Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
G
G
Hey G..

Happy leftover Thanksgiving!

Your posts radiate a positive attitude anchored on reality. A second honeymoon, new house, better relationships with those around you and a potential new baby if you reopen the flow of the maniliest of tubes?

Amazing..

I'm so happy to hear about all the great things going on in your life with you, your wife, your daughter, step daughter. This DB stuff really does come in handy! I know I'll start getting exacerbated.. then shazaam.. I validate, refocus and things works better.

Just remember.. if you get your vasectomy reversed, you're entitled to all the uhhh.. oral satisfaction you want right after the procedure.. uh huh.. oh yeah. And no.. I'm not trying to pull the ole "you get all the ice cream you can eat thing" parents say to kids getting their tonsils removed.

You are amazing!

*hugs*

G
gForce Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thanks, Gypsy. Ive got an appointment this week to talk about getting my tubes untied! Infinite oral satisfaction sound great. A whole lot better than lots and lots of ice.

Got back yesterday afternoon. SD9 spent the evening with her father while W and I got home, unpacked, had a couple of drinks, ML, and had a little quiet time for the first time all weekend. Back to the daily grind today. It's good to be home.

Me45 W35 M6 T8
D16 SD11 D0
Dec 07: Bomb
July 08: Busted!
Thread
G
gForce Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Busy week and weekend!

The house foundation is done, and they are finishing up with filling in around it. They will start putting up the framing this week (hopefully). We keep reminding ourselves of our awful Christmas last year. The anniversary of the Bomb is coming up soon - I really can't believe we made it some times.

SD9 was with her father this weekend. W and I did a lot of Christmas shopping for both our families. My laptop died a sudden and violent death, so I got a new computer. We were able to eat out at places without Happy Meals, and relax in the evenings, just the two of us. We no longer have any wine left in the house! It was snowing off and on, and it really feels like Christmastime here.

We just picked up SD9 and got a tree and will be decorating it tonight. Another busy work week then I'm back to NYC next weekend to see D14 in a couple of plays she is involved in. The week of Christmas I'm going under the knife.

Me45 W35 M6 T8
D16 SD11 D0
Thread
G
G
Holy sushi Batman..

You move fassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst!

I'm crossing my fingesrs, legs, toes, arms for you in good luck and just a tad of cringing (only because of Mikey's descriptions, not your stoic manliness with a touch of vulnerability).

It sounds like your relationship is one of giving and sharing.. and so many new new beginnings..

How beautiful...

*hugs*

Beep when you zip past my area...

E
E
Quote:
I'm crossing my fingesrs, legs, toes, arms for you in good luck and just a tad of cringing (only because of Mikey's descriptions, not your stoic manliness with a touch of vulnerability).

Ice brother Ice....ice and more ice..I hope it goes well for you. I'll admit..the reversal for me was bad..mine was not as simple as it could have been resulting in a bigger incision, more pain and more swelling..and i do mean swelling...

G
gForce Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Can we change the subject?

Please?

Me45 W35 M6 T8
D16 SD11 D0
Thread
S
S
Yes, please change the subject. I am squirming uncomfortably in my chair.

E
E
sorry G..I guess telling it like it is, is a bad thing right now..I'm sure it will go well for you.

G
G
Hey Peter..

It will only be a pinch...

And you know those Tennessee guys... they grow 'em bigger in them thar hills. And Mikey forgot to mention he got allll the moonshine he wanted to swill.. on the rocks no less! Why do you think he had so much ice? He's just a very clever fellow.

*hugs*

And I repeat.. the best way to raise the hair on a woman's neck is to be afraid of pain in the nether regions, especially if a woman has had one or more babies. See it as sharing solidarity with her..

"Dear.. I am so we're doing this. This makes me appreciate you all the more. (hug and kiss)." You get to be the first step in the baby process.. what a gift.

*hugs*

K
K
I hope you guys have power. It would be brutally cold without it. When you get a chance let us know that you are alright.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard