Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
R
OP Offline
R
Hi Ladies *HUGS*,

Thank you so much for being so supportive.....you are wonderful friends....

Originally Posted By: brokenhearted
Been missing you friend. Hope all is going well.
My life is going well. There is so much to be thankful for (even during this difficult time in my life). S7 was not feeling well tonight, but he is sleeping well now......

Originally Posted By: Scookie
How was your day ? Anything new & fun ?
My day was wonderful. Every moment was beautiful! I have laughed and cried.....I brightened several peoples lives (this is such a wonderful feeling). I was able to talk to a very good friend on the phone today. It was a nice feeling to be able to just listen to her talk about the issues in her day..

*HUGS*

[/quote] That "not intentions, no expectations" thought is something I've finding to be very helpful.[quote]You can flip this also and put 100% intentions on something. Dream up something and put 100% intention towards it and it will happen....I have 100% intentions on having a happy family...Working on me.....Kids and W will follow....

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
S
S
You do have an awesome attitude !!! Hugs

M 19 years, MC for 8 months, DB'd for 8 months
4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: smartcookie
You do have an awesome attitude !!! Hugs
Thanks for sharing this with me. It takes a lot of work to change your thought process, but it is CRITICAL to do so.

*HUGS

Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
G
G
*hugs*

N
N
Hey Ready, sorry to hear your son has been sick. Hope he feels better soon.

Glad you are back. Your little harem has been missing you. \:\)

Broken Hearted
------------------
Me - 36
H - 37
S - 8
Married - 1992
ILYNILWY - August 2007
Moved Out - March 2008
OW Revieled - May 28, 2008
Filed for D - July 2, 2008

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1599046&page=0&fpart=1
J
Joe Offline
J
R2C,

I like that quote about intentions. My DBing days have been off track lately and I am trying to get myself centered and strong again. It feels like my w is really trying hard to pull away these days...almost like Im forcing her to stay, or out the door, either way its not good. I havent been focusing to much on my 180s either so, I need to smarten up a bit.

Sorry to hear about your son. Its never fun when the little ones get sick. Keep up with the rock solid PMA. Last night at the M course, Im apparently touching people with my courage and strong will to keep my M together. They are seeing what I am going through, even though they dont know details, and put that knowledge into their M. 2 couples came up and told me that last night. Just knowing that empowers me to do betterfor my M. My w and I have alot of people praying for us. It does feel wonderful to show people my courage and know that Ive brightened their day.

Anyhow, havent heard from you in a few days and just wanted to check in and say hi.

Joe

M: 37
WAW: 35
D's: 9 & 7
M: 13
Bomb: 01/28/08
Total bomb drops: Lost count!
Support: Here, God above, and now the Love Dare

Love always prevails.
S
S
Originally Posted By: Ready2Change
Thanks for sharing this with me. It takes a lot of work to change your thought process, but it is CRITICAL to do so.

*HUGS

How did you recognize the patterns at first ??

Hugs

4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
R
OP Offline
R

*HUGS

Hugs
Could you rephrase the question? Thanks!

Amor Fati
S
S

*HUGS

Hugs
Could you rephrase the question? Thanks!

Specifically what did you do to change your thought process ? You had to first recognize that it wasn't so great.....then what ??

Hugs

4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
S
S
Guess What ?

I'm so proud of myself. I did 17 medical reports today. Woot ! That's a record for me.

Hope you had a great day. Thanks for always being there.

Hugs

4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard