T
Just tried one more time, 3:30 your time, straight to voicemail

Me-38 H-38
Married 18years
Daughter-17 & Son-9
Discovery of EA/PA 4/23/08
Left home 5/08/08
Moved in with OW 08/01/08

The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family.
-- Lee Iacocca
H
H
He will be gone by then. Will you be around Friday? I will let you know if he is working that day. I appreciate it. I guess he snuck out early.

Me 53
H 50
D16, D29
M 22 years
bomb 7/08 INH - alien pod replaces H
8/08 - OW (direct report), I work there also
bomb II - H moves 10/1
expose ow 10/22
D to be final 9-09
H
H
T2L, well it hit the fan today. I checked my work e-mail today and lo and behold their is an e-mail sent anonymously about my H and the Ow. Check your yahoo e-mail. It was pretty awful, saying that they were seen at a local nightclub grinding into each other and at a birthday party where they disappeared and how wrong it was. But the last line said that you better talk to your H and that they were sending a letter to our companies human resource department to have them fired because he is her boss and it is against company policy. WTH...

I called H and read him the riot act and I called the OW and blasted both of them to say that they were bringing shame on my family and that my H was bringing financial ruin. Unbelievable. No Dbing today. OW hung up on me after I told her what a stupid woman she was.

What do I have to be thankful for tomorrow. That I have managed to keep my sanity in spite of all this.

Me 53
H 50
D16, D29
M 22 years
bomb II - H moves 10/1
expose ow 10/22
D to be final 9-09
B
B
Sounds like there will be some real consequences for their affair. I'd try to let things happen without stirring up any more drama.

It is wrong and affairs are sickening in general... but did you really learn anything that you didn't already know about them "grinding" or disappearing to do whatever?

Don't let yourself get drawn into their crap. Their relationship isn't going to last. Keep your sanity, and DB for YOU!

H
H
thanks, making changes. I have been carrying on for 5 months knowing about this work affair that has been going on especially that I work there also. It has been very stressful so when I saw the e-mail I realized they were fooling noone. I just reacted. I do know that neither of them are having a good night tonight.

I know this A won't last either. Pray for it every day.

Me 53
H 50
D16, D29
M 22 years
bomb II - H moves 10/1
expose ow 10/22
D to be final 9-09
T
OP Offline
T
Hope OMG okay will go read my email. You have much to be thankful for, you have lovely daughters who love you dearly, a new friend In Cali who loves ya and all your friends and family. You have health and life too.

I know this may seem bad but God works in mysterious ways and I know you didn't want exposure but we both can agree it needed to happen and it could be a good thing, financially maybe not but if you want your marriage still this is definitely going to crush any of the fun. Trust me. Maybe not instantly but it will and hopefully she gets fired.

Call me tomorrow if you want, I was at church tonight. I dont care that its Thanksgiving, if you need to talk I'm here try both numbers if you need to.

Me-38 H-38
Married 18years
Daughter-17 & Son-9
Left home 5/08/08

The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family.
-- Lee Iacocca
T
T
Wow - I would be so excited to know that it is out.. although I know the pain for you now... but let it play out as .. they might pull closer up front but it will in the end distroy the "fun and games" they've been playing.

hang in there...

Me: 38/H:40
M:7yrs
TG: 10yrs
2Girls: 4yr & 7 month old
Bomb 8/22/08
OW/EA/PA 8/23/08 with 25yr old
Moved out 9/22/08

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1631985&page=2#Post1631985

T
OP Offline
T
Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. Mine was relaxing kids and I ate way too much and took long naps and watched movies. Surprisingly no crying tomorrow. I wasn't too sad either. A little irritated that my H would give up spending all this with us. I told D17 that I would never give this up to be able to spend this with you guys. She says mom, I am starting to not care because I realize he doesn't care about us.

H was not there as I am in plan B of SAA(book). H did not call kids the night before or on Thanksgiving as I'm sure he wants me to pay for it so he's taking it out on my kids.

He did however send a text page to daughters phone at almost midnight saying hope you guys had a good day. That's it. What a jerk! He didn't even say hello or I love you or even a message to son.

Still staying dark(no contact), tomorrow is 2 weeks.

Trying to stay busy and GAL and do things I like. Think I'm going to undertake some painting next week as I am thinking way too much.

Anyways, we're up and running over here tidying up and getting ready for Christmas. We decorated the tree and house and had fun.

Hope you are all doing well.

Me-38 H-38
Married 18years
Daughter-17 & Son-9
Left home 5/08/08

-- Lee Iacocca
H
H
hello everyone!!

T2L, we made it through this first holiday. You had no contact and I had too much! 2 weeks NC..it seems shorter but you are hanging tight and we are proud of you. Yes I am thankful for my girls and my friend from CA and my other friends on this board. I don't know how I would have made it by.

Well H took the girls to breakfast this morning and then came back and picked me up to take our D to the airport. We made small talk and I was singing to music in the car just having a grand DB time! Well when D15 gets out of the car to pick up her friend at the house, H says to me I know who send the e-mail to you and the follow up phone call. It is an ex friend of OW who hates her (geeh why would anyone hate her), and is friends with her old BF, that is the only one we saw that night, it is not an employee. So I said well they knew quite a bit about work and OW schedule so don't be sure it is not a combination of stuff. Then H says I know you hate OW but that person had no right to contact you and they are not your friend. I said, I guess I am not the only one that hate OW, oh well no surprise there, but everyone that knows OW says she is a black widow type that suck men dry and then dumps them. H says oh that person just hates OW so she will say anything. Then I drop a little truth bomb on H. I said well its funny I was out a few weeks back at a bacholorette party and met a group of women that knew her also and they said the same thing about her. I don't think you know her as well as you think you do. So H says why where you talking about her and I said, well you know how it is I was drinking and it just came out...and then I laughed and gave him a little punch in his arm. (same excuse he uses when he drinks). H looked shocked, I got out of the car and said take care of yourself and watch your back. Gave him something to think about.

And I am curious how everyone else did? take care...

Me 53
H 50
D16, D29
M 22 years
bomb II - H moves 10/1
expose ow 10/22
D to be final 9-09
T
OP Offline
T
FYI.... We're near 100 posts so if we get locked out I'll start a new thread. \:\)

Me-38 H-38
Married 18years
Daughter-17 & Son-9
Left home 5/08/08

-- Lee Iacocca
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard