Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thanks MWG! My daughter was more funny than cute! We teased her very short hair and sprinkled powder on it for that gray look. She wore a very old dress of mine with a fur wrap. Even carried a cane and had a old purse...lots of beaded necklaces too! My son was going to be Mr Static Cling...maybe next year.

Yes, he is a purple belt now. Im so proud of him. His instucter thinks he can make it to the olympics one day...we will see though. He is only 7 and just isnt into it that much yet. He rather play with his hotwheels still, lol.

I think my H's approach lately is to see if the feelings will come back without us actually being together. THat is his only hang up right now. He and I are just working on our friendship I guess. We did spend the day together on Saturday watching our son test. Even me and him went to the store for some snacks for the kids and we stop and got lunch. He wanted to sit down and eat somewhere, but the place we went werent open...so we went through a drive through and picked up something and ate in his truck...I think he wants to take me out to eat one night.

Oh, I did forget to say this...on Friday night, I took my D to a fall carnival. I called him afterwards to ask him to get our D. He called me on his way, and wanted to know what I was going to be doing after he got our D. I told him I was going to town to a haunted house. He acted strange about it. Questioned me even. Wanted to know when I had decided this. THen he was short with me when he got my D. I still havent figured that out.

Even Saturday after the tkd testing, he asked what i was going to be doing that night. Called me when he thought I went a different route.

He is very nosey about things, and it was him who said he didnt want to be living like a hermit, he wanted to be able to go out with his friends and even date and not be worried about upsetting me....but he is the one doing that with me....

He is just still to unstable for me right now.

Anyway, having a good day so far!!

Kissak

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee." Psalms 56:3
M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Came and went too MANY times!
Gone again 10-25-10
K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Well, I have been so busy lately. Christmas is coming and I have lots to do here in the shop! Trying to put it all up early! Im not really in the christmas spirit, but Im trying.

H wants to meet tonight for dinner. Wants to talk. I have a sitter for the kids. So, I will let you all know what happens.

Im still waiting on the sep papers he had to have back so quickly. Still havent seen them. I think he wants to come home. I think he wants the feelings to come back. He is scared they wont. My one concern is trust.

Anyway, hope you all have a great day!

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
M
M
Keep us posted Kissak! Good luck today!

M
M
(((((Kissak))))))

I'm hoping your H is pulling his head out of the cavern of his behind he has had it in for so long.

I'm having a bit of drama trauma myself right now so I'm going to be keeping a close eye on you. We should lean together and that will keep us both upright! \:\)

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Yes Mishka, we do need to lean on each other. I am trying to be careful. Im going to just keep it like friends. I am pretty good at that now. I have stopped having expectations from him and I am around him enough that we are like good friends. I just have to put aside all the pain and hurt he has put me through. He has asked me for forgiveness many times. I know he is sorry. I am just going to enjoy a nice dinner with someone. He said he was actually looking forward to it. I am somewhat dreading it because I do try to keep my heart guarded. I have stopped expecting him to just pull his butt out of that dark place. I think it will still be a while, but dinner is a nice place to maybe start.

I have done alot of thinking the last few weeks about things and if I really could stand him coming home. I honestly like being by myself. Of course I do get a little lonely every now and then, but then I find plenty to keep me busy!!

I dont want no drama trauma!! So hold me up guys!! I can say it is sooo nice not to have the OW taking up space in my brain anymore. That is such a relief. I didnt realize how much I did think about her and my H. Sucks! Now I am getting adjusted to thinking more about me.

I can honestly say, it seems hopeless in the beginning, but really I can say the last time I cried over this.

I am doing so much better.

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Well, me and my H went out on Friday night. We had a nice dinner. He said he was nervous and didnt know why. We didnt really talk about "us" any. It was strange to him. I dont know why. I was comfortable. Anyway, I think he is trying to see if "feelings" are there. I think he is so confused on that fact. He thinks they will happen just like that. Of course, I talked to him some on Saturday. Saw him at tkd and he said his nerves were bothering him. He once again didnt know why.

On Sunday after church he texted me and said he was having a stressfull day and wanted to ask me a question. He wanted to know what I expected from him. I just told him I hadnt said I expected anything from him. LEft it at that. Im so tired of his crisis. He is still so up and down. I did nothing but go to dinner with him and he already is thinking too much about everything. He then said he was sorry and he was just over analizing stuff today.

Ugh! Im so close to being over it that it is getting much easier to just walk away from him and say "thats it!"

He is no where close to even being a little out of this tunnel now than he was a year ago.

But! I have a great weekend other wise. Took my kids to the movies on Saturday and out to eat, then to the park! It was such a nice day.

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
M
M
Yep, he's still caving!

Glad you had a great weekend with the kids. What movie did you see?

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

M
M
Hey Kissak,

I hear ya girlfriend! I feel so close to done as well.

Let's hear about the movie. D and I will be going to see something this weekend and maybe you'll give us a good movie to see! \:\)

K
kissak Offline OP
OP Offline
K
oh, we saw Madagassgar 2. It was pretty good. I dont really like movies like that, but this one was really worth watching.

Yes, he is still caving. He hasnt said anything to me this morning, so I text to see if he is busy and he says not really, he is just waiting for someone to text him first as he is always the one that starts conversations.

He is being childish today.

I just wish he would grow up already.

Kissak

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10
M
M