Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19
K
K
BG- the cranberry sauce

If you focus on the past, you ruin the future. You can only live for today.
M
M
Morning BG- You were busy yesterday. I just did two French Silk pies, and that was it. Today doing my Mom's B-day fried fish, fried potatoes, cole slaw and blackberry pie. Also doing Ham for H and my Dad as they aren't that excited about fish.
I do Thanksgiving also. So I will be the cooking fool for a week or so. Have a great day. GO CHIEFS!!!

Finding My Yellow Brick Road....
K
K
God, it is going to be a busy week for all of us huh? Was just thinking what can i prepare a head of time? Have to take the turkey out today to start thawing. Someone remind me later please.

M
M
Mine is in the fridge with the ham, was piling stuff around already trying to make room for the two pies yesterday to keep them cold. Yeah, it is the time of year when we need like 3 fridges!!!!

K
K
I have two plus small one in S room and still not enough space. LOL

Almost forgot about the Ham. Thanks MT

S
S
Good morning little sis!

Haven't heard from you so I hope that means all is well. Still digging out papers. Was up working until after 2 and overslept this morning. Me and the little prince are getting ready to go to second service this morning.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

Love ya!
L

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

M
M
OK BG- Were you up too late celebrating OU's route of Texas Tech... Since I know how much you just LOVE TEXAS TECH!!! LMAO! I didn't watch much of the game a little bit at the kick off and first quarter, Jason Borne was on the HBO last night. I like the Borne movies.

This really ought to screw up all the BCS garbage even more!!

Last edited by MT35; 11/23/08 03:45 PM.

A
A
Happy Sunday, BG! Hugs and love coming your way!!!

Amy

Me 39 H 36
S 7 S 4
T 15 M 12
H out 8/1/08
OW confirmed 8/6/08
D final on 6/12/09...I'm doing good!
B
OP Offline
B
morning all, kiddos had the comp last nite, I was watching the great whooping of tex tech tho lol!

Cranberry sauce thanks K, I knew I was forgetting something, need to get the food processor out for the way I make it! MT I do it all too, so its busy for me also.

We did all go to church this morning. it was good again. I will give the run down on it in a bit, as always the sermon, WOWSERS, and so glad H went, he needed the message also.

SMW dont drown in that homework sis, glad you are getting to the second service! I think I will be heading back up to the church later, to help with the thanksgiving dinner tonite!

sure thing yenk, you name it when you come down, I will make it for you lol. K just come here for thanksgiving, man we could whip it all out so easy lol!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

You are making me hungry BG. I read about the cranberry bread andy muffins on BT's thread. Yum!

H is on his way home from north. No deer. Bummer. He still has lots of time around here, but it is sooo cold. Only 25 today. Don't envy him sitting in the blind freezing his ba[[s.

I have a nice dinner ready for him. Beef burgandy, garlic smashed redskin potatoes and steamed green beans. For dessert I made a cherry pizza, which is basically a pie crust with a cheesecake like pecan layer and cherry pie filling on top with fresh whipped cream. That is a speciality of his moms and I have never made it for him before. Hope that I got the recipe right. If so, he will be putty in my hands. It is his favorite childhood dessert and something his mom made only on very special occasions.

I am so very happy that your H went to church with you again this morning. Don't you think that God's words are finally getting thru to his heart? It sure seems like there are baby steps all over the place?

Well, I am just starting my 3rd book. Finished the second one this morning and picked up the last two when I got groceries this afternoon. I am really enjoying them. Will have to slow down the reading once H is home, and of course I'll have to go back to work tomorrow.

Have a great evening and take care of yourself.

Most of us are about as happy as we make up our minds to be.

My first link
Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard