Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19
#1656053 11/22/08 06:37 PM
B
OP Offline
B
morning all. late getting in here, to cold to move and the kids and I were busy to early lol.

Hey james did you find the thermos of coffee this morning with the fresh bannana muffins lol? ;\)

Movie last nite was very good, lots of giggly teenage girls all around. the movie in my mind as I read the book was better tho. so glad hope that you read the first one!! told you they were addicting lol! went to walmart afterwards got a space heater, and groceries and stuff. grabbed me up a new bible too.

H worked today, I hate saturdays, as she is there too, and not very many people around to keep an eye on things. H also said that he will work tomorrow, so I guess that means his promise for us all to go to church tomorrow is out the window. He flops all over on that issue, my gf says its probably more guilt than he wants to handle. sitting in gods house knowing what he is doing, well if thats the case, I should have him go like every day lol.

so far thats the day, have to start rearranging stuff so we can get our xmas tree wed, and put it up thurs after we do thanksgiving. oh the joys lol!

hugs love and prayers to you all

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

L
L
Hey (((BG)))

I am getting my share of beverages these days! I'll make it easy on you - you can flip me a Keystone!

take care

LIS

M45
WW 43
D17/S14/D11

ILYB Jan 08
PA Conf Feb 08
OMW / OM contacted
S Jan / 09

No one ever has, or ever will, escape the consequences of their actions.
B
OP Offline
B
here LIS ice cold one for each of us.

H has been weird today, outside since he has been home from work, on his cell alot, oh well, the kids and I are in here, some great football on today.

D16's exBF and friends just came by and dropped me some firewood, they were worried about thier "mommy" being to cold, and that H wasnt probably stil making wood a priority. it was great to see them and talk a while.

going to finish my book if i can pry it out of D13's hands lol, shes already ready it once!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25

M
M
Hey BG.

I need to put wood in my furnace...too cold here for Nov. I've got one of the wood burning furnaces that is tied into my ventilation system so I can make the house 90 degrees if I want to.

Hope everything else is well.

((((BG))))

tom

Current Thread
M
M
Hey my post is up.

Current Thread
B
OP Offline
B
wow Tom that sounds really cool and really super warm, jealous i am!!

omg ya'll brace yourselves cause hell is freezing over!! D16 is reading a book!! take cover now!!!! LOL

M 36
XH 34
3 children

A
A
Hey, BG!!!! Sorry it's so cold. We hit 35 last night, and you would think we were having a blizzard or something. Us Floridians aren't programed for the cold for sure!!!

I hope that you get up and go to church even if H doesn't join you...that will be good for you and it will feel good for sure!!!

And, I hope your evening is uneventful...in a calm, quiet sort of way.

Love you!
Amy

Me 39 H 36
S 7 S 4
T 15 M 12
H out 8/1/08
OW confirmed 8/6/08
D final on 6/12/09...I'm doing good!
K
K
Wow Amy 35, we were only a little lower at 32. No us Floridians aren't used to this weather, but at least I can still wear the clothes I wore in high school when I lived in Connecticut so I have plenty of warm stuff. And it is almost in style again LOL.

BG-where are my banana muffins? I'm not a baker even though I love to cook. Everyone can come for spaghetti tonight if they want.

Have a wonderful evening BG!

If you focus on the past, you ruin the future. You can only live for today.
B
OP Offline
B
i am making pumpkin bread now K ya want some of that too? when i get nervous or anxious I cook, lots of food lol!

sorry its cold there in FL but sorry its really cold here lol!!!

oh I sure hope H goes to church, the kids will be so disappointed, more so than me. I still think the guilt gets to him!

omg D16 just snapped at me cause she is reading. there you florida people, hell is freezing over as i said, thats why its so cold there lol!

lasagna here tonite!!!!!!

M 36
XH 34
3 children

B
OP Offline
B
ok my thanksgiving day menu so far........
bubble bread for breakfast
appeitizers tbd prolly 3 of them
turkey
ham
mashed pots
gravy
stuffing
green bean casserole
sweet potatos
scalloped corn
baked beans
coleslaw
homemade mac and chees
homemade rolls
pumkin roll
pumpkin pie
pecan pie
sweet pot pie

omg I am missing so many things sheesh, great now I have to think!

M 36
XH 34
3 children

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard