of praying wife and hub books are WONDERFUL, I really love them and I, for a while, when there were weddings every 2 seconds it seemed would try to get those for the newlyweds..

{{{PDT}}} You rock \:\)

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

J
J
Hey Puppy, just wanted you to know I'm here, watching your post I continue to lurk but have few insights on what works. I do remember you when I pray for everyone here in DB land. How can you forget a person by the name of PUPPY

So strange, this world of ours, maybe I think too much and don't pray enough, I see the strenght you have, I wish you luck. Please remember to do something just for yourself, those that give and give and give without doing anything for themselves burn out quick. You have helped so many here and you continue to be an inspiration to a lot of us, we have all been touched by your words your prayers and the insight you have provided.

I know everyone here is concerned for you, God Bless Puppy

M45
W41
M10.75 years
D9, D7, D7, S6
OM confirmed 12/07 merry christmas to me
New Abbreviation = WAM (Walk Away Mom) 05/31/08
W files for D 07/18/08

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard