Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
G
G
Hey Ready...

Hope all the change in your life continues the growth of the incredible man and father you are.

*hugs*

R
OP Offline
R

Scookie and Gypsy:

Thanks for stopping in. You both are very special friends. I appreciate all of your continuing support. *GROUP HUG*

Wow, It has been a week since I posted. Lots going on....

I have a sinus infection that kicked in hard yesterday, so I am at home letting my body fight it.

S7 Turned S8 Today!! Not my parenting time, but I am going to go over to school now and give him a hug.....

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: SmartCookie
How are you doing ? What's new on the mediation front ? How's the co-parenting going ? What are your kids going to be for Halloween ? Do you have them or W ? Are you dressing up ?
How's work ? Are you taking your vitamins ? LOL just kidding threw that one in there for fun.
Knock me over with the questions... \:\)

I am doing great! Each day is a wonderful experience. Thanks for asking!

I like the CFI. I feel comfortable talking to her and giving her my POV. I had to cancel the appointment with her yesterday due to this cold....

Co-parenting is going good. I feel more free to parent the way I believe is in the best interest of my kids. IE: less control, more fun, solid boundaries....

The kids are spending Halloween with MOM. This is one of the holidays that I love spending with the kids...Makes me sad that W doesn't want me to be with them while they trick or treat. Past Halloweens, W would rush to 12 different places and the kids spent most of it in the car. I want this holiday added to the divorce agreement with alternat years. I am going to address this with CFI.

W bought the costumes. I believe S9 is going as a storm trouper.
Will find out from other 2 tonight......

I have my costume. Last thing is shoes....if you ever make it to the alternate universe you may see what I look like! I will be out taking photos at the local events. Should be a really interesting night....

I am focused at work. Things are slow and there is some fear (only 6 of us in the office). I am DBing with my boss. He likes to debate as a defense mechanism...I have been listening to and affirming his POV.....

PS: I try and get my vitamins from a varied and ballanced diet...Of course I still need my Starbucks and cookies...

Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
R
OP Offline
R
Here is another good book I highly recommend reading:

RUIZ:"The Four Agreements"
Be impeccable with your word
Don't take anything personally
Don't make assumptions
Always do your best

Amor Fati
S
S
((Ready))

When I ask you about you on MY thread, it's okay to answer me on MY thread.

Thread etiquette rule # 37. ;\)

Hug

M 19 years, MC for 8 months, DB'd for 8 months
4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
S
S
((Ready))

Don't forget to change the clock back, & charge the batteries. LOL

BSP

Hugs

M 19 years, MC for 8 months, DB'd for 8 months
4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
R
OP Offline
R
What a weekend, here is a short:

1) Halloween: W came over with kids (Her parenting time) and we went trick or treating for 30 minutes (the five of us). It was nice that W stopped by, let me spend some time with kids during her parenting time and on top of that go along with us for 30 minutes. First time (since the bomb) we have done something as a family where I didn't feel any tension (maybe I have detached enough and not projecting anything on her)....

2) I had on interaction with W where I was able to do the "Hmmm" noise...It was good....

3) Lots of time with kids. Time with both my mom and dad also....

4) I went out Halloween night after kids and W left. Had a great time taking photos and interacting with people....

Amor Fati
G
G
Hey Ready...

You keep asking me about a "Jacuzzi guy".. Hmmm does that mean you're hoping for a "Jacuzzi girl"?

*hugs*

R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: Gypsy
Hey Ready...

You keep asking me about a "Jacuzzi guy".. Hmmm does that mean you're hoping for a "Jacuzzi girl"?*hugs*
I'll see if I can get my W to be the "Jacuzzi Lady"....

Amor Fati
G
G
Ohh ohh... any ideas on how you'll entice her?

*hugs*

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard