Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks PD, I did try to be as considerate as possible when I said "It's too late".

I sent an email to her family in Thailand today saying that we got divorced. I told them to not dwell on the past but to look to the future. My home is welcome for them anytime they wish to visit.

W
W

You are a class act Kerry

A
A
Hey Kerry,
Wow, that is sad, I do feel sorry for her.. her inability to overcome whatever issues she has has led her to blow apart her own life. And you got hte ultimate 'revenge' (not the right word, but you know what I mean).. that of just being happy.

Well, wonder how OM68 feels about her asking for another chance with you? It really is a very sad story indeed. Do you just literally have no love left in your heart for her.. or is it about realising that it IS over?

You are a rare breed here.. I have heard of WAS asking for a 2nd chance at the 11th hour before hte D papers are signed, but to then turn her down and be at peace with that, wow. She is in for a rough few years ahead I think, which, being your childrens mother, is not a nice prospect...
Al x

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks Woog, you are a class act yourself. I so hope the job situation get better for you.

Ali, I kind of feel sorry for her too. I have no love for her because she has changed so much and I now have witnessed what I believe to be her true character over the last year.

She will have a boatload of cash for a while. She can accomplish a lot with that if she applies herself. I hope she digs deep down and figures out a target in life.

She told me a long time ago that OM68 had tried to talk her into coming back to our marriage. I have no idea what their actual relationship is, but I think he loves her.

R
R
Kerry,

The John Hancock reference cracked me up. Too funny. So, did you sign your name so big that your XW would be able to read it w/out her glasses on? Just curious.

Yes, my friend, it is very sad, but it is no longer your problem. Your kids will be happy b/c you are happy. They will understand the truth w/out you ever speaking a word.

Your actions will tell them all they would have ever needed to know.

Keep being a role model for us all.

My man!

RTL

M:38; D: 6
Divorce Final: 10/6/08

G
G
(((Kerry))) Wishing you all the best as you begin this new chapter of your life! I'm never glad to see a marriage end, but I am glad you are surviving with such dignity and grace. God has good things planned for you, my friend. Peace.

R
R
Kerry,

Here is a funny item my brother (another sad Husky fan) sent me on the Apple Cup. It is pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI_xCBAv2rk

RTL

M:38; D: 6
Divorce Final: 10/6/08

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Rob, that video just about caused the kids to be woken because I was laughing my gut off. That is about the funniest thing I have ever seen on youtube. I had to watch it 3 times.

I like where the fraulein says "Dont worry, we might beat Idaho next year."

W
W

Kerry,

As I was driving to work this morning Primus's "Big Brown Beaver" came on the radio and I thought of you.

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Woog, you got an interesting radio station to play that song.

I repost your link to the video of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CetPq_pkHc

I have to say that is perhaps the best music video I have ever seen.

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard