Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
P
P
That's a big step, enjoy that, you've earned it.

I've been very busy, but I have been following your status.

As plans firm up, I'll keep you posted.

W
W
Over the past few years my W had a pet name for me, if I recall correctly it was "whyareyoustillhere". I think it was some kind of long native indian word she picked up somewhere, special ain't it! I don't really miss it.
Hang in there, Babe!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
P
P
Mine was "yournotneededaroundhere", which became "didn'tyougetthememo", followed by "whyisyourstuffstillhere". However, it has become, "kidsneedyourhelp" or "canyoudomeafavor". There's a lesson that XW needs to learn, the canoe at the dock. Stepping in and out becomes more difficult as the boat moves away from the dock. So either get in or get out.

BeingMe, I'm glad your H is getting in, especially at this time.

W
W
Originally Posted By: Phoenix_spark
Mine was "yournotneededaroundhere", which became "didn'tyougetthememo", followed by "whyisyourstuffstillhere". However, it has become, "kidsneedyourhelp" or "canyoudomeafavor". There's a lesson that XW needs to learn, the canoe at the dock. Stepping in and out becomes more difficult as the boat moves away from the dock. So either get in or get out.

BeingMe, I'm glad your H is getting in, especially at this time.

Wow Phoenix, she must have worshipped the ground you walked on if she had that many pet names for ya. I'm jealous!

A
A
You two crack me up!

Me-36
H-36
3 young children
Married-14y
W
W
Hey, do you know how long it was before I realized "f@ckyou" wasn't just some kind of hoarse coughing noise she made due to perpetual Bronchitis! Who would have known that?

B
BeingMe Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Guess you're a slow learner in some things, 'eh Wii!? ;\)

And, you guys sure do crack me up too! Thanks for the giggle --- I needed it.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
P
P
All this time I thought she was trying to keep the pathway clean for me to walk on, just to find out she was trying to hide the evidence that I was ever there. Is it wrong for me to introduce myself as ATM or Daycare when in the company of XW, that way the only way she would have to claim me is on the tax return. How appropriate, a write off.

S16 says that "the dream" isn't all XW thought it was going to be, he is having a hard time dealing with XW emotional roller coaster. I about died laughing when S16 said, "she needs to get some help". Wait, this was the woman that said, "I don't see how a counselor is going to help either one of us". Even my littler ones are asking when they are coming back to my place before the visit is over. He says that most of these "options" that she was pursuing don't seem to be working out, go figure. That wasn't greener grass lady, that's astro-turf (yes fake, doesn't feel the same).

They say art reflects life. Let's see what movie/TV show reflects my life. Could be "Married with Children", but that doesn't apply any more. Have to consider "Punked", but no one has come out from behind a wall yet. What's that one with Bruce Willis? He's D and every time he goes to see his X and kids, all hell breaks loose, buildings get destroyed. Well at least it hasn't gotten to the Stephen King level yet.

Here I thought all along that XW was trying to teach the cats, dog tricks. Neither one of us knew if she was talking to us, especially when she kept saying, "roll over and play dead". Still don't know "play dead", but I have been schooled in "roll over". (No choice).

W
W
Hey Phoenix, what about the show Jacked!
As far as your W saying counselling wouldn't help, here's what mine said when I asked her to go to MC with me "Why should I go for counselling, it will just show that I'm to blame and have a lot of problems. Well, I already know that so why go?"
Life really is a sitcom, isn't it!

B
BeingMe Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Well, here is the part I don't like about my H travelling. He is stuck at some airport because of Thanksgiving. And, probably won't be coming home for the weekend. Ugh! We spend so little time together as it is. We don't talk about much on the phone --- you know, the usual, "how are things going", "I did this at work", "did that at school", etc. We ML the weekend before last --- whoopdedoo! But, there was little intimacy in the act. He was awesome when I was going through this seizure thing (still happening, but much milder), but it's like he's gone back a few steps. Maybe he sees me as a family member that he cares about and doesn't like to see hurting? When the bomb was dropped, he said that a lot, "I care deeply about you, Deb, I just don't love you as a H should." Maybe that's how he still really feels.

Sorry, just feeling a little down today. Must get into my studies --- have a research paper due next week, and I still don't know what to write about. At least I am able to get away from real life a little when I'm busy with school stuff.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard