Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
V
V
Originally Posted By: KerryK
Goldey, we missed each other with the same judge by a couple hours! What a small world.

Wow! It is a small world, isn't it!

G
OP Offline
G
Ironically, I am going to the courthouse tomorrow for Jury Duty. Talk about your small world.
Life marches on.
"Normal" begins to creep in.
It's not as scary to be alone as I thought it would be. And that is a very good thing. I think Goldey's just going to BE for a while.
Then, Donna and I will work our way from coast to coast breaking hearts in towns across America.
Good night, my friends. Peace. (Now we have a good chance, with a new President-elect!)

Me:44, WAW hx bi-polar H:48, hx of abuse
S:22, S:19, D:16
Filed Oct 08, dismissed
Filed again Jan 10, dismissed
Now Piecing
alter persona: SuperBoots
G
OP Offline
G
I cried a bit today. Lots of emotions inside, bubbling up and spilling over. Part of the healing.
Not sure if it's because so much is happening so fast, or if my meds are off, or maybe I didn't eat real well. Or maybe today was just not supposed to be a good day. More healing.
But today is coming to a close, and I pray tomorrow will be better. It should be. S15 has counseling, and we have nothing scheduled in the evening.
Just BE. Breathe. Soak up the peace.

Filed Oct 08, dismissed
Now Piecing
S
S
Just Breathe sweetie !!

It's kind of cute, I always look for a reason for why I'm emotional. Maybe we don't need a reason. Maybe we are just

feeling, emotional, spiritual beings having a human experience.

Hugs

M 19 years, MC for 8 months, DB'd for 8 months
4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
G
G
Hey Ms. Goldey...

[triple bear hugs!!!]

Crying is good.. releasing emotion, relief, easing of the constant stress you've been under.

Double check with your doc about the meds. Give him a call. You want to be in the best place possible now as you make all these decisions (and what great work you're doing!).

Eat the right foods, get enough rest, exercise and prayer. Like the ancients said... Take care of the mind, body and soul.

You've always offered peace to those around you. Congratulations on finding your own.

*hugshugshugs*

G
G
It's an up-and-down ride, isn't it?

Take care of your precious self, love. What would happen to the world if it lost those magnificent Boots? ;\)

((((((((((Goldey))))))))))

Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward. ~ Joseph Campbell
G
OP Offline
G
More crying today. This sucks.
Had too much to drink last night. Bad choice. I may have posted under the influence, on other threads. Cr@p. I guess even superheroes can screw up.
I'm seeing L today that I think I will retain for the D. Too soon to tell, he might not want to deal w/ the other garbage.
Thank God, my sister is headed down from Seattle tonight. She, her Hus, and 2 babies will fill my love bucket all weekend long, when they're not busy whacking me with 2x4's.
The drinking thing was not a good idea. I have a headache now. And I'm still weepy and lonely. Ugh.

Filed Oct 08, dismissed
Now Piecing
E
E
Originally Posted By: goldeylox
More crying today. This sucks.
Had too much to drink last night. Bad choice. I may have posted under the influence, on other threads. Cr@p. I guess even superheroes can screw up.
I'm seeing L today that I think I will retain for the D. Too soon to tell, he might not want to deal w/ the other garbage.
Thank God, my sister is headed down from Seattle tonight. She, her Hus, and 2 babies will fill my love bucket all weekend long, when they're not busy whacking me with 2x4's.
The drinking thing was not a good idea. I have a headache now. And I'm still weepy and lonely. Ugh.

hey overtheriverandthroughthewoodsgirl40--

the drinking thing..we all have don it..here's a tip for you..after drinking and right before bed..eat something lite, drink water, then pop 4 Ibuprophen..it will kill the hangover the next day.

Word of the day...for you..Get A life..GAL now..and hard if possible..

B
B
Hugs Goldey...

Don't beat yourself up about the drinking...maybe you needed to do that at the time, just trying to take the edge off all the stress. As M said, we've all done it. Go ahead and cry, then drink lots of water today, find some B vitamins somewhere if you can...and know that this cruddy feeling WILL pass and you will feel better before long.

Also, in that state I find that McDonald's french fries and a vanilla shake make me feel better! Don't ask me why! Couldn't hurt. :P

Me-42,H-41,M-14
S-12,9

Previous thread
C
C
Drinking....I did it.....sometimes alone....it really does not help overall...but it does dull the pain a little.

H 34
W 31
M 11yrs
D 11
D 9

6-1-08 I wanted to fix marriage
6-11-08 I found out about OM

7-16thru7-18 she tried didnt work!

8-17 home (just for kids until the end??)
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard