Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ouch, it hurts every time I hear that another person is going through a separation or D. We have felt what they are going through so I think it is always going to hurt a bit as we try to help someone get through situation. \:\( Still, even at our own discomfort, we need to help them as we were helped.

I've heard of Toms Farms but haven't been there. Also heard it is a biker stop when people go on their bike runs! Karen, are you switching from Cougar mode to "bad girl" mode when you are not being prim and proper for B \:o LOL!!!!

Sorry to hear about Ry and the illness, each year it seems like the flu bug gets worse and worse and I am already hearing about some getting pretty sick. I think I need to steer clear of everyone, I don't want to get sick before my trip next month. \:\(

By the way, it looks like Sanchez will play but if (when) it turns into a route, then Mustain should get some playing time which is good. One knowledgable source says 34 - 0 which sounds good to me. ;\)

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
C
C
hey KM! how is it going? I see lots of my buddies missing in action, was there a mass exodus I missed? coming here with my tail between my legs, lol, hope to see the rest of the gang posting again)))))))))

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
K
OP Offline
K
Cat
I posted on your thread - yes we exited , stage left lol

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life