Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
S
S
Originally Posted By: Strong Mil. Wife
Mac--

I really appreciate you giving us your perspective. It helps more than you can ever know!

I am guessing you think I am on the right track, too? Do you also agree with Phoenix and the other guys that I need to write DH and let him believe that the door is starting to close?

SMW

Absoloutely SMW. It is truly one of the reasons I opened my eyes. I had many reasons but that was the one that finally got me. Like I said, I would box some of his stuff up and move it to the garage and let him know. It was advice from this board of that to my wife that made her do it. Along with my Mother urging her. Reality sets in that she is not going to pain over me forever. You sart to see the strength and independence emerging. Up to that point she was begging and crying for me to come home. I always had the feeling that I could walk back at any moment. I think the closer he gets to coming home knowing that he has no cohesive family to go back to he will start to see the light. At least I pray he does. He has no clue at this point of what he is doing or what effect it is having on the kids. Or at least he is failing to see it, pushing it out of his head. If he knows you are a stronger person and that you really dont "need" him in that sense it will drive different thoughts into his head.

It is funny cause i nthe e-mails he sends he does not mention much or ask how you are. As like me it is because he knows your hurting over him and feels you will be there no matter what. As long as my wife cried and begged me I had the upper hand. Once that was removed I am the one that felt vulnerable and weak. I all of a sudden felt lonely.

I love the name change.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks SG! I have missed you.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

T
T
we have all missed her

Hi SG

and of course Hi to my sweet Sis

debut thread
M
M
SMW -

I have only posted twice on the forums, but have spent the last few weeks reading your "story." I'm so inspired by your efforts, faith, and growth. I have silently encouraged you along the way, even though I was reading what happened months ago... I know you're standing strong for your marriage and family. I really admire your faith that God is working on your H right now. I just wish it wouldn't take so long!

I'm at the point where I've had great success in gaining back my "friend." I love my friend, but I really/want desire my husband. Pray for me, as I have for you...

Mindblank

PS - I have a D17, as well. God help us! (As well as two boys, 11 and 9, but they're nice right now!)

PSS - Just bought "The Love Dare" today! Love it!

PSSS - Every bible verse I've found on these forums I've saved in my Blackberry. I pray over them anytime I'm sitting and waiting for kids to finish with activities, etc... LOVE THEM!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
thank you!

I miss you both \:\)

and the board .... I just can't resist \:\)

sg
T
T
She sure does have plentiful faith mindblank. That's my Sis in Christ. I am not sure what she has more of .. the energy component or the faith component. If she would just pass along to me her secret on the energy thing that she has no limits to then I would be set \:\)

When you gonna clue me in Sis? If it has to be kept on the sly, you can always email me..lol

Oh, and mindblank I have a whole mess of prayers to get to very shortly. You will now be in them.

Good night. Sleep tight. Live hard, play harder and above all pray hardest. Christ is on the way! (that forces an instant massive smile)

debut thread
T
T
yeah.. there is something special about this place and the work and kindness and growth that occurs here. Does make it extremely hard to resist.

Never would have guessed that I would be here and never would have thought I would get hooked as I have \:\)

debut thread
same here...after 8 years !

sg
T
T
hope you are doing great in whatever pursuits you have going on SG. I will pray that it is the case. Be good ..good night. gotta break loose of here for vital stuff like walking the dog and sleep. Or attempts at those things. Peace.

debut thread
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard