Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
H
H
Hi Glam,

You do sound better today! Starting the New Year off right!!

((((HUGS))))

job Offline
Glam,
You sound so much better! Exercise will help alleviate stress and also help you with any frustrations that you have....you can work them out of your system by walking, etc.

Enjoy your day!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Happy New Year Glam !

May this one bring you all the best !! Take care xxx

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks all for the well wishes.

When h left on New Year's Eve, he said see you tomorrow afternoon. I knew inside that would not happen. I was right it did not.

He was a no call no show. I did lots of cleaning. Today have not heard from him. Don't expect to. I really don't think he will come around until Sunday if even then.

I am getting back up childcare just in case. I have not contacted him. This one I will just let be.

I worked out again today too. I also went to the grocery store and stocked up on all healthy food.

Breakfast: Ham and fruit

Lunch: Homemade chili and an apple

I got the kids eating healthy too. My new goal is shift the focus away from h, but on the home, kids, and a healthy lifestyle and God!

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006
H moved home 1/2007 for 3 weeks
H moved home 5/2011 for good

"Learn from yesterday ~ Live for today ~ And hope for tomorrow"
job Offline
Glam,
I'm glad to see you are setting up back up child care. At this time, you cannot fully rely on your h w/the depression, etc. They do tend to forget, sleep and lose so much time when in this shape.

Sounds to me like you've got your resolutions already in place and moving out on them. Good for you!

The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
G
OP Offline
G
I feel pretty good today. I took the tree down. I couldn't get the bins that all the stuff goes in from the top shelving in the garage, so I just put all the decorations in boxes until h can help.

We were suppose to take down the tree together yesterday, but that didn't happen. I didn't want to wait. I wanted to put those memories behind.

I am doing lots of cleaning and rearranging. I think this is good for the spirit and soul to make some changes. In with the new year.

Having a bit of anxiety though. S20 looks like is moving out first part of February. He has been my security and rock and now that will be gone too. I know it will be ok and we will be fine. It's hard and just more change that I need to deal with.

He is moving to an apartment close by. It actually will be nice though, since his friend lives with us too and they both will be moving. I will now have 2 rooms available.

Hmmmm rent them out or an office and each kid gets there own room. Hmmmmm maybe h could rent one. Ha ha ha!

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006

M
M
Hi, GG

I am happy that you are keeping busy.

It is obvious that your husband is in a deep depression. I pray that he keeps his appointments, too.

I am sure that when you do not hear from him, you wonder if he is okay considering he does use sleeping pills. THat is my concern but all we can do is pray and have faith that God is in control over the situation.

The Bomb: 08/05
H moves out: 06/2006
H moves back: 01/07 & Out again: 01/07
H moves back: 03/08 & Out again: 04/08
H moves back: 05/09 & Out again: 07/09
Divorced 08-12
Kids: 22, 20, 19
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks MWG.

Well yesterday in the late afternoon I noticed that I had missed a call from h. I thought that was unusual since earlier in the week he said he would not be coming over on Friday. He said he would be busy with work.

It is not often he calls unless he is on his way over. Well soon after that, he showed up at the house. He came in and was very quiet.

I said hi h how are you. He just gave me a long silent hug. I asked if he would like something to eat, so I made him some dinner.

Then he was exhausted and took a nap on the couch. I later ran a few errands.

When I got back, I made salads for dinner. Then h said would you like to watch a movie.

Now this is the 2nd time this week that we watched a movie. H always slips into something comfy and then changes when he leaves.

When he left, he said see you tomorrow. I said ok h and he gave me a hug and kiss goodbye.

Now I didn't contact him for 2 days, so not sure if that had anything to do with him showing up or if he was just feeling in better spirits.

He said he liked what I did with the place. I did some rearranging of the house. Took down the tree, and have my focus on the new year and NOT what my h has or has not done.

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006

job Offline
Glam,
The holidays are over and he feels better about coming around and he doesn't have to play the happy camper now. His depression appears to have lifted just a little bit. I find it interesting that he changes clothes when he's at your house and then changes back when he leaves. Your home is a safe haven for him when the expectations are at zero.

I'm glad he liked the changes you've made in your home. That's a good sign that he noticed. Keep up the good work Glam!

G
OP Offline
G
Thanks Snodderly. I think you are right about the no expectations. I really didn't have any this time around. I also put NO pressure on him when he didn't show, like call and say where are you etc.

I just left him be this time. I have my life to live too and it's not focused around h. I am trying here. I do slip up though when he seems to be drawing closer and closer.

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006

Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18