Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
T
T
Sandi..in case you come to this thread before you hop to mine, just know that I did INDEED totally miss your post yesterday and gave you a lengthy response LOL (I know how shocking that is!) \:\)

Hope you had fun with your GD tonight!

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

M
M
Sandi:

I just read your threads, and can't believe you think you've lost a spiritual gift. You posted to me ONCE a little over a week ago, and what you shared, as far as wisdom, was more than a gift. It was a treasure. The idea sharing and experience shared by those that have successfully wither DB'd or are in the process of piecing it back together again means the world to me. It is HOPE!

You still have a gift. It just might be wrapped a little differently!

THANK YOU!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
T
T
Mind is right..Sandi you are definitely such a treasure that your spiritual gift is so alive and kickin my friend \:\)

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

M
M
Sandi,

I also wanted to echo Mind's words. You do still have a gift, even if it is wrapped differently. It's the gift that is maybe wrapped in newspaper and tied with twine. It sits under the tree next to big shiny presents with beautiful bows. But the gift yours has inside is worth 1000 times over what is in the other boxes. Don't ever forget that.

My dad had a quadruple bypass at 39. He will be 59 in February. Never has had to have bypasses again but has had a few stints. I truly believe it all boils down to STRESS like you said.

(((hugs))) and hoping for a Happy New Year.

Mel

"Standing knee deep in a river and dying of thirst."

S
sandi2 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Oh you all! What a present you have given me! That had to be from God. Of course, I know you all are sweet enough to say things like that, but you didn't HAVE to say it, and it has given me more encouragement than you will ever realize. I just wanted to "give back" what the DB board had done for me in getting me out of a very bad situation that could have ruined my life forever and help guide me back to the light. Now, you guys come along and say stuff like this and get me all to bawling...........IT'S SO GREAT! (LOL) Seriously, you all have saved my life in a way. I think I would have been so depressed and felt so useless in this world (even though I have a great family)....it was the wonderful people like you that has kept me afloat.

Thank you so very much for what you said to me. I will always cherish those words. I know that there are a lot of people that live their entire lives without being told anything near that precious. So, that just means that it is all of you that are the special ones!

All my love,
Sandi

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
S
S
Sandi,

You are helping me too! I often scan people's threads to find posts from you. You are special.

Me 56
H 47
Married 21 years
No children
Bomb & moved out 4/07 "My feelings have changed" & "I want to live by myself".
Ow Bomb 8/07
H filed 6/08
D final 2/05/10

J
jay Offline
J
Sandi,

I also have been reading your posts in other peoples threads. They are helping me a lot.

I think my W has decided to leave. She said she was going to move into another bedroom right after our kids leave to go back to collage this weekend. So I do not have to decide if that was something I should ask of her. I will see if she will do it in the next few days.

She says my being romantic is causing her to run away. Thats something from one who said that she did not think I had a "romantic bone in my body". I guess that goes with don't believe anything they say. I did not think that I was still pursuing her.

I am reading the list you posted in my thread at least once a day now.

I believe you are helping a lot more people that you think.

Take care,

Jay

J
JWM Offline
J
Sandi, you are a blessing to everyone on this board. You are the best.

John
Me 56 W 46 D7
First
Second
Third
last
S
sandi2 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Jay, I am so sorry about your wife's attitude toward you. If she has made up her mind to walk away, then you she will use anything you say or do as her excuse b/c she knows she does not really have one without pointing the finger at herself. So, you may just have to drop the rope. In the last ditch attemtps, this has often times worked, but you have to do it with the complete mindset that when you drop that rope, she may never turn back again and you have to have made up your mind that you are going to be okay without her and to move forward and live your life the way you want to and do exactly what you want to do from now on. Don't let her hold you back anymore and let her do whatever she wants and do not allow it to upset you one bit b/c if it does upset you....then you never dropped the rope. Dropping the rope is truly letting her go.

Sure hope it all turn out the way you want it to, Jay.

Sandi

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
T
T
{{{{Sandi}}}}} How are you doing my friend?? Hope you are feeling well, did you have to get back to work this week?

Hugs to you and thinking of ya!

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16