J
Welcome back. I missed you.

And your great insights.

Thanks for posting to me. I am honored.

You sound wonderful.

Are you still in the South?

Quote:
barbeque should be vinegar rather than tomato based

Yes, and smoked forever with real hickory. If it ain't vinegar based it ain't real que. Sounds odd from a guy from Hoboken NJ?

Jeff

Current Thread
Hmmmm....in Texas we like to smoke/cook our BBQ with Pecan or Mesquite...got plenty of both down here, LOL!

As for vinegar...not sure about that...whatever, as long as there are chilies with it! Jalepenos, preferrably! \:o

Aug '06: H moved out
July '08: H had a kid with the OW
May 12 '09: emancipation day

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

B
OP Offline
B
Hi, Ian, thanks for the welcome and good wishes. I hear your news from the same bird...sounds like you are doing well and moving forward. With work, you have it in you to get past this and not let it define you, so don't take the easy way out, 'kay?

besos,
BmfA

P.S. Let's face it, I am a senior poster...but it was plural, so I'm not the only one bravey was talking about... \:D

B
OP Offline
B
Hey, braveheart, thanks for the welcome...I'll assume the "senior" comment was referring to my length of time on the board, and not my age bracket.

BmfA

B
OP Offline
B
brue, The source of so much inspiration for me...what a lovely compliment. I will never forget how many times I came here and read something beautiful of yours and went away determined to change my attitude.

This board suffers without people like you here (not to mention that there are so few people with a sense of humor left here any more) to lend their support and share their wisdom.

I know it's hard to come back; I struggled with whether there was a reason to bother. But Chica said, if you can help one person, like brue or walkingback helped us, then it's worth it. And she's right. To that one person, it means the world.

Love you, dear friend,
BmfA

B
OP Offline
B
Jeff, Thanks for the welcome back.

Honored? Thanks for the compliment...but...

I consider you a friend. Whether you know it or not, you helped me quite a bit back in the day. I wish the best for you and your kids and believe that you will find a way to get to the other side of this, for you and for them. That is, if you quit trying to do it by yourself...

Yes, I am still in the South (and likely always will be). But I do have to spend a lot of time up around your old stomping grounds...thank goodness I know a Jersey Girl to show me around!

besos,
BmfA

B
B
Originally Posted By: BaseballMyFanny
Hey, braveheart, thanks for the welcome...I'll assume the "senior" comment was referring to my length of time on the board, and not my age bracket.

BmfA

LOL Yes, it was made in regards to your time on the board! I do have a question for you...... You seem to be quite proud of your fanny, have you been working out or have you done the Jennifer Lopez thing? LOL LOL LOL

A
A
Hey hey BBA/BBMF,

smooch smooch smooch to you, lissie, w2s, brue and all others.

It sounds like you are doing wonderfully, I'm so pleased.... and so very pleased to have logged on and seen the screen names of all these dear oldtimers who were so much help and support to so many.

Your points about surrender and acceptance strike home with me, although I am a slower and more stubborn learner.

I'm just so glad you posted and to know that you are so well and happy.

Hugs,
Peggy (AH)

B
OP Offline
B
OMG! OMG! OMG!

Lookie who's here!

How fabulous...Lis and I were talking about you and how neither one of us was sure how to reach you. I am so glad you logged on and visited!

Please tell us how you are and what's going on with you and your sweet son...

love,
BmfA

how awesome is this!!! i was think of AH/Peggy the other day myself and wondering what was up. Now this is a thread to follow - bringing out the oldies but goodies. I loved the board during our years there!

brue

I'm alive, I'm happy - why shouldn't I tell the world I've got my head screwed back on just fine.
Life is good for the Brue!
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard