Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
T
T
Yo T

speaking a t's ...t-9 days ..isn't it. Kinda can't wait for it to be over. Though I will so enjoy focussing on Jesus and what he means to me and the joy He brings me and the Salvation. The Salvation ..wow the Salvation

As I was remarking to another Believer this AM, I really and truly don't know how people in this society that we live in can tread through the mayhem and chaos that is life with out Jesus our Savior. I pity them and I will keep trying to do all in my power to spread the Good News as I must to decrease their numbers

debut thread
A
A
Morning, Kristi! I hope you doing okay today. Just hang in there...somedays that's all you can do. I do believe it's a huge step that you took, and you should be proud of yourself for that. You just have to keep being sticking to your guns and being proud of yourself everytime you resist the urge to give in!

Have you read any of Tawnya's thread? If not, I suggest you do. This weekend she asked her H to leave after the first of the year. He's taking a trip over the holidays with another woman. She decided to ask him to leave because she realized that she deserves better than that! And, she's right, we all do!!!!!

You will find that you are stronger than you ever imagined. And, in the near future, you will begin to be really excited about all the things you might like to try/do that you wouldn't have done otherwise.

Can you make some fun plans for the weekend?

Do you have a FB account?

Keep your chin up!!! Hugs to you!!!

Amy

Me 39 H 36
S 7 S 4
T 15 M 12
H out 8/1/08
OW confirmed 8/6/08
D final on 6/12/09...I'm doing good!
K
OP Offline
K
I had read some of Tawyna's posts earlier on, but I will go back and look and what is happening now.

What is an FB account? I feel kinda silly for asking but I really don't know what that means.

I have had to resist several urges so far but it is definatley getting easier. Deep down I think I keep hoping that he will just wake up and change his mind, but I know that is not going to happen.

The other day at my son's b-ball game I had to run the snack bar and I was talking with one of his classmates mom's. I remembered that she got divorced years ago. We just started talking about christmas and she mentioned something about it being hard b/c she was divorced and I said how I was in the process of getting divorced.. As the conversation went on it was funny because her and her ex are good friend now, in fact he wants her back. She said he comes over all the time and has said to her recently.."remember when you told me I would regret this..well I regret all of this.." But she doesn't want him back now. She doesn't mind being friends but she has no desire to have him back as her husband. Its been six years since they got divorced. So I guess it just goes to show that anything is possible. They have 3 great kids together and they share custody. She said it was really hard at first but as much as he tries she just can not imagine taking him back because he didn't care enought then to listen to her when she tried to tell him what was wrong.

I am trying to find some stuff to do this weekend. A friend of mine invited me to an all ladies poker game. And I have some shopping I have to get done.

I have all next week off of work, so I am looking forward to just relaxing a bit. I thought about going on a mini vacation by myself but I really don't want to spend too much money right now. I spent a lot last weekend, and with christmas. My H just bought our D a laptop and our S an ipod touch. I just wish he would have consulted with me. I hate surprises on the credit card!! I really need to start closing our accts. EVERYTHING is still joinly owned.

How did the movie night go with your sons last Friday??

M:35
H:39
S:13
D:9
M:10 yrs
T:12 yrs
Bomb 2/9/08
Divorce filed 10/17/08
K
OP Offline
K
Sandi,

I know you can do whatever you put your mind too. You are so inspirational.

I had gained some weight over the years. I was very depressed about it, because I was a very athletic person and I loved to work out. I was never stick skinny and never wanted to be. But I was much thinner when my H and I got married and even right after I had my D. Then my tyroid went and I got really tired all the time. I didn't eat right either. I didn't eat a lot just not right. I didnt' know I was hypoglycemic. I spent years going to the dr and trying countless diets. just like you.

I found a DR. last Dec, He was recommended by a friend of mine. I swear he saved my life. He is a actually a chirpractic physcian is his title but he also deals with nutrition. I had to bring him all my lab work that my family dr had ever done on me. And then he sent me for a slew of tests. I spent the entire day at a lab getting blood work done.
After all that I was diagnosis with the hypoglemia and chronic fatigue syndrome. He started me on a lot of supplements and minerals. And I have never felt better. In 6 months I had lost 45lbs. None of it is perscription. I did work out. But not excessively. I take natural supplements to help with depression and anxiety.

I don't know what other problems you may have, but I know that some of the biggest contributors that helped me were the b vitamins, I take what I would call super charged b-6, b-2 and b-complex. I think some can be found online but they are not your normal b-complex that you buy on the supermarket shelf. Unfortunately it is quite expensive, but if are ever interested. There is a web site that you can go and have the tests done and they can make recommendations to you.

I refuse to do perscription pills. Knowing what I have learned. And I also take courses in nutrition, this has been one of the biggest changes in my life. I used to have constant brain fog, but no more. I always took vitamins I just didn't realize what I was really needing and all the times I went to the dr they would just give me more pills and that made it worse, I needed to clean out my system and once I did I was able to get healthy and the weight came off.

Some people are very skeptical, but I swear by it. I know it changed my life.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Hugs..
Kristi

Bomb 2/9/08
Divorce filed 10/17/08
A
A
Sandi,

Kristi's right. That's how I lost my weight, too, and, I swear, part of the mix we put our bi-polar son on (and he's doing great, straight A's in 8th grade) although he has some prescription meds. It would be worth looking into.

-AlexEn

New: What a Weekend

H-48
WAW-49
M-22
S-14,9
D-11
EA disc.-11/07
PA disc.-3/08
EA2?-6/08 to ?
N
N
Kristi
I think this is my first post to you.
I applaud your effort of dropping the rope.
It is a necessary step for you to move forward.
Keep this in mind, this is HIS lost, not yours.
Stay focus on yourself and keep on GAL...better days are coming.
I think is great idea to the poker game....just go 'ALL IN' on every hands...LOL

Enjoy the week off...you are doing great.

NW626

Me:33 STBXW:38 S:3
It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you fight the fight....!!
T
T
{{Kristi}} Thanks for reading my thread..I appreciate it and thanks Amy for sending her my way..

I love the thought of the all girls poker game..that sounds like a lot of fun..let us know how you do and hope you WIN BIG!!

It IS interesting isn't it about people realizing their mistakes, of course I'm sure your friend would like to have her hub realize his stupidity much sooner..which is why she had to get a life for herself and now she wouldn't take him back..that is an interesting journey isn't it?

If you can do something fun for yourself next week while you are off that wouldn't be super expensive, I'd say try to do that and keep yourself busy..can you get a massage or a haircut or just something for you?

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

K
OP Offline
K
Tawnya..

A massage sounds fabulous. I think I am going to look into that. I could REALLY use one.

I most certainly will let you know how the poker game turns out. I think this week they are doing something different. From my understanding they play once a month.. ususally for money. Its a 25.00 buy in. But since it is the holidays its gift buy in of sorts. You have to bring a gift and then that is exchanged instead of money this time only. So either way it should be fun.

I think its a great thing I can't wait. I would have loved to join to group sooner.

Talk to you soon. I am at work and I am getting ready to leave.

love
Kristi

Bomb 2/9/08
Divorce filed 10/17/08
T
T
OOhh..{{{Kristi}} Good for you..massages are AMAZINGLY great aren't they?

That game sounds like loads of fun and a good "get out and have fun" night for you for sure \:\)

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

S
S
Gosh.....and to think I was trying to introduce the two of you girls (Tawnya and Kristi) over on Tawnya's thread.....come over here and there is a dozen posts back and forth already!! I love it when a plan comes together \:D

Kristi, I am interested in what you were saying about the natural supplements, etc. I thought I had told everyone on the board by now and I'm sure they are sick of hearing about it, but I have Fibromyalgia and of course the Chronic Fatigue goes along with it. In fact, I am bothered as much by the fatigue as I am the pain of the fibro. I have to take at least 500 mg of B-6 everyday or the carpel tunnel in my hands get so bad I can't use them. I have to wear braces on my hands at night or I can't sleep. I am on a ton of medication and every doctor I go to puts me on more. My stomach is so tender from all the meds that I can't tollerate much more. My sister was into selling some very expensive natural juices and supplements that had everything that the body was suppose to need. However, I took them about three months and could tell no difference at all. It was too expensive for me to continue and it not helping. I am almost game to try anything. I do have some doubts about some of the ads I have seen on the Internet that claim to cure Fibromyalgia b/c there is no cure for it.....at least that is what the doctors say. However, I am willing to try whatever I can to just feel that I have some life left in me.

I have had a very bad back since my first child was born over 40 years ago and have taken pain medication especially since my youngest was born 38 years ago. So, figure up how many pain pills and anti-imflamatory pills my stomach had to endure before I got Fibro and added all this other stuff to it.....and you'll know that I have no lining left to my stomach. It makes taking in a vast amount of any kind of pills very hard on me. I was taking everything I heard that promised to give energy, etc., but most of it was over-the-counter due to the cost.

I would certainly look at the web site you mentioned b/c I feel desparate. I know that I need to lose a lot of weight b/c I can tell it is really affecting my physcial and mental well being. I don't want to end up spending the last years of my life unable to get out of bed. In fact, I can't lay down for very long b/c my back will begin to hurt so bad i can't stand it. That is my horror, Kristi, that some day I will be in a nursing home where they tie you down in a bed or a wheel chair and I can't get up and will be in so much pain I will be out of my mind, crazy.

Sorry, I didn't mean to get so dramatic. I have been doing that this week and I've got to stop it. I realized after going to that doctor yesterday and couldn't even talk to him without bawling my eyes out that I am a lot more depressed than I was admitting. He put me on more medication. I may have already told you this, if so, I apoligize for repeating myself. I don't think I can take it b/c I have tried it before and it ate my stomach up. I lost about three days of work b/c I was in such a mess. But, he wanted me to try one more time....taking smaller doses. It worries me the amount of drugs that the doctors have me on. In fact, I was on so many anti-depressant meds that my mother and H think that that had something to do with me getting involved with the OM over the Internet. But, I can't blame medicaton for my responsibilities. I knew what I was doing.....even if I was a little crazy.....

So, any information you want to lay on me.....have at it. I'm all ears. And, most of all, it means so much that you care. Outside of my family and you that are my friends here on the board.....I get no concern from anyone else. Not that I'm looking for it, but it is nice to know someone cares.

Talk to you later and hope to hear about all of this soon...okay?

Sandi

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard