Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 18 19
B
OP Offline
B
that sucks he didnt get one, least he has time!! I want you to email me the recipe for the beef burgandy it sounds so good!

H wasnt going to go with us, I dont think, he went to work, when he left this morning, said have a good day, then he called and said I am on my way home, lay me out some clothes. once he isnt right here I will post some about the sermon and speaking this morning. I am truly hoping god will touch him.

so glad that you got the other 2 books! they are addicting for sure!

I have chemo first off in the morning. so i can try to cook this week, and i called our local store to have them pull me out a turkey to start thawing for me, still need to finish shopping.

tonite h has to go back to work, said we could go with him, but idk if I can handle being in his office area, it makes me so sad, to see all the rest of his family all over the walls, and not a trace of me. I may just go to the church thanksgiving thing tonite instead.

i think i am out of baking pans, someone around here needs to get busy on dishes lol!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

K
K
Would love to come help cook. I finally got everything I need, I think..... I'm sure I'll remember later. Oh damn, brown sugar. Told you.

Can't wait to hear about the sermon. Glad you had a great morning. Welcome on the sauce. As I was drooling over your list, it was bugging me what was missing and I finally remembered. Made me remember my own. I don't use a food processor though.

If you focus on the past, you ruin the future. You can only live for today.
S
S
dangit, I'm like 7 pages behind!!!
wish I could speed read.

just wanna say hi, and hope things are going well. was the movie outing a success??? I hope so.

I'll be in Wichita again due to another funeral, so give me a call if you wanna hook up. Wed to Friday.

hope your staying warm! I know it's cold up there!

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
T
T
{{{BG}}} Hope your day is good..let us know what the sermon was about \:\)

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

S
S
oh, so glad H ended up going with you! that is tremendous, for him to leave work and do that. Now, question, how was your attitude when you found out he was working? and how were you this morning towards him when he was going to work?

woohoo on the steeler game! bet your H wasn't too happy that night! and the fact that whatshisface got benched, but then again, that makes it more even since we've got players hurt.

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
A
A
BG...I'm glad H went to church too! That's a huge step...remember it next time things aren't going quite the way you'd like!!!

Hugs to you!
Amy

Me 39 H 36
S 7 S 4
T 15 M 12
H out 8/1/08
OW confirmed 8/6/08
D final on 6/12/09...I'm doing good!
B
OP Offline
B
crissy, he had made a comment earlier in the week about maybe not going, and I just responded well the kids are excited, make sure if you go in, you leave us the durango please. dropped it, this morning when he got up late, I did say I didnt think he was going since he slept in, but told him to be careful on the drive in with all the deer. And we would call him when we got home. mind you this was at 7 am, he called at 820 and said i am on my way home, church is at 9.

tonite we took the younger 2 to my exh for church with him, D16 and i went with H into work, nothing weird on his desk, the special rock I gave him on the dinner nite of the love dare, that i carved the word love into, was finally there, but it was face down, but it was there right?

ok the sermon......it was about us and our whys???? instead of us thinking about the will of god. you know we all think it probably every day. I know I do. it covered 4 major whys we have in life: (had a church member who had one of the tell thier story)
1 The why of family rejection
2 the why of physical adversity
3 the why of chaotic circumstances
4 the why of hopeless odds

you can only imagine the emotional sermon this was!! I couldnt hold back the tears, the people who talked, it was unbelievable. they covered everything, adultry, abuse, bad parents, divorce, addictions, cancer/illness, accidents, teenage prodigals. such terrible things, all the emotions that we all feel, but to me and my friends here, look at those 4 things, dont we all have those 4 whys in our life? so many things were talked about, and instantly I had so many of you running in my head with me, it was so overwhelming. i literally was afraid to even look at H, somewhere deep inside me, i fear he thinks i probably set up the sermons of late lol,I think I did see him wipe a tear at one point.
I am telling you it was just amazing. I am going to email the church and ask them to let me know when they get it uploaded, so I can pass it on to you guys. i know I struggle so hard with the whys, and not the faith that god will get me thru it, or what his plan is. i have to trust in him in everything, not for everything, because the time will come, when me, and you, we will walk out of the why, and we will survive, and have the knowledge, and the truth that god didnt let us go, he carried us all through it. maybe part of my whole real sitch is also with god, as my church experience with exh had totally made me run from church, YOU my friends here, got me back into touch and my relationship with god, and a different healing, than the best I am sorry from my H could ever give me. and I do believe god is working, and he hasnt left me. I thank you all for that.

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25

M
M
BG.

I was going to comment earlier on your day. Two things stand out in my mind:

1)He came home to go to church with you (A definite plus)

2)He invited you to come to the workplace. Could be a way of showing OW that he's trying to make his M work and she should step back. I'm not really sure about that; but if she's at all like you say she is, it's possible that she's borderline stalking him and would know if he was at work. So this could be a plus as well. Give it time for the pics to come back. Baby steps remember.

I think there is some definite positives at work here.

God Bless

tom

Current Thread
B
OP Offline
B
thanks tom!! yes for sure on the church thing, and on work, she wouldnt have expected him to go in on a sunday nite, not with the kids, and no one is there on sunday nites. it was weird so quiet lol!
i know baby steps, I have a list, and I add those steps to it when i start to feel discouraged.

M 36
XH 34
3 children

K
K
Wow BG, can't wait to hear that sermon. Have a good day! I plan on it with peace and quiet.

If you focus on the past, you ruin the future. You can only live for today.
Page 4 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 18 19

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard