Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Woog, I remember you stopping by my thread early on when I was foundering with detachment. I think you told me to get mad.

I had the kids on Friday night (it is W's turn with them) for a S8's classmate birthday party. She let me have them as I was taking them to see the High School Musical 1 & 2 on ice on Saturday and it was just more convenient if they stayed the night. The kids liked the show. I dropped them off with W at a furniture store after the show. I think she was getting stuff for the new big house that OM and she moved in to.

I then went with G40, her daughter and neice to the IKEA store which I had never been to. I had a funny feeling when I was in there. On Sunday, when I called W to arrange to pick up D6 for her violin recital, she asked me how I liked the IKEA store. I asked her how she knew I went there and she said that she saw me and G40 there and that she thought G40 was pretty.

I hope to hear something this week from W's lawyer via my lawyer as next Monday is a court status hearing. It sure would be nice if we can avoid that so as to save some legal fees.

A
A
Gosh Kerry...

"she said that she saw me and G40 there and that she thought G40 was pretty." - do you think she is really happy for you, or upset about it, or just a case of, I dont want you now but I dont want anyone else to want you either? Its so strange isnt it, she left and moved in with OM and yet, she doesnt appear to be reacting well to you dating, as you say. Just amazing. What did she expect you to do, stay single forever!?

I love reading your thread and hearing how healthily you are moving on. You are so dignified about it all.

Ali xxx

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Ali -

I know it is tough for her now based upon the last big letter she wrote me. She really did love me and admits that some nightmare came into her life that got her to stray to the night club scene. I hope she does not let the rememberances of good times in the past drag her too far down.

R
R
Hey Kerry!

Things seem to be going very, very well for you. I'm so pleased, my man. You deserve it, friend.

Did you end up making the orange ruffie? How did that turn out?

RTL

M:38; D: 6
Divorce Final: 10/6/08

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi RTL -

We did cook the delicious Orange Roughy up for the Vietnamese spring rolls. She is quite the good cook and spends a lot more time cooking and preparing than I am accustomed to.

G
G
Hey Kerry..

My sister is an incredible cook. It's an art form and sign of love she has. Her husband is her sous chef doing all the cutting, slicing etc. They work well together.

Is it a good or bad thing that cooking takes longer?

*hugs*

Gypsy #1632460 10/28/08 04:18 PM
S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I enjoyed the extra time preparing the meal together. Now if there were energetic kids around, it might be more difficult.

P
P
The seeing you in the IKEA store was weird. If I was a guessing man, I'd say she is jealous and sad. Sad, most likely, because you moved on so easily. It's more about her pride, I suspect, than anything else. It seems fairly common that WAWs seem to like getting pined after...whether they want to try again or not. Hurts their feelings that you can actually survive without them.

Quote:
chinese/korean/japanese buffet

Did you see that story whether a road kill deer was dragged into the chinese restaurant and was being dressed out in the kitchen? Just wondering. How was your "duck" and "beef" anyway? \:\)

You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with. Dr. Wayne Dyer
G
G
Honor thy inner gopher...still has me cracking up.
Kerry, chivalry is most certainly not dead. I must tell you again that you were my knight in shining armor ;\) yesterday, and your GF40 is a lucky girl.
I wish you all the best in your upcoming status quo hearing. If you need any additional information about the county we both live in, contact me in another way. I learned a lot during my very expensive consult downtown yesterday.
The IKEA thing was weird.
Hey, I had a thought. You'd really have STBX curious if you showed up with a different woman every time she saw you. (ok, that's probably sick and twisted, but admit it, it's a little funny)
Thanks again for being a girl's safety net. ((Hugs)) Goldey

Me:44, WAW hx bi-polar H:48, hx of abuse
S:22, S:19, D:16
Filed Oct 08, dismissed
Filed again Jan 10, dismissed
Now Piecing
alter persona: SuperBoots
S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Phoenixdeux
Did you see that story whether a road kill deer was dragged into the chinese restaurant and was being dressed out in the kitchen? Just wondering. How was your "duck" and "beef" anyway?

I would be able to taste the venison disguised as duck. That reminds me of some funny airline radio exchanges...

Quote:
Tower: "Eastern 702, cleared for takeoff, contact Departure on frequency 124.7"

Eastern 702: "Tower, Eastern 702 switching to Departure. By the way, after we lifted off we saw some kind of dead animal on the far end of the runway."

Tower: "Continental 635, cleared for takeoff behind Eastern 702, contact Departure on frequency 124.7. Did you copy that report from Eastern 702?"

Continental 635: "Continental 635, cleared for takeoff, roger; and yes, we copied Eastern... we've already notified our caterers."

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard