Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
#1633413 10/29/08 02:39 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Here is where I stand today

All DBing changes....she hates them

All mistakes I make....she hates them

She sent me legal papers.....I respond by filing disalusion of marriage papers....she hates them

I breathe...she hates it

I spend quality time with our kids.....she hates it

I am now accepting the fact that she hates everything I do and will only so what I feel is best for me and my kids. Just thinking about her or seeing her or talking to her now makes me angry.....I do not like how it feels....I just need to end this part of my life and move on....

Last edited by carpenter54; 10/29/08 02:41 PM.

H 34
W 31
M 11yrs
D 11
D 9

6-1-08 I wanted to fix marriage
6-11-08 I found out about OM

7-16thru7-18 she tried didnt work!

8-17 home (just for kids until the end??)
P
P
A,

Addicts tend to not like it when you mess with their stashes. For awhile, they ARE going to hate you. Some addicts will see the error of their ways (particularly if they become separated from the source of their addiction), and return to work on the marriage, in which case these feelings of hate will change very dramatically (albeit thru some fits and starts), and will eventually disappear.

And some WON'T see this, unfortunately.

P

C
OP Offline
C
Things have been quiet since my last post.

Halloween was nice but wierd....doing family stuff while going thru this is odd.

Wife had some friends stay at the house for the weekend so things were quiet. Her and her friends went out on Friday night and she got food poisoning....LOL.

Sat I went to a costume party and to a local bar.

Sunday morning I got out on my motorcycle for awhile because Indian summer is here. Took Ws best friend for awhile and dropped her off at restaurant where they were having breakfast. W called to see if I was coming in to eat....I did not answer and went about my merry way. A few times during the day she commented about how I did not come to eat.....I really didn't say much.

D12 had cheerleading competition all afternoon so we were a "family" for the afternoon. Went out for dinner afterwards as a family....had a good time....kids seemed to like it....W kinda to.

Had a 45 minute conversation with W last night....mostly about nothing....she was driving up to condo for the night. She commented about me controlling my anger....I also said she has been better lately. She said that the "nice" weekend we had does not mean things are looking up for us.....I just said that it was a nice time we had together.

I have no real good or bad feelings rite now.....I am just "alive".

I gotta get all my financials together for my A this week.

We have MC on Wednesday

She still "thinks" I am not persueing full custody....she made a couple comments about money and stuff during our talk.

That's about it

H 34
W 31
M 11yrs
D 11
D 9

P
P
Quote:
I am now accepting the fact that she hates everything I do and will only so what I feel is best for me and my kids. Just thinking about her or seeing her or talking to her now makes me angry.....I do not like how it feels....I just need to end this part of my life and move on....

Then think about her out of your life and think about how good that will be...no more wife sitting around hating you. It's draining living under all that. I'd be giddy with the excitement of having her out. Staying in the same place with all of this is just toxic. Looking forward to being away from it all should put a smile on your face. Next time she spews, but smile at the thought that it doesn't have to be much longer. Say, "just hold on a bit more. Nothing she says now matters because I'm done." Know that you've let her go and you'll be strong.

You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with. Dr. Wayne Dyer
C
OP Offline
C
Phoenix

I have come to the point where gone is better then here. Last week at MC me and the C agree that TIME and CONSEQUENSES are what she needs now. I was told to move on with D like I had planned and not worry about her.

The "hating" comments are not that recent....just over time I have heard them all.

One thing I have heard from her friends recently....how does she know my changes are not FAKE!!

Last I checked......I have been the one who has been truely "wronged"!!

H 34
W 31
M 11yrs
D 11
D 9

P
P
Originally Posted By: carpenter54
Things have been quiet since my last post.

Halloween was nice but wierd....doing family stuff while going thru this is odd.

Wife had some friends stay at the house for the weekend so things were quiet. Her and her friends went out on Friday night and she got food poisoning....LOL.

Sat I went to a costume party and to a local bar.

Sunday morning I got out on my motorcycle for awhile because Indian summer is here. Took Ws best friend for awhile and dropped her off at restaurant where they were having breakfast. W called to see if I was coming in to eat....I did not answer and went about my merry way. A few times during the day she commented about how I did not come to eat.....I really didn't say much.

D12 had cheerleading competition all afternoon so we were a "family" for the afternoon. Went out for dinner afterwards as a family....had a good time....kids seemed to like it....W kinda to.

Had a 45 minute conversation with W last night....mostly about nothing....she was driving up to condo for the night. She commented about me controlling my anger....I also said she has been better lately. She said that the "nice" weekend we had does not mean things are looking up for us.....I just said that it was a nice time we had together.

I have no real good or bad feelings rite now.....I am just "alive".

I gotta get all my financials together for my A this week.

We have MC on Wednesday

She still "thinks" I am not persueing full custody....she made a couple comments about money and stuff during our talk.

That's about it

Well done, 54. Great stuff. You're playing it perfectly, in my opinion.

Puppy

C
OP Offline
C
Thx PDT. Of course I did have one slip....this morning on the way to work I rode by OM house and the condo..just had to be sure!

H 34
W 31
M 11yrs
D 11
D 9

P
P
You're human. So SUE yourself. \:\/

C
OP Offline
C
Human?!? I thought I was turning into a cold heartless machine!

H 34
W 31
M 11yrs
D 11
D 9

P
P
Quote:
I thought I was turning into a cold heartless machine!

I hope not. 54, you'll never have a better time to have fun. Your wife is in lala land. What if she comes back and you didn't take advantage of your time being single? Get to it on the off chance she does recommit to the marriage.

You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with. Dr. Wayne Dyer
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard